Start by marking “Princess in the Making” as Want to Read:
Princess in the Making

Princess in the Making

3.64  ·  Rating details ·  120 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
He was only supposed to tempt Vanessa Reynolds away from her plot to become queen. The pretty, single mother may believe she's going to marry his father, but Prince Marcus Salvatora will do everything in his power to prevent a royal marriage.

ebook, Billionaires and Babies, #30, 192 pages
Published August 1st 2012 by Harlequin Desire

To ask other readers questions about Princess in the Making, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess in the Making

LoveRomance
Aug 02, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This just simply wasn't a very good book.

Slow.
No heat.
Boring characters.
Implausible.

I mean I can suspend disbelief if there's heat, good pace, and interesting people. But to miss on all four?!
Susan
Good book. Vanessa went to Varieo because the king had asked her to marry him. He is an older man who had stayed at the hotel where she worked. They had gotten to know each other and become friends. She came to Vareio to get to know him better before she said yes or no. When she arrived, she was met by his son Marcus because the king had been called away. Marcus had had some bad experiences with women who were after him for his money and position and was sure that Vanessa was like that too. When ...more
Debbie
Aug 22, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read in Kindle form but I couldn't find a kindle version to post, so it's listed as a paperback. I liked this story even though I thought I wouldn't. The story was a new one for me.
Dancer
Oct 07, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Yet befriending the lovely American and her adorable baby girl has the debonair bachelor awash in confusion. This woman and her child are not schemers. In fact, they could make his life complete. But once she leaves without a wedding ring, the powerful princ
Donna
Oct 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2013
Really enjoyed reading this story - great writing style, loved the characters, the sexual tension, and the premise of the plot. I'm not always sure what to expect when reading a Harlequin publication, but this story was a real winner for me. Not sure the cover does this book justice though. Looking forward to more books by this author.
Luv Roed
Apr 02, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
One word: YUCK.

I'm 24 years old (same age as Vanessa) and thinking about having a relationship with a 56 year old grandpa (does not matter if he's a king) makes me want to vomit.

She's a gold digger. Period. No matter how the author wants to portray her as "not-after-his-wealth" girl. And with her background of irresponsibility...I think people like her are waste of space.
Cami
A fun and quick little read for an afternoon of laziness. Enjoyable for what it is. I had the feeling throughout the book that the king was setting up his son and Vanessa to meet and fall in love. Was I right? Read and see!
Cheryl
Aug 14, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good cottage read. Especially since I only had a couple of days.

I should always check goodreads before reading a book I found cleaning. Did a reread last week.
Erin
Sep 05, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately, I did not enjoy this book very much at all. I was uncomfortable with the plot as the heroine basically cheats with the hero who happens to be the son of the man she is dating.
Beth Owens
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: the-best-of-me
Really liked this book short and sweet and always the happy ending. A girl could only dream....
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Billionaires and Babies
Category: Passion
Gail
Sweet story. I liked it.
Natalie
2 stars for the romance which was just ok, the baby gets one star. Baby Mia was really cute.
Widala
May 23, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
An entertaining read. I can picture it as a romcom movie.
Jessaca Chapman
Oct 22, 2014
Annie
Mar 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • More Than Perfect (Perfect #2)
  • The Paternity Proposition (Dalton Twins, #1) / The Sheikh's Virgin (Desert Rogues)
  • Honorable Intentions (The Landis Brothers #5; Wingmen Warriors #15; Landis/Renshaw)
  • Secrets, Lies & Lullabies
  • Strictly Temporary
  • The Nanny Trap
  • A Man of Privilege (Lawyers in Love, #2)
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma
  • The Cowboy's Pride (The Worths of Red Ridge, #2)
  • Sex, Lies and the Southern Belle (Dynasties: The Kincaids #1)
  • The Ties that Bind
  • One Dance with the Sheikh (Dynasties: The Kincaids #5)
  • The Sheikh's Redemption (Desert Nights #1)
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire
  • Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3)
  • The Nanny Proposition (The Hawke Brothers, #1)
Michelle Celmer was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA, where she grew up. She wanted to be cosmetologist, but after three months at cosmetology school, she decided to left it. She married at 19, and within five years had three kids. She read voraciously, and decided writing. She signed up for a composition course at her local community college. After various manuscripts, her mother gave her "Tell Me ...more
More about Michelle Celmer...