Start by marking “Mammoth Books Presents a Clutch of Zombies: Four Stories by Scott Elderman, Joe R. Lansdale, Albert E. Cowdrey and Karina Sumner Smith” as Want to Read:

What Will Come After - Scott Elderman "When Peter Crowther agreed to collect my many zombie short stories for publication by PS Publishing," recalls the Scott Elderman, "he asked only one thing of me - that I write a new piece of fiction for the volume to entice readers who might already be familiar with my undead "oeuvre." Which I, of course, immediately agreed to do. "Bu ...more
Published July 1st 2012 by Robinson Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mammoth Books Presents a Clutch of Zombies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mammoth Books Presents a Clutch of Zombies

Badseedgirl
Oct 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015-read-in
This collection of four zombie short stories is a mixed bag, none are what I would consider a "traditional" zombie story, although Joe R. Lansdale's "Christmas With The Dead." It was a most excellent story. But all of the stories were excellent reads.

3.5 of 5 stars
{erika}
Oct 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: horror
Only 2/4 of these stories did I find to be good. Christmas with the Dead was worthwhile as was When the Zombies Win (however, I had already read this in The Living Dead 2 compendium). What Will Come After I found to be pretentious and pointless and Fort Clay uneventful and dull. Worth a read but glad it was a quick one.
Robin Edman
Feb 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Two of the stories are great; the others are not so hot. I'd recommend the read only to zombie completionists.
Robin Edman