Start by marking “Crochet Visual Quick Tips” as Want to Read:
Crochet Visual Quick Tips

Crochet Visual Quick Tips

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Solutions to common crochet quandaries are at your fingertips--anywhere you goCrochet VISUAL Quick Tips has the answers you need--fast. With detailed color photos and concise instructions, plus time-saving tips, it covers: Selecting tools and yarnWorking basic stitchesIncreasing and decreasingWorking in rounds and colorsMaking puffs, bobbles, clusters, and knotsWorking Tun ...more
Published June 24th 2011 by Visual (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Crochet Visual Quick Tips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crochet Visual Quick Tips

MD
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
Excellent reference book. It includes some techniques you don't always find in other crochet books such as magic circle and foundation chains. It also explains how to read color and filet charts. I have been crocheting for many years but had not heard of extended stitches until I encountered them here. I had heard of Tunisian crochet, but never tried it so I appreciated the detailed information provided here.

The instructions and images are pretty clear throughout. I also like the size - a littl
Kerry
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book I picked up when I started to teach myself crochet. Great book, with pictures & directions I find easy to follow. Fantastic for beginners. I still refer back to it, as I don't memorize stitches & often forget which is what, lol.
Elizabeth
Aug 23, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is pretty straight forward. I figured I needed something else to keep me busy while I am at work since I read so fast. Look out if I get really good you all might get blankets for Christmas.
Melissa Mclees
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wish I could find this book in a walmart store, I would definately buy it if it were there. This book is just fabulous.
Theresa
I carry this around for the finishing techniques. It's a handy little book, but at times I'm beyond it. It isn't the book's fault that I've been crocheting for 25+ years.
Sian Jackson
Apr 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this is a fun book for beginners as its full of step by step photos, there are lots of crochet books but this is one of the best
J Crossley
This book teaches crochet techniques by showing lots of pictures. If you are a visual learner, this book should help you learn crochet.
Pam
Dec 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this handy Little guide! I keep it stashed in my yarn bag, should any problems/ questions arise. The pictures are indispensable - love everything about this book!
ReadingWench
Apr 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Great little book.
Amy
Jun 13, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good quick guide to help with finishing techniques or stitches. Other than that, it wasn't that great. I know it's a quick guide, but I was still disappointed that there were no patterns at all.
JADE M. YOUNGREN
Dec 25, 2017
Kim
Mar 11, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wrote-it