Start by marking “Turbocoach: A Powerful System for Achieving Breakthrough Career Success” as Want to Read:
Turbocoach: A Powerful System for Achieving Breakthrough Career Success

Turbocoach: A Powerful System for Achieving Breakthrough Career Success

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Achieve outstanding results with coaching exercises from best-selling author Brian Tracy!
Published January 26th 2005 by Amacom

To ask other readers questions about Turbocoach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turbocoach

Levent Bayindir
Aug 04, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: psychology, others
The only negative point about this book for me is that it discusses career and small-business interchangeably. I believe some of the things that are discussed do not fit to career discussion appropriately.

Despite the above negative point, i like it to be concise and having short chapters. It still gets five stars from me.

I really liked the list of values at the end of the book. Zero-based Thinking is also a necessary concept to be applied to our lives.

Betty
Jul 16, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was not one of Brian Tracy's better books. While full of information, it did not have his usual inspirational punch. The main reason I bought the book was for the chapter on "Branding" and the list of values to use in developing that branding.

For branding he stresses the importance of the "whole package"...appearance, attitude, quality of work, etc. He gives seven laws of personal branding.
Shishir
Personal and Marketing plan (emphasis on time mgt)
Inga
Michael Kokorin
Aug 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
22033
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.

Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 2
More about Brian Tracy...