Start by marking “Getting Scrooged” as Want to Read:
Getting Scrooged

Getting Scrooged

(The Smutketeers Present...A Kinky Christmas Carol #1)

Blinded to the Present...Avoiding the Future...Running from the Past

The Smutketeers Present: A Kinky Christmas Carol!

The Knight Family is a wealthy, powerful Chicago clan that knows everything there is to know about making moneybut they have plenty to learn about love. In this three series novellaEden Bradley's Getting Scrooged, Robin L Rotham's Not So Tiny Tim and R.G.
Published December 10th 2012 (first published December 9th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Getting Scrooged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Scrooged

Start your review of Getting Scrooged
Fedora
Jan 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Looking for a fun Christmas-themed fantasy-come-to-life? Look no further--Eden Bradley delivers!

Holly Knight, our workaholic heroine, is nearing a major milestone birthday, and her cousin Marley hauls her out for a girls' night out. While blissedly sloshed, the two create life "to do" lists--Holly's includes lots of things nice AND naughty that she's never made the time to try. Her life to date has mainly been about proving herself worthy, the best. She's inherited the family business and she's
Christine Ashworth
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It didn't take the trajectory I thought it would...and I thoroughly enjoyed the surprises. Plus HOT! As all of Eden's books are. An excellent read, any time of the year.
Julianna
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Erotic Romance w/a Menage; Steamy Holiday Romance
Reviewed for THC Reviews
Getting Scrooged is a super-steamy Christmas novella about an over-worked corporate mogul with something to prove, who never takes time out for herself. She finally finds her match in the man who is sent to negotiate a corporate merger between one of her companies, a small publishing house, and the larger one that is his employer. Holly and Ben were decent characters, but I felt like they were a little too much alike. Both had crappy lives growing up and both have driven,
The Smutty Kitty
Dec 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty

4 out of 5 Licks

The first of the three Kinky Christmas books starts with a foursome. I believe they started with the correct amount of kinky! ;) Holly is a likable character and you feel sorry for her workaholic ways. She is still trying to make her dad happy even though he passed away several years ago. Ben (Ebenezer) is a hunky British man who you can't help but want to enjoy some fun with. After he finds Holly's bucket list he is determined to help her realize
Sarah Louise
Dec 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a brilliant read;-).I loved it was very intense at times between the 2 characters...the sex was very steamy but with an element of loving intimacy between them;-).Also the 3 some was very intense it was a fantasy Holly wanted to live and in a way I think it freed both Ben and her from their controlling pasts so they could move forward with their relationship.I did cry when he professed his love to her it was.so beautiful..such a sweet love story with a twist in the beginning
It was nice
Gigi staub
Dec 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
So I read these a little out of order but so did not matter. Have tissues ready I was crying like a baby in parts of the book. I loved Holly's bucket list and how Ben started out to help the deal along when he found her list but then ended up falling of her. Great Christmas story that had a great blend of drama, romance and smutty goodness. Highly recommended!
April
Nov 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
steamy sexy book. this felt like there was a sorry to go along with the sex. I went in with erotica in mind add I read this and was pleasantly surprised with more!
Suzanne
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Holly met Ben through a merger deal between their companies. The chemistry between them was electric. Only a few nights before Holly and her cousin Marley had made a bucket list for Holly to do before her 40th birthday on Christmas eve.

When out for dinner with Holly, her bag is knocked over by a waiter and her list falls out, only for Ben to find. He decides it would be a good idea to help Holly fulfil her dreams. The question is, will he be found out, and what would be the consequences?

Erotic,
Paganalexandria
Nov 27, 2019 marked it as in-collection-boxset  ·  review of another edition
11/27/19 currently free in Hot for the Holidays: Thirteen Naughty & Nice Novellas Hot for the Holidays Thirteen Naughty & Nice Novellas by Marie Force boxset
Tina
Jan 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: free, home, kindle
Good writing. I didn't like what happened in the middle of the book, what can I say, I'm a one-guy kind of girl.

I read this as a part of Hot for the Holidays Thirteen Naughty & Nice Novellas by Marie Force
♡Allie♡
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read this from the free Amazon ebook "Hot For The Holidays" which is a collection of 13 sexy holiday novellas.

This is worth the read and the only reason I did not give 5 stars is because at some point I thought the story went on to long with not much happening and then so good point just went way to fast. But past that a very fun read with not one but three sexy British lads.
Lisa Brumley
Jan 02, 2020 rated it liked it
I'm interested enough in what this author did to try something else by her.
Kristin Kent
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holiday, menage, fiction
I read this novella as part of the Hot for the Holidays anthology. Sensual, sexy and hot!
Jen
Dec 02, 2019 marked it as to-read
in anthology Hot for the Holidays
Stacie
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤❤❤
Angel Graham
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's an Eden Bradley book. I knew it would be good.
E.
Dec 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
"Getting Scrooged" by Eden Bradley is the first in a trio of deliciously erotic tales that give a twist to the famous Christmas classic. Holly Knight is thrown into company with Ebenezer (Ben) Hall during a major business negotiation but quickly realizes that she is ready to change her pattern and become intimate with someone who actually knows who she is instead of an anonymous lover. Ben has definite ideas about what he wants in a lover and he is delighted when he learns that Holly has a list ...more
Ni_kii
Dec 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This novella is the first in the linked holiday trilogy and it certainly started with a bang! As the cover suggests, this isn't a simple one-on-one romance; this is a no holds barred sexy tale with a festive twist!

Ben Hall is in town to close a deal with the lovely Holly and he isn't above using sex to get what he wants. When he finds her sexy bucket list, he realizes that working through it with her would allow him to have his cake and eat it!

Holly can't believe her luck when the beautiful Ben
Ursula
Dec 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
*See related reviews for Marley in Chains and Not So Tiny Tim*

I knew I wanted to read these stories from the beginning! I mean, put aside that they are some of my favorite authors writing them. A nice kinky twist on a Holiday Classic is just what I needed to jump start my holiday spirit! When you add in the "oh so mysterious" Mr. Frost, who seems to be everywhere and know all, the stage is set!

A drunken bucket list! Only Eden Bradley could think of a twist like that. This story was hot from the
Julie Barrett
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it

Holly Knight is a workaholic; she doesn't have a personal life and she certainly doesn't have time for Christmas. She's got a business deal to finalise with 'closer' Ebenezer Hall who is determined to use his charm to get the best result for his employer. The chemistry between them is sizzling, and Ben goes all out to win Holly around by making her dreams come true. But the way he comes to know about her fantasies is a bit underhand - when Holly finds out will he lose her forever?

Getting
Dec 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a fast and hot story of two hedonists that find themselves shocked to the core that their hearts have been claimed by the very person whom they first saw as a game and nothing more. The chemistry between Ben and Holly is playful and teasing at first, but later turns into an inferno of desire. Ben is sweet and charming, blond with a sexy little British accent. Hes not the cookie-cutter character that you might imagine him to be, which is what really made the story for me. As you can see ...more
Gail
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Smutkeeteer's have created a trilogy that tweaks the classic "A Christmas Carol". Great stories that are fun, erotic and tug at the heartstrings. Keep tissues and a cold drink nearby while reading.

In this story by Eden Bradley, "Getting Scrooged", Marley Knight has spent her life working, her life is her office and the occasional one night stand. She has a huge merger to complete, stressed and in need of a break. Marley and her cousin go out to a bar and after making merry, Marley creates
Linda
Oct 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hollys got no time for ties or feelings for other people, she prefers her encounters in the hotel bar, so she can spend the rest of her time alone.
During an alcohol intervention from her cousin she relents and writes down a bucket list, one that is topped by her ultimate wish - a threesome with gorgeous men.
She soon forgets the list, but when her latest opponent in negotiations stumbles upon it, he gets some ideas of his own.
The instant chemistry between them leads to hot encounters, but can
Mariana Bezerra
Dec 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
I had a few issues with Ben because one thing is enjoy the moment and have fun, but he stole a private list from Holly and pushed an orgy on her, without talking about the subject before.

I enjoyed the sex and the way Holly managed to change her life and try to reconnect with her family but I agree with her that Ben needed to beg forgiveness.

Both of them had problems connected with Christmas and their family, but Ben he messed a business because he wanted to have fun and forget about real life.
Misty
Prepare for a totally kinky Christmas! Loved Holly's bucket list, I may have to steal a few of her ideas. Ben has such nice friends. Everyone should have nice friends like Ben. All three stories in the series intertwine and work well together.

Stand alone - HEA - Book 1 of A Kinky Christmas Carol series
Ends at 72% on my Kindle.
Brandy
Jan 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the story. It was a quick read so I was able to read the other 2 books in the Kinky Christmas set.

I was a little unsure if the books needed to be in a certain order. I'm still not quite sure but I think its a no.
Beckey
there is some similarities to the classic with the names within the book but it is different...kinky and good holiday story. There was a few errors (two to be exact) that he was she and her should of been him but I was able to hurled over them.

Review will be on my blog on Dec 21 2015
Maria Almeida
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Eden You rocked it I loved this book Thank You You ladies made My Christmas
Katherine
Mar 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
A fun, light read w sexy scenes. A perfect snack. Looking forward to the next two entries.
rated it it was ok
Dec 06, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Holiday Heat
  • His for Christmas
  • Christmas Eve: A Love Story
  • If I Return (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
  • Hot for the Holidays: Thirteen Naughty & Nice Novellas
  • A Gansett Island Christmas (Gansett Island #16.5)
  • Lost to You (Regret, #0.5)
  • Christmas Shopping for a Billionaire (Shopping for a Billionaire, #5)
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)
  • Say It First
  • A Real Man Holiday
  • On the Twelfth Night of Kinkmas
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Just Say When (Heartbreaker Bay, #6.5)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Eden Bradley aka Eve Berlin has published a number of novels and novellas, both print and e-books, with Berkley Heat, Bantam/Delta, Harlequin Spice & HQN, Black Lace Books and Samhain Publishing, as well as venturing into self-publishing. Her books have been translated into German, French, Romanian, Portuguese, Spanish, ...more

The Smutketeers Present...A Kinky Christmas Carol (3 books)
  • Not So Tiny Tim (The Smutketeers Present...A Kinky Christmas Carol)
  • Marley in Chains