Start by marking “Autumn in Paris” as Want to Read:
Autumn in Paris

Autumn in Paris

(Season Series #2)

Tara Dupont menyukai Paris dan musim gugur. Ia mengira sudah memiliki segalanya dalam hidup… sampai ia bertemu Tatsuya Fujisawa yang susah ditebak dan selalu membangkitkan rasa penasarannya sejak awal.

Tatsuya Fujisawa benci Paris dan musim gugur. Ia datang ke Paris untuk mencari orang yang menghancurkan hidupnya. Namun ia tidak menduga akan terpesona pada Tara Dupont, gadi
Published July 2007 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama

To ask other readers questions about Autumn in Paris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Autumn in Paris

Start your review of Autumn in Paris
Ratrichibi
Sep 10, 2009 rated it really liked it
After reading Ilana Tan's first book, "Summer in Seoul", I've been looking forward for her next novels. I like her simple writing style and the plots, which sometimes predictable (well, what do you expect for romance stories?) but still have the pinch on some scenes.
When I read Summer In Seoul, the fanfiction-style was still bold and I couldn't help myself not to be excited about it XD
But this Autumn in Paris gave me a new excitement. The story is more mature if I might say, with a heart-throbbi
Churin
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Rtc
Ferlina (bigpileofbooks)
Jun 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: meh, romance, drama
It's sweet, but the insta-love thing, ugh. ...more
Yuni
well written, really well written. clap, clap, clap, clap....

the plot is common, too common it is cheesy.
well, who doesn't know what will happen to the both of them? I knew since the beginning and I even managed to guess the ending right.

the synopsis kinda gave it away. I guess the entire plot from the sentence about their connection in the past and the suicide part. but, it is interesting to follow the story per page just to know how the plot is done.

the way Ilana Tan strings the words together
Mirelda Indriani
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, novel, fiction
So this is the first novel of Ilana Tan that i read, and this did not disappoint me. It has a simple and unique plot, so i never felt bored when i read this. And uh oh, i cried when I was reading some last parts of this book. And I'm in love with the characters <3

Okay, so I'll start the review. and actually this is a very-late-review because i read this book like longtime ago (?), and i write it today, and i don't really remember the plot of the book, so i'm sorry, can't tell you much here.
Here
Linda Malindaa
May 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing
what a great novel :'(( I cried a lot when i read it ... especially in the end of the story .

it's sooo romantic and also had a great description about the paris itself and the emotion from each character . for the first time, i tough this novel will end with the same ending like the previous novel or the other novel who had a happy ending, but it's totally wrong :(

usually , if i read a novel, it's so NOVEL . but, when i read Autumn in Paris , i feel different . the story is so real and so natur
Randy
Jun 22, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: indonesian
The one and only book I had from Ilana Tan's Season series. Fresh? Uh-huh. Romantic? Of course, it's Paris. Entertaining? Yeah. Intricate? Sort-of. Most of my friends like the series very much. But having this second sequel is just enough for me to not buy all the series. I'm not really much into metro-pop anymore. ...more
Umdatul Mujahidah
May 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, metropop
I read this when I was in high school. The main characters were Tatsuya Fujiyama and Tara Dupont. Sweet at the beginning but very, very heartbreaking in the end. I literally wept when I was reading the last few chapters. Loved it but not gonna read it again unless I want to finish my boxes of tissues.
Isti Hayana
Jan 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It's a good novel and I just finished to read all of the series by ilana tan last year.
This novel was so unpredictable and The writer successfully brought me to her plot and the ending was so yeah-you-know-it-makes-me-cry haha
This is one of my favorite novels :)
Belle_zhi
4.5/5
Pain...
Maria Kristina
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading Ilana Tan's Summer in Seoul, I've been looking forward for her next book which is Autumn in Paris.
When I read Summer in Seoul the "happy story" was still stay in my mind, and I so excited about it! :)
Autumn in Paris gave me a really different style of story. Cerita yg lebih matang dan lebih serius tentang masalah tokoh. Autumn in Paris can't make me stop before I finished this book until last page (seriously) and make me cried hard.. huhuhuhu..
The story was unpredictable..
I have fa
Keisha Riswanto
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So I read this book on 2014 which means last year. I'm re-reading this book as a school assignment, and I was more than thrilled to read this book all over again. I started to forget some parts of the book and to know if my favorite parts of the book are still my favorite parts. The answer is yes.

This book tells a story about a girl and a boy who find love in an unfortunate events in life. This story has an amazing plot line. I remember reading this book for the first time without having any ide
Melati Budiana Putri
France and Japan. yeah, what a cute combination :D
story about two people in love having a forbidden love. although this novel categorized as a romantic novel, some intrigues and really really unexpected plot make my heart beat fastly, like watching an action movies.
I wish I know well about Paris. this novel could be more interesting if you know Paris and its beauty. I still adore Ilana Tan's writing style since I read her first novel. not as good as 'Summer in Seoul', but hard for me to leave th
Andianpranaya
Apr 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really like Ilana Tan's novels. They're fresh and not boring at all.

Sequel 4 musim Ilana Tan itu bener-bener worth it untuk dibaca. Somehow, the author isn't the kind of person who'd try really hard to make the story work. Kayaknya the story goes well aja gitu.

I'd recommend people to really buy the 4 books, namely "Summer In Seoul", "Spring In London", "Autumn In Paris" dan yang terakhir "WInter In Tokyo". Bagus2 semua ceritanya! For you romance-genre lovers, please consider to read this book
Melia
Apr 19, 2013 rated it liked it
I've read all of Ilana's 4 seasons tetralogy and Autumn in Paris is my favorite. Actually, the stories are not really special but the way Ilana delivers it is pretty good. She delivers it in a simple way although it has a predictable ending. This books are also have the cultural shocked in several parts. There are not so many quotes in this books. Yet, this books are just not that bad.

Quotes:"Hidup ini sungguh aneh, juga tidak adil. Suatu kali hidup melambungkanmu setinggi langit, kali lainnya h
OceMei Belikova♥
Mar 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
this book really have a good impress on me..
i was so shocked when i knew Tatsuya's wish for his birthday ..
Tatsuya is a really kind-hearted man.

when its his bday tara dupont asked him to make a wish coz your wish in your bday will be come true..
and yes it's come true..
a true sadness..==

then i myself make a wish,
i wish every men in this world will be like Tatsuya'personality..
but since today is not my bday.
then i wont come true..
Werda
I was on first quarter of this book, and NOOOOOO!!! I can't read this book! I was sobbed all the time, I even can't breathed!
Thanks to my stubbornness I finally finished this book (with many of pauses). This book is good. Well, I think it's the best of the series. It's touching, mixing your emotion. I love this book, I love the story, and I love Paris :p
Overall, this book is great. Even I found the story similar to something. I don't know...
Jo Ria
Oct 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
Stepping into the world of Ilana Tan is like step into a fairy tale where two people can meet coincidentally twice a day, where someone can get a person's phone number when that person is no longer used his family name for twenty odd years, where someone could find a person he looked for in a minute, like Paris is just a small town. The series used to be a hype in Indonesia so I tried reading it. After two books, I decided that it just not for me.
Tien
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nooooo!!!! No. No. No. No. No!!!!!

description

Perfect read for fans of J/K-dramas!

Oh, and make sure you have a full box of tissues on the ready *sobs*
Shindemon
bfxx
Meta Rusyana
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i love this novel. the story is touching.. Unfortunately they are not mate.. -.-
Novia Azwir
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i'm expected a happy ending yet i have to admit that ending will not always happy. ...more
Fajar Nuha
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
lightweight yet a good story. There was another thing that makes it so special.
Andjani
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
My first book in 2019. Thank you for my friends that recommend me this book.
Mutia
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Laureca
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've picked up this book again out of my sudden curiosity despite knowing the sad plot. Novel was very light and nice, sweet at first but became really sad afterwards.

The novel was about Tara Dupont who loved autumn and Paris and Tatsuya who hated autumn and Paris. They met in Paris as if they're just meant to meet each toher. Long story short, they started to build this very warm and close relationship. They loved each other, but little did they know, it was a forbidden ones.

(view spoiler)
Levana Nurtanto
Dec 22, 2020 rated it liked it
THE FEELS. I can't handle the feels!!

So many feelings I felt during this readimg, but there are some things that I didn't like:
1. The cliche reactions of Tara and Sebastien (considering the time when this book is written, yaudah deh kwkwkw)
2. The anime-like dialogue. Idk ini cm preference aku sih, aku kurang suka aja. It just sounded like what an anime would've sounded.
3. THE ENDINGGGG. Kok tiba-tiba Tatsuya got into an accident??? It just doesn't sit well with me. The author should've ended it
Eki
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I still remember how life changing this book is for me. I might even forget about the story, but the feeling that I had while reading and finally finishing the book, that indescribable feeling I would never ever forget. I was really really young when I read this book, probably at an inappropriate age to even take a glance and understand most of its content properly. Even then, it still managed to shake my core.

Autumn in Paris will always remain as one of my favorite books of all time. That's how
Amira Ramadhanti
Aug 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Its a waste of time.. i had high hopes when i first read the book, because you know its best seller and all. But it stopped. The problem that they had was like...trash (sorry) and its kinda forced. And then, towards the end, I was waiting for a solution. I thought (and hoped) they would have a solution to that problem, but nuh-uh-uh!!. Very very dissapointing. If i could i would give this a 0.5 star.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
autumn in paris 23 95 Oct 12, 2014 09:31PM

• Refrain
  • Critical Eleven
  • Remember When
  • Perahu Kertas
  • 5 cm
  • Dear Nathan
  • Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
  • The Architecture of Love
  • Hujan
  • Daun Yang Jatuh Tak Pernah Membenci Angin
  • Rindu
  • Crash Into You
Ilana Tan adalah seorang novelis Indonesia yang dikenal karena menulis 4 novel roman yang masing-masing novelnya disajikan dengan cerita yang latarnya berbeda-beda. Novel Ilana Tan memiliki keunikan, yaitu tokoh-tokoh dari novel yang satu dengan novel yang lainnya saling berkaitan.[1]
Novel pertamanya berjudul Summer in Seoul, novel keduanya berjudul Autumn in Paris, novel ketiganya berjudul Winter

Season Series (4 books)
  • Summer in Seoul
  • Winter in Tokyo
  • Spring in London

News & Interviews

“Apakah ada yang tahu bagaimana rasanya mencintai seseorang yang tidak boleh dicintai? Aku tahu. Hidup ini sungguh aneh, juga tidak adil. Suatu kali hidup melambungkanmu setinggi langit, kali lainnya hidup menghempaskanmu begitu keras ke bumi. Ketika aku menyadari dialah satu-satunya yang paling kubutuhkan dalam hidup ini, kenyataan berteriak di telingaku dia juga satu-satunya orang yang tidak boleh kudapatkan.” 354 likes
“Selama dia bahagia, aku juga akan bahagia. Sesederhana itu.” 285 likes