Start by marking “Forest Fairy Crafts: Enchanting Fairies & Felt Friends from Simple Supplies 28+ Projects to Create & Share” as Want to Read:

Make magical fairies, scary zombies, and cute gnomes with simple supplies and sewing skills Learn easy crafting skills like hand sewing, finger knitting, sewing buttons and sequins, and using patterns Have a fairy-crafting party! Projects are perfect for birthday parties, play dates, and afternoon playtime Welcome to Fairyland! Inside this book, you ll find more than 28 ...more
Published June 1st 2013 by C&T Publishing (first published May 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Forest Fairy Crafts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forest Fairy Crafts

Start your review of Forest Fairy Crafts: Enchanting Fairies & Felt Friends from Simple Supplies 28+ Projects to Create & Share
Margaret Bloom
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: craft
This book is written with such love and so much joy that I get a happy glow every time I see the bright cover. The gorgeous photos and fun, inspiring text make this book very inviting, especially for children. After spending a few minutes looking through the book, I personally couldn’t wait to start creating magic, “Forest Fairy” style. I was especially charmed by the fairy hat shop, dress shop and hair studio. It was also wonderful to watch my 10 year old son design and customize his own wizard ...more
Kami
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My sister bought this for her daughter's 11th birthday along with supplies and then gave another copy to my daughter for her 11th birthday. She promptly made oodles of fairies. She LOVES this book and so do I. The crafts are easy for her to do on her own (YAY!!!) and the instructions are easy for her to follow and there's a lot of variety of fairies in the book. As far as craft books go, it's a winner.
Holli
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: crafts, fairies
I want to make everything in this book!
Lisa Redfern
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My son and I have spent many enjoyable hours working with the authors on these enchanting hand-work craft projects. We are so fortunate to be a part of the school community where they work! Lenka and Asia have an endless supply of creativity and imagination. Their joy of teaching and their artistic creativity shine through the pages of this book.

The finished pieces can be used for imaginary play or collected and displayed.

Every young member of my family either has a Forest Fairy that we have
Erin
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great craft book for kids with a variety of fairy projects for various themes and seasons, i.e. zombie fairies, pirates, witches. Most fairies require some felt, pipe cleaners, wooden ball for head and thread. Some projects (i.e. Fairy mermaid) require simple sewing and the sewing stitches are clearly and creatively explained with little stories. Helpful for parents/teachers and full size templates for easy photocopying complete the book.
Beverly McCall
Jan 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Lenka Vodicka-Paredes and Asia Currie present a well-written book to help the reader uses their imagination, creativity and every-day craft materials to embellish their fairy gardens. I highly recommend this book to parents who want to help their children develop their artistic talents. The photos are outstanding and the text is written in an easy manner.
Jessica
Sep 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Different ideas for making a variety of fairies mainly using things like fabric flower petals (some felt).
Kirsten
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
This is similar to another book I own, but has a nice range of interesting ideas. I may need to get this for myself.
Jul 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Very charming, I will use some of the ideas using felted wool scraps.
Elaine Bearden
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: programs
great patterns for very cute fairy things and little animal pouches, etc.
Sharon
Jan 08, 2015
Margaret
Jun 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

• Essential Japanese Kanji Volume 1: (JLPT Level N5) Learn the Essential Kanji Characters Needed for Everyday Interactions in Japan
  • Sewing Luna Lapin's Friends: Over 20 Sewing Patterns for Heirloom Dolls and Their Exquisite Handmade Clothing
  • Felties: How to Make 18 Cute and Fuzzy Friends from Felt
  • 101 Classic Jewish Jokes: Jewish Humor from Groucho Marx to Jerry Seinfeld
  • Yokai Rental Shop, Vol. 1
  • Trapped in the Mirror: Adult Children of Narcissists in Their Struggle for Self
  • Happy Bento!: Lunches on the Go