Start by marking “SEAL Endeavor (SEAL Brotherhood novella, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
SEAL Endeavor (SEAL Brotherhood novella, #1.5)

SEAL Endeavor

(SEAL Brotherhood #1.5)

This is a prequel to the full length novel, Fallen SEAL Legacy, introducing the main characters, U.S. Navy SEAL Calvin Cooper and Libby Brownlee. They have a chance almost-encounter in Monterey. Cooper and his best SEAL Team 3 buddy, Fredo, are on a mission to buy a new drone prototype. Libby is taking a much-needed day off from her studies at the University of Santa Clara ...more
Published December 7th 2012

To ask other readers questions about SEAL Endeavor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SEAL Endeavor

Eniko
Dec 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A short, but good intro for the main characters in the next full length novel "Fallen SEAL Legacy" in the SEAL Brotherhood series. Coop and Libby have numerous almost-meets, but fate steps in and they don't get a chance to even talk. They both make a huge impression on each other so hopefully they get their chance in the full novel. Can't wait to start reading it.
I would recommend the series to anybody.
 Rosebud
Dec 26, 2012 rated it liked it
Cooper, a SEAL three medic, and Freedo, a fellow SEAL member, travel to buy a prototype drone from a private seller and keep getting glimpses of Libby and her friend Megan.

This is a short teaser intro to a series that ends with a cliffhanger grab for the next full length installment. My brief opening sentence of this review pretty much sums up this book.
Julie Beasley
Dec 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
this short prequel to the 2nd book in the exciting SEAL brotherhood series is very enjoyable, we are introduced to the characters who will be in the full length book Fallen Seal Legacy. These SEALs just keep getting better
Lindsay
Jan 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Amazon Freebie 01/25/2013
_______________________________

Great intro to the characters. I'm looking forward to Fallen SEAL Legacy.
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
A great book with a believable hero and heroine. Ver how the hero lived and had his portable wheels with him. The plot was enjoyable and surprises aplenty. Good read and you really got to meet the other seals. Can't wait for more...
Karlee
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
While Coop and Fredo are looking for a drone for Coop, he see's a woman that catches his eye. Libby happens to see Coop as well while she's out with her advisor and her friend another time. With their chance glances will they ever get the chance to chat with one another?
Robin is it summer yet
Well written but nothing at all to this book. Just a set up that really isn’t needed.
Goddess of Chaos
May 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
A fun introduction to characters in the SEAL Brotherhood series

Having not yet read any books in the SEAL Brotherhood series, part of me wondered how this short story prequel would stand on its own. A contemporary piece, set in "our" world, this is not a story that requires a lot of world building... yet it seems to capture both University life for Libby and her surrounding characters, as well as military/ SEAL life for Coop and Fredo.

A quick, relaxing read, that includes a trip to the beach...
Mary Roya
Dec 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a short story. It really caught my interest. I enjoyed the strong male characters and their interaction. Everything weaves well into good story. But the ending was unsatisfactory. I was expecting an ending. Not a HEA, but something type of resolution. Thankfully, the ending is not a cliff hanger. I am going to get the next book. I am really looking for more great stories from this author.
Jasmine
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book tells how Cooper and Libby almost met. I was gifted the boxed set so my review will be the same for both. This book focuses on Cooper. Hes 6'4 and is the medic of Team 3. He is also super cheap! This book doesn't leave anything out. There is action, romance, lust, love and sadly tragedy. I loved everything about this book. I couldn't put this book down....its that serious. GREAT READ!! Love the series!
Sherry Haynes
Jul 13, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was included in the Brotherhood Series-Set Two with Fallen SEAL Legacy.

Once again Hamilton has made sure to include a real quick novella to highlight how the relationship began with Libby and Coop (Cooper). Real quick to read but not a must to read to understand the Fallen SEAL Legacy novel.
Conny
Jul 06, 2014 rated it liked it
I got this book as a free download and, like all of Sharon Hamilton's books, I liked it. I was disappointed that it was so short because I wanted more, but I guess that was the object of the book to introduce us to the main characters. I can't wait to find out what will actually happen to the pair once they meet and I am confident that I will love that book.
Carey Decevito
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This tiny short does great things to set up for its sequel in that it has literally left me hanging off my seat waiting for more which I'll no doubt be reading to find out if Mr. Calvin Cooper does get the woman. I expect loads of action, heat and some chasing since Ms. Hamilton surely has not disappointment me with Books 1, 2 and 3 of her SEAL Brotherhood series.
Kimberlie
Jul 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Now that I know the prequels are only 4 chapters long, I don't have expectations of a full length novel. This gives a taste of Cooper and Libby before their story. I'm a little disappointed that they didn't actually MEET, exactly like Kyle and Christy, but that's nitpicking. On to the story...
Jackie
This teaser for Cooper and Libby would have been better served to have been part of their full length story in the book that tells their romance tale.

For me it was not pointless writing or reading but not something gripping or enticing enough either.
Jenni Copeland Belanger
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Funny but sad

Great short story.. I love how many times they just missed each other. Serendipity is a fickle thing. Going to read the next book to see what happens when these too actually come face to face!!! Funny how life is !
Cheryl Sanders
Feb 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is not meant to be a stand alone short story! This short introduces us to characters from the next full length novel, Fallen SEAL Legacy. The background information was helpful when reading the full length novel.
Jean
Feb 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle
Very short

This book was very short and not much of a read - just 2 people who kept getting glances of each other. No romance, no action, nothing. Glad I got it for free or I would have been very mad.
Ronda Bearden
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Looking forward to more in this series! I love the excitement in the situation that come up and trying to figure out who is involved and connected to the trouble.
Dakota Storm
Mar 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Very short wished it was longer ...enjoyed Coop and Libby's characters but thought it ended to quick ....
Greeneyes Belle28
Feb 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-series
Really good
Susan
Dec 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Good into teaser for the second book.
Kimme
Mar 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Introduction

I don't understand why this story is necessary. It could easily have been included as a prologue. On its own it is a waste of time.
Julianna
prequel that explains an almost meet between coop and libby. I think it would have been better though just attached as the main novel instead of having it be totally separate.
Rhonda
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2014-read, nook
Another prequel to a novel where the main characters "meet" but not really meet. Again, he see he and wants her and she hardly notices him.
Dena
Dec 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
I cannot wait for the next book. This totally left me wanting for more lucky I just bought the next book. Woo hooooooo
Tonya
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not sure what the point of the novellas are. This could've been added to beginning of book 2.
Katie
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love these little novellas of chance encounters! I think they are a nice little touch to the actual story.
Traci Lamothe
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I like an author who lets each character have their own story along with bringing in the characters that are important to each others stories. great book.
Michelle
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was ok
This novella is not really necessary to read before the actual book that comes after it. If you are smart enough, you can figure it all out - For $0.94, I read it anyway.
  • Tripped Up (SEALs On Fire, #8)
  • Conquering Zeus (SEALs On Fire, #7)
  • Touching Ghost (SEALs On Fire #6)
  • Jungle Inferno (Phoenix Agency, #1)
  • Jagger's Moves (SEALs On Fire #4)
  • Dagger's Edge (SEALs On Fire #2)
  • Double Down (Vegas Top Guns Book 1)
  • Text Me (Text Me, #1)
  • Jimmy (Red, Hot & Blue, #3)
  • More Than a Promise (Second Gift, #2)
  • On Edge (Decorah Security, #0.5)
  • The Embattled Road (Lost and Found, #0.5)
  • The Protector (Crossfire, #1)
  • A Very Shitake Christmas (Shitake Mystery #1.5)
  • Bearing All (Wild Men of Alaska, #4)
  • Protector (The Elect, #1)
  • Her Own Best Enemy
  • Wounded (Aspen, #0.5)
Romance novelist of the following series:

Navy SEAL Books (includes the SEAL Brotherhood, Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3, True Blue SEALs, Band of Bachelors, and Nashville SEALs series)

Golden Vampires of Tuscany (Honeymoon Bite, Mortal Bite)

The Guardians (Guardian Angel Erotic Romance) Heavenly Lover, Underworld Lover

Lives in wine country, Northern California. When not writing, she is getting vera vera di

SEAL Brotherhood (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Accidental SEAL (SEAL Brotherhood #1)
  • Fallen SEAL Legacy (SEAL Brotherhood, #2)
  • SEAL Under Covers (SEAL Brotherhood #3)
  • SEAL The Deal (SEAL Brotherhood, #4)
  • Cruisin' For A SEAL (SEAL Brotherhood, #5)
  • SEAL My Destiny (Seal Brotherhood, #6)
  • SEAL of My Heart (SEAL Brotherhood, #7)
  • SEAL's Promise ( Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3, #1)
  • SEAL My Home (Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3 #2)
  • SEAL's Code (Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3,  #3)