Start by marking “Rock Stars Do It Harder (Rock Stars Do It, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rock Stars Do It Harder (Rock Stars Do It, #1)

Rock Stars Do It Harder

(Rock Stars Do It #1)

***Rock Stars Do It Harder is the pilot story for a Big Girls spinoff-sequel series. It is best to read this after the Big Girls Do It books 1-5 to avoid major spoilers.***

Chase Delany is a rock star. Rock stars are expected to rock hard onstage and party even harder offstage. Chase is living up to those expectations, and then some. He leaves everything he's got onstage, a
Published December 30th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Rock Stars Do It Harder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Stars Do It Harder

Start your review of Rock Stars Do It Harder (Rock Stars Do It, #1)
Exina
After Anna’s rejection, Chase finally starts to heal but they accidentally meet again in Vegas in Big Girls Do It Married. Rock Stars Do It Harder tells their encounter from Chase’s viewpoint, and his struggle to deal with the loss of her. He is broken, he is suffering, and it is obvious that his feelings for Anna are special. But when he meets Jamie, suddenly it grows pale compared to the emotions Jamie unleashes in him. This novella is the first part of Chase and Jamie’s story, after their fir ...more
Denise ~The Procrastinating Book Diva~
Four scorching hot stars

Rock Stars Do It Harder is the first book in the spin off series from Big Girls Do.... Chase is a rock star on the rise nursing a broken heart. He is beyond hot and oozes sex appeal from every pore of his body. There are a couple of menages in this book and believe me when I say his did not disappoint! Our naughty rocker takes on not one, not two, but three chicks in an all female band he's on tour with. I love a man that can "multitask" and Chase delivers in spades.

M
Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers)
Oh! Why o why?? I know this spin-off was attracting too many stars even 4 or 5 at that but his is just too much for me. I'm sorry. Chase, Cleo, Leah and Kylie?? and on the other hand, Jamie, Brad and Big Ben? Go figure!! Is this some kind of an orgy/threesome/foursome?? Oh God! The story? For me it was okay, has a good storyline but was too focused on sex. And, I just don't quite understand how in the world Jamie suddenly falls inlove with Chase and was in a not so good mood at that or was I not ...more
★Ruth★
I was surprised by this. I had read Big Girls Do It Better and hadn't really enjoyed it all.
And I'll be honest I didn't realize this was a spin off of the above mentioned.
But I really enjoyed it. I had preferred Chase over Anna any way & Jamie is so messed up I just want to give her a big hug and find her her HEA.
Will definitely continue on :)
Kate
Jul 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibooks
Lawwwdy, these two are a complete hot mess as individuals, so naturally it makes sense that they’re likely perfect for each other.

Welllll...assuming they can work through their shiz and at the same time get the fuck outta their own way(s).

I found the tension between these two scrumptious, and it’s not just the obvi ‘bestie’s ex / ex’s bestie’ component, but more that they’re (finally) both growing and growing up, and hopefully, maybe, going to end up with the person they should be with??

Next!
Coco.V
Aug 21, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (8/21/2020)! 🎁
Carinae L'etoile
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: no one
Not quite sure what to make of this book. Maybe I will have to go back and read the series, but I'm a lazy reader - if it's not in front of me, I'm not going to hunt anything down. This book fell into my lap by way of a friend's Kindle. I read it because when you leave your Kindle in my grubby paws, I'm gonna go through it and totes judge you on your reading selection...just lettin' ya know. ;)

The author's writing style is fine and has a clear, precise voice. Sadly, I don't find the story/plotli
Apr 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh my, poor Jamie Dunleavy (Anna's BFF & room mate in the Big Girls do it series) & Chase Delany, Rock God (Anna's ex from the Big Girls Do It series). What confussion & confliction they have. Is following your own feelings really the worst thing, no matter who you hurt. Most of the time I would say yes, but Anna chose Jeff & if they are realy as strong as they claim to be now, she should be happy for Jamie & Chase to be together.

That said, it is an unwritten law about ex's & BFF's hooking up is
Kirstie
Dec 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
After the final blow of Anna choosing Jeff, Chase had a choice, move on or slowly feel his heart rot away until he couldn't feel any more. How could Chase fill the void? Meaningless trysts with unnamed faces fuelled by alcoholic binges?

Anna unknowingly throws her BFF to the lions when she hands the back stage pass to Jamie. An impromptu kiss leaves Jamie lost and confused. Is this her turning point? Can she leave her lifestyle behind her and seek something more? Can she forget the kiss and forge
Sofia
Dec 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A must-read for all the fans of the Big Girls Do It series!
You will not be disappointed! Now we get to know Chase and Jamie better and how each of them try to deal with their heartache.
I love this naughty boy and OMG does this boy get naughty ;-)
Jasinda did a really great job and I hope we don´t have to wait long for the next part.
Courtney Cochran
Mar 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
I enjoyed this more than any of the BG books. I know it was right in front of my face, but I didn't see her taking the spin off in this direction. Best of her short stories so far! ...more
Shannon
Apr 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: big-girls-do-it
Chase is trying to get over Anna, and move past her. Seeing her in Vegas brought up a lot of mixed emotion, then meeting with her best-friend Jamie things go to far and he kisses her. Afraid of what it might mean Jamie ran and went home to try and forget. Meanwhile Chase's trying to forget included a three-some with a hard-rock female band he met in Vegas but now instead of thinking of Anna his mind goes to Jamie and their surprised kiss.

Jamie tries to forget as well and wakes up from a drunken
Tina
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jamie is a character I relate to well. Sloppy, drunk sex, morning-after regret, self-loathing while putting on a brave face because big girls have to be extra confident. I wish she didn’t slut-shame herself as much as she did. Sex is sex after all.
And complicated love? Check.
Chase breaks my heart. His emotions are so raw and open, especially when he sees his ex in the audience at his show. I like it when writers show their male characters experiencing hard emotions and not having them be stoic.
Lisa
Now we're talking! Chase was my favorite part of the "Big Girls Do It..." series, so I am SO happy he is getting these focus in this sub-series. He's hot and dreamy and so intense. Total book boyfriend material. ...more
Tebble
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot!

Dang it, yet another crazy love ride to go on with the ex and BFF this time! I love the story this one is taking you on cause it does happen, crazy as it seems. Jump on board and enjoy these books!
Kate Wilkins
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica
This is a spin-off of the Big Girl series.
Loved to read Chase's story.
Patricia Stevens
Aug 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
Was not that great. I was bored.
Helen McNabb
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Harder

😀 ☺ 😆 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 thank you
Good story, talented writer.
Prefer another of her series.
Antoinette Lewis
Jul 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Jamie's journey is touching ...more
Jami Humphrey
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great short read. The characters were very believable.
Erin Penn
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was ok
Chase and Jamie are live in the moment types and they do not always make the best choices. I am giving the rating an extra star because it is exactly what the story meant to be ... an erotica, keeping two people apart until the third story (note there are three books in this series and the happy ending is not in this book). But I did not like this book. I don't like either Chase or Jamie as people, nor did I like the plot nor scenes within the book. But the book itself is a solid piece of writin ...more
Martha
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story.

When I started reading the Big Girls Do It...series I loved Chase. I was kind of pissed that Anna ran out on him. I so wanted them to stay together, but after reading Chase's story, I'm so glad he found Jamie.

The love he had for Jamie can't compare to the love he had for Anna. Chase and Jamie were made for each other. She totally gave him exactly what he wanted and needed, and he gave her the same.

There love was so passionate, and strong. It was a beautiful love. They needed
Jasmyne
Feb 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
As a spin off from the Big Girls series, this book picks up with Chase. He's hurt and broken hearted from Anna's final decision to marry Jeff. Until he runs into Jaime and from their first kiss, there's a spark of something much deeper than what he thought was love with Anna. But unfortunately for him, Jaime is Anna's best friend and ex-roommate and she doesn't want to cross the line by being with Anna's ex.

This was a bit better than the last two installments in my opinion. I'm irritated with An
Pianisuparse
May 14, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked Chase throughout the 'Big Girls' series although I didn't quite get his attraction to Anna, not because of her larger size but because of her shit personality, let alone his 'love' for her which was a little instalove for me BUT I really liked him!
SEXY, HOT rocker with some serious skills! MMMMM!!!
I liked Jamie too, she was a straight up chick who had a good heart.
I definitely connected with the characters in this series better and their development seemed less rushed. I liked the chemis
Novel Grounds
Apr 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another Explosive book from Jasinda Wilder. I was SO happy to get some more time with Chase :D So Anna has broken his heart at the Concert, again and he is falling farther down the hole of self despair until Jamie comes to check on him. The Sparks are flying and its palpable in the air. The Kiss. Its unavoidabble. Theses guys have something and its something great. But Anna is Jamie's BFF and she wont do that to her even if every fiber of her being wants to.

This book is HOTT, So hot it deserves
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Dec 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book by the author for an honest review.

OMGI loved this book. It is a very quick but hawt read. Chase is one naughty boy who is so caught up in his heartache for Anna he is blindsided by a quick and passionate kiss with her best friend Jamie. The book is about the 2 of them trying to ignore the passion they are feeling because if the Anna issue. It was hawt how Chase dealt with it while Jamie and 'Big Ben" not so much but kinda funny!!!

I think this book did a great jo
Tanya
Dec 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Chase Wilder is my dream man and am stoked he gets his own spin off series. After reading "Big Girls Do It" series I was straight onto this to find out how Chase deals with Anna choosing Jeff *sob*

Chase, after losing Anna turns to music and decides to stay away from the ladies that is until Jamie, Anna's BFF walks into his dressing room. She appears after seeing the heartache clear in Chase's eyes, but he realizes Jamie is beautiful and for once isn't thinking of Anna.

They share a brief, smolder
Amanda
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
After everything that happened between Chase and Anna in the Big Girls series I can see both sides to the story. Where I am still team Jeff for Anna but as I said in one of my other reviews Chase does deserve his happily ever after, and honestly I don't think Anna would be THAT selfish as to take away not only Chase's but Jamie's HEA for her own selfish reasons.
With that said I commend them for lasting as long as they did by staying away from each other. I also commend Jamie for her attempt to c
Ashley Schoen
Chase Delany is a rock star with a broken heart and uses the Rock Star lifestyle to ease his heart ache. The booze, women, and music are his only outlets. Then at a show he runs into Jamie Dunleavy, Anna's best friend the woman who broke Chase's heart. Jamie is very aware of her sexuality and she owns it doesn't make excuses for it. But there is one line she won't cross ever and that is sleeping with her BFF's ex.

I love this series. This series is a spin-off of the Big Girls Do It Series. So it
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Chubby & Charming (Big & Beautiful #1)
  • Summer Heat (Wild Pitch, #1)
  • When She Belongs (Risdaverse #4)
  • When She Dances (Risdaverse #5)
  • Beck & Call (The Billionaires, #2)
  • The Most Dangerous Duke in London (Decadent Dukes Society, #1)
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • Rock Solid (Rock Solid Construction #1)
  • Belonging to the Dragon (Lick of Fire: Dragon Lovers, #2)
  • Her Viken Mates (Interstellar Brides Program, #11)
  • Bonded to the Dragon (Lick of Fire: Dragon Lovers, #3)
  • When the Marquess Was Mine (The Wagers of Sin, #3)
  • A Little Bit like Desire (South Haven, #2)
  • Cage Me (Dragons Love Curves #4)
  • Bite Me (Dragons Love Curves #3)
  • A Kaleidoscope of Butterflies
  • Chasing Mr. Wright (Fated Hearts, #1)
  • Third Life (Second Best, #2)
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more

Rock Stars Do It (3 books)
  • Rock Stars Do It Dirty (Rock Stars Do It, #2)
  • Rock Stars Do It Forever (Rock Stars Do It, #3)