Start by marking “Accidental Magic” as Want to Read:
Accidental Magic

Accidental Magic

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  194 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
The #1 "New York Times" bestselling author of the House of Night Series, P.C. Cast, presents two sexy, magical novellas set in Mysteria, Colorado, a supernatural town filled with vampires, witches, werewolves--and enough passion to awaken any creature of the night...
In "Candy Cox and the Big Bad (Were)wolf," five-time divorcee Candice Cox is burned-out and lacking in love
Published September 1st 2012 by Berkley Books

To ask other readers questions about Accidental Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidental Magic

Elizabeth
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book
Fun enjoyable stories about women who find the magic in their lives they did not know they had.
P.C. Cast created likable characters and sexy stories.
Cat
Dec 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cast, have
The reason I first read this book was because P.C. Cast wrote it and I love her House of Night series but once I started reading the two (technically three) stories in Accidental Magic I was hooked.

The first little story was the Introduction which basically gave some back round to the town Mysteria in which the two other stories in Accidental Magic take place.

Candy Cox and the Big Bad (Were)Wolf is about a zero-magic women who's given up on love and a werewolf who's tried of the way his li
May
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-loved
Loved it. Two short stories in one book for those days you just want a quick witty, funny, sexy, erotic fix. The characters both male and female in both stories are lovable and memorable at least for me. Would be even more fascinating if both stories were longer to allow more character & relationship development and to build the sexual tension, but as the short stories they are ; Enjoyable and lovely.
Jeananne Edwards
This was two Novellas that were cute, but unless you have read the other stories in the series you spend a lot of time wishing there was more background into the story and feel like you are missing something. They were both enjoyable, I liked the first - Candy Cox and the big bad (were)wolf better. This is P.C. Cast with some great turn of phrases and visual and clever insights - I just wish I had read other stories about Mysteria before I picked this up.
Judy
Jan 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book contained two novellas set in the supernatural town of Mysteria, Colorado. In the first novella, "Candy Cox and the Big Bad (Were)wolf"; Candy, a high school English teacher who has been divorced five times, meets her match in vampire Justin Woods. In the second story, "It's in His Kiss"; Candy's sister, Summer Smith, discovers that she can't control everything in her life including a very handsome vampire named Colin. Both stories are light, enjoyable, quick reads.
Holly
Oct 13, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
first off i found this book in the YA section...definitely not for YA unless you're going for 18-22? i enjoyed it for a fun quick read (2 novellas in one book) i have read a few of the HON books by p.c. & kristen cast. however i have not read any of p.c.'s other series. P.C. sticks with the witch/vampire story line in accidental magic-mysteria novellas. again just a quick fun read of love magic & a few steamy scenes! :)
Kim
Dec 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute, for being novellas. Definitely not geared towards the house of night crowd, but more towards adults, sex scenes in both novellas. They did make me curious to see if there is a series for that town mysteria. Sounds kinds interesting
Ashley
Oct 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
quick and easy reads...makes me want to read more of the authors. good romance and not smutty in my opinion.
Purple
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It lacked meat and went right into it soon enough but you know what sometimes thats what you want to read!
Justine saulnier
Wish it was a bigger book.
Barbara Van Zandt
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'd liked it better than I'd thought and now I'm looking for the other 3 before this one
Amanda
Apr 05, 2017
Jessica Drawdy
Jul 12, 2017
Lunadune
rated it did not like it
Jan 06, 2015
  • The Mammoth Book of 20th Century Ghost Stories
  • The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance
  • A Girl's Guide to Guns and Monsters
  • Echoes from the Macabre: Selected Stories
  • Mysteria (Mysteria, #1)
  • Evernight: Romance in a World of Darkness, Volume 1
  • Insta-Hate (Instant Gratification, #1)
  • Please Come Back To Me
  • Cozy Christmas Capers
  • Tales From High Hallack, Volume 1: The Collected Short Stories of Andre Norton, Volume 1
  • These Boots Were Made for Strutting: And Stunning and Knocking 'em Dead
  • The Beast Within (Guardians of the Dark, #4)
  • Nightshift
  • Earth & Sky
  • Bewitched Bothered & Bevampyred
  • The Hunter and The Hunted (Otherworld Stories, #7.3, 10.6)
  • The Gentleman's Walking Stick  (Captain Lacey Regency Mysteries, #4.6)
  • The Mammoth Book of the Lost Chronicles of Sherlock Holmes
PC was born in the Midwest, and grew up being shuttled back-and-forth between Illinois and Oklahoma, which is where she fell in love with Quarter Horses and mythology (at about the same time). After high school, she joined the United States Air Force and began public speaking and writing. After her tour in the USAF, she taught high school for 15 years before retiring to write full time. PC is a #1 ...more
More about P.C. Cast...