Start by marking “Bee Gets a Sweater” as Want to Read:
Bee Gets a Sweater

Bee Gets a Sweater

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Our charmingly illustrated, expressive critters have vibrant tales to share with young readers. Bee Gets a Sweater begins a long time ago, when all bees were just plain black. Spider has a brilliant idea. She sets to work knitting different sweaters until the bright yellow and black ones fit and the bees are never the same again. Readers will also discover the special embo ...more
Published July 1st 2003 by Silver Dolphin Books

To ask other readers questions about Bee Gets a Sweater, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bee Gets a Sweater

Sarah Kendall
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god! I remember reading this over and over and over again when I was little! I read it so much I still remember the story line: the bee is cold so it asks for a sweater. The sweater is yellow and with black stripes, so that's why bees look the way they do. Something like that anyway. Its a really cute book though, i would buy it for my little brother!
Tara
Aug 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-by-kristi
This was so cute. First off, what little kid DOESN'T like bees? So this is fun in that regard. But it is also great for people who knit. My daughter is always curious about my knitting, so this was such an adorable book.
Allena
Nov 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a very cute book. Bee is very cheeky though as Spider knits many many sweaters for him...
Renee Rearden
Dec 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s
My grandson and I love this book. The colors are bright and fun. The story is cute and engaging...and every time we read the book, he wants me to knit him a sweater!
Heather