Start by marking “A Heart Out of Hiding” as Want to Read:
A Heart Out of Hiding

A Heart Out of Hiding

Many women play hide-and-seek, sometimes without realizing. Some hide behind a belief system, behaviors or emotions, sabotaging their quest to find purpose in life. Holding on to past and present pain or shame keeps us chained to our hiding places, feeling too comfortable behind a false image. No one ever really "sees" the complete, beautiful woman we were created to be. G ...more
Published October 21st 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published October 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about A Heart Out of Hiding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Heart Out of Hiding

Start your review of A Heart Out of Hiding
Linda
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jan wrote about ways that we hide, taking a different aspect in each chapter. I thought her book very helpful. She has study questions at the end of each chapter that help you examine yourself to see where you are hiding and how you might learn to live instead. Gave me something to journal about!
Diane Aldinger-samson
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book. Short easy chapters that get our focus on God. I loved the theme that we do hide from God and then we end up hiding from others. A book I highly recommend.
Mary K Kohl
rated it did not like it
Apr 06, 2019
Pat Winter
marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Gazmend Kryeziu
marked it as to-read
May 20, 2019
I'm an author, freelance writer and speaker from Idaho. I recently retired from directing a writer's conference I founded, but continue to be involved in the writing and publishing world. I love to speak to women's groups, book clubs, writer's groups, and at writer's conferences.

My love for history and old stuff keeps me busy researching for my novels and feeds my hobby of giving new life to tire

News & Interviews