Start by marking “Hate Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #5)” as Want to Read:
Hate Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #5)

Hate Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #6)

4.45  ·  Rating Details  ·  4,012 Ratings  ·  351 Reviews
I was told if I went away, he'd forget about me, lose interest, and move on.
But he hasn't.
In fact, my being gone has only made things worse.
So it's time for me to take matters into my own hands.
It's time for me to fight back.
Hey, Vincent. You ready for a little chaos?
Paperback
Published April 12th 2014 by Bandit Publishing

Never Too Far by Abbi GlinesWethering the Storm by Samantha TowleThe Game Changer by J. SterlingEyes Wide Open by Raine MillerConsumed by Emily Snow
Highly Anticipated Indie Books of 2013
77th out of 1,455 books — 6,901 voters
Captivated by You by Sylvia DayBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireThe King by J.R. WardCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareRush Too Far by Abbi Glines
Most anticipated books of 2014
118th out of 2,204 books — 9,870 voters

More lists with this book...

Christy

5 ifly stars!

photo 9bd415fc-62ca-49cd-b352-03494e9f7275_zpsc5eae0eb.jpg

Words cannot express how much I love this series. I’ve re-read all the books. Some 3-4 times. All my friends know how obsessed I am with the Keatyn Chronicles. I am both saddened and super excited that this amazing series is coming to end.

So we had
Stalk Me.
Kiss Me.
Date Me.
Love Me.

and now...
Hate Me.
That title alone was enough to make me nervous. I mean, who could hate Keatie? She is the greatest!

It is so difficult to review these books. I want to say so much, but I don’t want to
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Young Adult Romance/Suspense

4.5 IFLY STARS!!!! I took my precious time and I posted zero updates because I want people to read and get the full experience that is Stalk Me. Kiss Me. Date Me. Love Me. HATE ME.

Be prepared Jillian Dodd did an AMAZING job! This book is daring, angst filled emotionally charged and shocking! Excuse me while I step away to sip on something.

photo 19_zps52fa8420.gif

Ok, I’m back now. Honestly I’m still tryi
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 14, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
"ifly = I fucking love you."

description

Fans of the series will definitely enjoy this installment as Keatyn ends up heading back to school. Great scenes with the gang at school involving all sorts of activities as well as a lot of time spent with ...

description

There were very steamy scenes as well as Keatyn trying to lure Vincent to make a move on her in an attempt to put an end to the danger that has separated her from her friends and family.

Sadly, my guy seems to be out of the running (Dawson- Please Jillian giv
Debra

Loved it but I'm sooo glad I decided to wait until the final book was out before starting this, because that ending...

Moving on to Get Me ASAP!

Pre-reading excitement:

Now that the final book is released, I can finally continue with this series!!

Brandi
Aug 25, 2014 Brandi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is installment of The Keatyn Chronicles was a bit slower. Hate Me had that transitional feel, so while some very important things happen, it wasn't quiet as entertaining as the other books have been. That said after the 1/2 way mark, I was very interested - things pick and heat up. LOVED playing pool with Aiden. And that ending has me super anxious to get my hands on Come and Get Me. Who is Keatyn's moon boy? Only one book to go!

Beverly
Aug 26, 2014 Beverly rated it it was amazing
5 I couldn’t hate you if I tried Stars

Hate Me begins with Keatyn having to make a decision. She has spent the last few books running and hiding from Vincent and she is tired of running. She is exhausted and feels responsible for the hardship and turmoil Vincent has caused her, her friends and her family.

Keatyn has to make a choice: continue to hide and wait or fight back.

What I loved about this installment lots and lots of God of All of Hotties. Aiden is seriously one of the most swoon worth
Mandy Morgan
Mar 15, 2014 Mandy Morgan rated it it was amazing
As always another amazing book in this fabulous series! It has a little bit of everything and an ending that will have you crying for the next and last book! I need Get Me like yesterday.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 10, 2014 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it it was amazing
Hate Me (Keatyn Chronicles #5) by Jillian Dodd
5 IFLY stars!!!

“It means we’re going to survive the kiln, too. No matter how high the heat.”

I have to say, this is my favourite of the series so far and that is saying something. I have always tried to justify reading this series to myself, as being 40 I should be past reading about high school antics and teenagers, but I am seriously addicted to this series. I had a crap time at school, really really bad, the victim of bullies, my school life was he
Mirian
Apr 12, 2014 Mirian rated it really liked it
3.5 disappointed stars.

I got bored half the book. That is a first in this series.
The last 30% of this book worths reading and I can't wait to finally read the last book.

Yessss!!! 4 days to go!! Cannt wait my fav series of all times
Come to me baby!

Here a series that the more the author writes the more readers are addicted. I woo you Jillian to write for us!!
I must admit that I usually hate authors that extend the series and very often I do not continue to book #2 #3 etc. because it not intere
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Punch me in the face. It will make you feel better….

It's the truth. Always. No matter what, or who!

I build my reviews on a foundation of honesty and random hilarity, but my honesty comes at a price. Having developed many personal author relationships, voicing my opinion hurts. It hurts real bad. However, sincere candor is my promise, a promise I make no matter who wrote the book. I read every single book sitting at the proverbial round table of life. Everybody's equal.

If I was to rate this book
D
Apr 20, 2014 D rated it it was amazing
Couldn't hate if i tried...

Setting- Flirty and Dirty Book Blog

Scene- D has just finished reading HATE ME (Keatyn Chronicles #5) by Jillian Dodd. She’s blown away. D loves the growth in Keatyn and how that has changed the story in an amazing way.

Keatyn isn’t a self centered spoiled rich kid anymore. Keatyn makes all her decisions and follows them for everyone close to her. She is realizing what love is and how there are so many kinds of love for the various people in her life.

Cut to Aiden- still
Kellie Maddox-Ward
May 01, 2014 Kellie Maddox-Ward rated it it was amazing

I fucking love this series.

I don't care if it's about High School kids.
If I don't understand the clothes or designers they discuss.

It just makes me happy.
I just wish the next and the last was out now!
Andra Colman
Apr 13, 2014 Andra Colman rated it liked it
This book was good but not as great as the others. It moved a little slower than the others and the plot was thinner. I did enjoy the continuation of the series with this book. I'm eagerly awaiting the next book.
Becky
Oct 13, 2015 Becky rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by author for an honest review*

I did it again! What is wrong with me?!?

photo head_banging_zps92638dd3.gif

Every single damn time I get my hands on a book in this series, I can not put it down! And THIS one is going to leave me with a serious book hangover for quite a while. That ending, UGH!!!! I don't even know how the hell I feel about it.

**********MY REVIEW**********
*PLEASE NOTE* if you have not read the other books in this series, STOP NOW! My review will contain spoilers and that is not my intent. This series
Jacquelyn
Apr 01, 2014 Jacquelyn rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to have the wonderful opportunity to beta read another book by the amazing Jillian Dodd. Once again, she did not disappoint me.

I was suuuuuper apprehensive about reading this book. I knew a lot of rough stuff was going to go down and I didn't know if I'd be able to handle the emotional roller coaster I knew it was going to build.

While following Keatyn through her life at Eastbrooke, the reader is not able to forget about why she's really there in the first place. It's amazing how
Leia

B...b.....b.....but WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!

One word describes my feelings toward this series: IFLY!!!!!!!!

Once again - Jillian Dodd provides us with another addicting installment to the Keatyn Chronicles. I devoured in a just a few short hours and now I am KICKING MYSELF because I was the next one right away!!!!!

If you have not already joined the craziness that is the Keatyn Chronicles, please do yourself a favor and start right away. You will not regret it!!!
Laci
Apr 17, 2014 Laci rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Read This Series.

The books just get better and better as the series progresses. I couldn't even begin to explain how much I enjoy these books. I just do. I'm giddy as a school girl. I await anxiously for the next and I truly believe I will have a nervous break down when it ends. I can't think of one single thing I don't like about these books. I am a fangirl at 40 for Jillian Dodd.. :)

P.s I wish I was Keatyn, stalker and all.. :)
Leslie
Apr 03, 2014 Leslie rated it it was amazing
Christmas really does come in April!!

I was lucky enough to get an advanced copy of Hate Me. When I saw it on my kindle, I can not tell you how happy and nervous I was at the same time. This is one of my very favorite series and with the release of each book, I am a huge frazzled bundle of nerves. I have been living in an Adore Me bubble, and honestly, I did not want to come out of it and have all my hopes and dreams burst. I was highly apprehensive about this book and where the story would go.
Maggie
Aug 19, 2013 Maggie marked it as to-read
Whghhhh!!!!!! I don't think I wanted a book as much as I want excuse me NEED THIS BOOK!!!! I can't wait until 2014 I think I might die even though there is a novella coming out in November ! They should change the title to need this desperately !!!!!!
Mr. Darcy's lady {Karinna}
Hate Me by Jillian Dodd

Warning: be prepared for hottie god kisses and sexy abs throughout.

OH.MY.GOSH!

What a crazy ride. Book 5 in the series and I’m still on the edge of my seat, biting my nails, and basically freaking out every chapter. If Aiden isn’t Moon Boy at the end of this series I might cry. Speaking of Aiden HOLY HOTTNESS BATMAN! God Of All Hotties is the perfect name for him. I love it when Alpha Aiden comes out.

Keatyn has come into her own and has grown leaps and bounds from the spoil
Nicole
Nov 27, 2015 Nicole rated it it was amazing
I can't wait till August!!!!
Happy
Apr 13, 2014 Happy rated it really liked it
4.5 stars! Whhhhhhhaaaaaatttt?!?! UGH Aug needs to seriously hurry up! This series is so addicting! If you haven't started it yet, now is the time to do so. Yes the book ends in a cliffy, but what do you expect? It's the 2nd to last book, where everything will all play out! In Hate Me Keatyn is taking back control of her life. I love this Keatyn and how much she has grown! I have a feeling she's going to be a bad ass in Get Me! Loved it and can't wait for the final book where Keatyn will hopeful ...more
Ashleigh
Apr 17, 2014 Ashleigh rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-lendable
Little disappointed in this one it was just a little slower than the rest and it took me awhile to finish it just didn't keep my attention like the first books. I am excited to see how all of this series wraps up! I missed Dawson!!! But Aiden was great too
Michelle Finkle
Apr 14, 2014 Michelle Finkle rated it really liked it
Ifly Jillian Dodd! ...more
Nicole Tetrev
Apr 03, 2014 Nicole Tetrev rated it it was amazing

Let me start by saying I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series, if there was any series I could hand pick to be made into a tv show THIS WOULD BE IT. It has everything we crave drama, sex, relationships, love triangles, secrets , lies, mystery and danger. One of my favorite things about Hate Me is that Keatyn starts to fight back, she isn;t going to let Vincent dictate how this will all play out anymore. She is sick of lying to her friends and she misses her family and she has decided it is time she came o
Joan
Aug 27, 2014 Joan rated it it was amazing
These books are so addicting! There is always plenty of sweet, funny, sexy, and suspense. Just really enjoy them! Missed Riley as we only get a little of him in this one. He really is my favorite character besides Keatyn and sexy Aiden. We are gearing up for the big showdown with Vincent. Bring on the final book!!
Marci Nelson
Apr 08, 2014 Marci Nelson rated it it was amazing
I must admit that I have a horrible memory and can hardly ever remember the names of books, the authors that wrote them, or the character's names. But this series is engraved in my memory, in my soul! Jillian Dodd has once again done it by captivating my absolute attention by creating yet another masterpiece! Bravo Jillian for providing suspense, passion, love, drama, and best of all, some kick ass quotes. I shall keep this review spoiler free but am telling you, this is a must read series and w ...more
Mallory
5 bazillion ifly stars

Y'all... this was freaking amazing and INTENSE! I can't believe there's only one book left.

I'm so totally Team Aiden... as much as I love some of the other guys, there's just no competition :)

And seriously, that ending had me freaking out. Like for reals, I need the next book ASAP.

Bridger Bitches
Apr 16, 2014 Bridger Bitches rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sophie, arc

UGH!! I am totally addicted to this series and cannot get enough of it. Keaytn is total crack on my kindle. What really sucks is this series is almost over with Get Me coming out in August. I don’t know what I will do without these characters but I will seriously mourn their loss. Jillian Dodd continues to deliver with HATE ME. Once I sat down to read it, I did not get up until it was done. Like I said, total kindle crack. It is no secret that I am totally in love with Aiden and boy oh boy, did
  • Avarice (Alfonzo,#12)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Shark Out of Water (Grab Your Pole, #3)
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • No Ordinary Love
  • Mogul (Groupie, #3)
  • Brenna Blixen Novels Bundle: Double Clutch, Junk Miles, Slow Twitch
  • Double Time (Double Threat, #3)
  • Stripping Asjiah II
  • Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)
Jillian Dodd is the author of The Keatyn Chronicles Series, the That Boy series, Vegas Love and Spy Girl. She lives in sunny Florida and loves the beach.
More about Jillian Dodd...

The Keatyn Chronicles (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1)
  • Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)
  • Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #3)
  • Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4)
  • Adore Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #7)
  • Captive Films: Season One
  • Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)
  • Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)
  • Sex (The Keatyn Chronicles #11)

“And I was thinking just the opposite, Boots. Forever isn’t going to be nearly long enough for us.” 5 likes
“Forever is a really, really long time,” 3 likes