Start by marking “The Triplex (Guardians, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Triplex (Guardians, #4)

The Triplex

(Guardians #4)

Love, torture, betrayal
And a twist that will change EVERYTHING!

The Guardians discover where the Triplex is located. Unfortunately, In order to retrieve it, a terrible sacrifice has to be made. Can Marcus summon up the courage required to save humanity? Will Marcus and Emmy's love survive the brutal reality of the Angel world?
ebook
Published December 13th 2012 (first published December 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Triplex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Triplex

Sarah Burgess
Dec 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Lola did not fail to deliver with the latest installment of the guardians series. With its ground laying first chapters to the dramatic, page turning, breath holding climax. Followed by the shocking ending, this book was well worth the wait and the read. I ca't wait to see where Lola takes us in the conclusion.

Merged review:

Lola did not fail to deliver with the latest installment of the Guardians series. With its ground laying first chapters to the dramatic, page turning, breath holding climax.
Jill
Dec 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This story picks up from where the last book left off and fills in some of the gaps of understanding the location of the Triplex. The story is fast paced as the time is running out for Marcus and Emmy and finding a way to save her and the world.

The guardians reveal more of their world and their legends to Emmy as Marcus looks for answers. Marcus refuses to due his duty as the First Guardian and kill Emmy to get the Triplex, thus fulfilling the Sage's vision that he will fail due to their love. B
Fiona
Feb 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god. I have no words other than this must be read if you have read the other books in the series. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive not knowing what's going to happen till book 5 comes out. I actually sat with my mouth open on shock and couldn't quite believe what I read at the end. Roll on the next book. :-D. Too excited for words and also too stunned for words. Amazing. Ahhhh!!
K.E.
Jan 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Patiently awaiting book 5! x
Vicki
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Obsessed

I've been reading a book a DAY! I'M OBSESSED with the Guardian series and have grown more attached to each character with every chapter! I cannot put these books down even while cooking! The relationships amongst the Angels is incredible and Lola really knows how add all sorts of crazy twists and turns to keep us hanging on the edge of our seats! I cannot wait to see how book 5 turns out! I cannot stop reading!!!!!
Maggie
Dec 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ahnnie
Jan 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Kirsty
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow I can't believe what happens in this book and how it ends. All I can say is wow what a roller-coaster. Now I eagerly await the next book to see what's next. I read the whole series in 4 days I couldn't put them down
Mandi
Dec 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I think this was my favorite in the whole series. But again... WHAT THE HECK WITH THE ENDING?!??!?!?! Can you pleaase let me know when the last comes out? Lola? Thankx
Burns
May 07, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, series, kobo-books
Was ok, not a rip roaring read pushed thru to the end, more of a chore than fun to read
Lori Salsbury
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Okay, this review is not just for this particular book (I'm putting the same version on each book) but for every single hair pulling book in the series. I have rated the books mostly 4's and I'll stand by that because the story, had it been about something like super heroes, rather than "angels/demons" it would have been great. But...they're not. They're about...um...Lola St. Vil's warped idea of angels. Here are my MAIN issues.

1: She is obviously either an Atheist or not of a Christian religion
Elisabeth Wheatley
CONTAINS UNAVOIDABLE SPOILERS FOR PREVIOUS BOOKS IN SERIES

Okay, this whole series is awesome. There’s just the problem that I read all the books back-to-back (they were that awesome) and it got hard to remember where one book stopped and another began. Still, I remember what happened at the end of The Turn and it was another titanic cliffhanger!

In this book, Emmy has accepted that she must die for the Triplex to be retrieved, but Marcus has not. He spends every moment reading everything from ang
Grammar*Kitten
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: worked-with
And so, after being left on the edge of a literary precipice by the ending of Book 3, I dived into the pages of The Triplex.

I'm delighted to say that once again, Lola St Vil does not disappoint. Those who, like me, loved the last book, will be sucked even further into this world and storyline. With twists and turns abound that leave your heart pounding in a way much akin to a ride on the world's most devastating rollercoaster, this novel is truly a wonderful experience.

The writing style - while
Philly
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Can I say I called it? I freaking called it back in the first few chapters of "The Girl". In my opinion, it was made extremely obvious and I kept waiting for Emmy to be of help and say what she needed to say to get them there and she just wouldn't. Way to keep me hanging on though (even if it was out of frustration). The typos and grammatical errors are really starting to get old though. I wish this was proofread at least one more time because sometimes little words are missing that make the who ...more
K. B. Welker
Feb 05, 2013 rated it liked it
There are a couple reasons for the three star rating. The author obviously does not edit or have a spell checker. This is ten times worse then the previous three books. If the English language is the stumbling block an editor would be worth it.

The second reason is there are contradictions. In the earlier books the author states she cannot swim. Then she is an excellent swimmer in book four. There are others. She needs to keep track of her characters.

The storyline is very good. It moves and tak
Carolyn
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
okay I usually don't write but this is on my mind and I'm wondering if anyone else is thinking the same .....

personally I enjoy the books they have been pretty good but ny question is, why so many?

twilight series had 4
50 shades of grey had 3
hunger games 3

why does this one has 5 or 6 ? it could of been a fewer amount, & another question is why is it that the punctuation is wrong sometimes there are parts in the book that I feel like I'm reading her rough draft before books come out don't th
Mariana P-Murray
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
did I mention previously that the books are getting better? yeah they are.
there still a lot of typos and some parts are a bit slow going, but I actually really liked it.
the whole storyline had gotten more interesting.
I actually got cut if guard once! exactly at the end, I knew what was going to happen but when I found out who did it!? OMG yeah get there! if your not as shocked as I was tell me how!
anyway I'm obviously not very good at writing reviews but I can definitely say this. this time I'
Bernadette
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think it can't get any better, it surpasses all your expectations. There's no way to review this book without including spoilers but like the others in the series, there's love, heartache, suspense, shocks and betrayal. Although this series is aimed at the YA market, it's suitable for readers aged 15 to 90. This book ended with an absolute shocker!

I absolutely love this series and can't put the books down. I will certainly be reading these books more than once!
Nunnykimchi
What an absolute disappointment, this is the first review I have ever written because I need to share my absolute frustration with these books. The author knows how to write a captivating story, but the editing is sorely lacking. Each book in the series has more and more spelling errors. What a great story, such a pity about the spelling errors. It is a disgrace to charge more than $0.99 for a book with so many errors.
Patience Cruise
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Go ahead and download the next book while you're at it

HOLY cliffhanger! As each book progresses and every story draws you in closer the meld of your life and the guardians' becomes thicker; there's no pause between this book and the next.
My favorite of the series so far and I'm thanking God the next is already out.
Personally, questions I had about certain entities have been answered and, as I suspected, not in the favor of our unlucky little team.
Faith Lowery
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Spoiler free review!

This was hands down the best so far of the series. I was reluctant to keep reading during book 2, but my over zealous OCD made me. Boy am I glad!

For those of you irritated with the misspellings and grammatical errors, they become fewer and farther between in each novel, and the storyline is blinding... Those errors, pale in comparison to the story.

One thing I have to say about Lola St.Vil... She knows how to begin AND end a book!

Brava, bellicima!
Nia Zanders
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lola has done it again.Love,torture,and betrayal have become the main theme in this book.Everything is put on the line, friendship and love are tested once again and the outcome is fierce. The lost of one person is the price of a thousand lives and only that person could fix it, but that person ids dead. Or is he???
Pia Stone
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book series (so far) It begs curiosity and I found myself really engaging with the characters. I love how through the series, you get to know each character more and more and opinions often change which I really enjoyed. For anyone that is a sucker for fantasy - especially involving angels and the afterlife - this series is for you!
Elizabeth
Jan 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Every page you turn is more danger and mystery how will Marcus save Emmy and the word will he have to be the one to take the life of the one he loves this book was very good and once all these questions get answered you will be very surprised how it ends and how many more questions you will be left with can't wait for the next book in this series
Robin Early
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

Can't wait to read the next book. Now there's book 5 part 1 then there is book 5 part 2. So settle back and get comfortable to read more great book. There's seven book altogether.
Beth Lopez
Feb 12, 2014 rated it liked it
I KNEW IT!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!! THE TRIPLEX WAS ON HER EYES!!! BUTI HATE MARCUS SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!! HE'S SO STUPID AND OMG!! THE SAGE IS THE GODACTHER!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! 80% DEAD!!!(ANG)I just can't keep reeding this book i get too angry!!!
Heather De Los Reyes
What a twisted ending!

The dramatic scenes were so good I was able to picture just about everything that was written. I was so excited for Emmy and Marcus to finally get their chance but if course the plot thickens at the end and let's not even mention the ending itself. WOW
Cellina
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Some contradictions are starting to show. Please, please get an editor.
Nonetheless I keep reading. I just wish Marcus and Emmy weren't so annoying.
Kudos, however to Lola for continuing what others seems to love.
Louise
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
another great read and the storyline is getting stronger i never get bored of this book i keep reading and reading it which says something because i dont ge much time to read but when i do i read this for a very long time.
greg brammer
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Is heaven lost

Just when you think the world is safe and the angles are headed into the light, all HEll breaks loose and millions of Angles are lost to the darkness. The guardians vow to stop whoever has brought about this evilness

• Resurrection (The Guardians of Vesturon, #2)
  • No More Confessions (Confessions, #3)
  • Listed: Volume IV (Listed, #4)
  • Pairing Off (Red Hot Russians, #1)
  • Always
  • A Reckless Desire (Breconridge Brothers, #3)
  • Lost Seraphine (Seraphine Trilogy, #2)
  • Stars (Penmore #1)
  • Linked (Guardian, #2)
  • Fire in the Blood (Shards of a Broken Sword #2)
  • Alpha Moon (Red Moon, #4)
  • Desert Roots (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #6)
  • Midnight Moon (Rise of the Dark Angel, #2)
  • Dilemmas (Highland Wolf Clan #5)
  • Sword of Justice (La Patron's Sword, #3)
  • Blaze of Glory (Blaze of Glory, #1)
  • Bizarre Life of Sydney Sedrick  (Sydney Sedrick #1)
  • Destiny of the Female Warrior (Nephilim Warrior, #2)
Hi!

This is my debut novel "Guardians:The Girl" It is a story about a girl who has to save the world by staying away from the guy she loves.

Guardians (8 books)
  • The Girl (Guardians #1)
  • The Fallout (Guardians, #2)
  • The Turn (Guardians, #3)
  • The Quo (Guardians, #5, part 1 of 2)
  • The Lyris (Guardians, #5 part 2 of 2)
  • Guardians: The Shoma (Guardians, #6 part 1 of 2)
  • Guardians: The Nycren (Guardians, #6 part 2 of 2)
“You have only one job as a human: Hold on. That’s it. When life gets terrifying, cruel and unbearable, hold on. Death will come soon enough.” 1 likes
“taught us at an early age that love is pain. I” 1 likes