Start by marking “Your People Shall Be My People: How Israel, the Jews and the Christian Church Will Come Together in the Last Days” as Want to Read:

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  103 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
"Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God" (Ruth 1:16). Like Ruth in the Old Testament, every Gentile believer has come out of the land of famine and into the spiritual realm of abundance in the name of Jesus. But unlike Ruth, we have turned our backs on the Jewish people, the relatives of the Messiah. We need to confess personally and corporately on behalf of ...more
Published September 1st 2011 by Regal Books (first published February 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Your People Shall Be My People, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your People Shall Be My People

Kristi
I'm heading to Israel with my mom and her church in March...this book is a christian perspective on how Christianity has disrespected and misunderstood the jewish people. It is a welcome and needed call to the recanting of the antisemitism that has been around since the church has, although a very evangelic viewpoint.
Elizabeth
Jun 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such an inspiring book for me..
Michael Boling
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great number of things come to mind when someone mentions the word family. Those with a difficult family background may remember elements of despair, brokenness, and neglect. Others who experienced a less difficult upbringing likely cherish thoughts of togetherness, bonding, and the beauty of relationship. The symbolism of family is used quite often in Scripture. God is our heavenly Father. The people of God are called members of His family. What is this family? Do we really grasp what that is ...more
Tammy Webb-witholt
I had a chance to visit with the author personally in his office. He brought beautiful perspective to what God - the Redeemer is accomplishing in the end times to save his people. Through expounding on Romans 11 you begin to see how together, Jews and Gentiles, we will usher in the plans and purposes of God. Awesome!
Keri
Jan 04, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has made me revisit Old Testament prophecy and rethink the role of the church. It's an important read in many ways for Christians who think they have replaced the Jews as God's chosen people. Finto reminds readers that "salvation is for the Jews" first and Gentiles second. Still, I had problems with the anecdotes: they left me feeling like I was the enemy, not a good evangelistic tool.
Lisa Morrow
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the subtitle states, I learned so much about "how Israel, the Jews and the Christian Church will come together in the last days." This book was exciting, informative, and full of history surrounding the Jewish and Christian church. I would read this book again and again!
Russ
Aug 20, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good introduction to Messianic thought and theology. It may become obsolete fairly quickly unless it's regularly updated since it makes reference to current people and places.
Gretchen
Aug 23, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent resource on the Messianic Jewish movement & God's plan for His Covenant people. Planning to re-read.
Barbara
The most amazing prophecy over the Jews and how the Jews and the Christians will come together in the end times. An absolute must read for every Christian.
Mondo Rodarte