Start by marking “Cochabamba Conspiracy” as Want to Read:
Cochabamba Conspiracy

Cochabamba Conspiracy

Book by Colenda, Brinn
Published November 1st 2012 by Xlibris Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Cochabamba Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cochabamba Conspiracy

James Tritten
Feb 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Cochabamba Conspiracy is a fast-paced, plot-driven, action-oriented, unusual (that said in a good way) novel set in the late 1990s involving settings, characters, and situations that invite the reader to turn the next page.

The physical locations in The Cochabamba Conspiracy include a few that will be familiar to many readers of political thrillers: Washington DC and the surrounding countryside in Maryland and Virginia. Then there are a few locations that are used by American authors sometime
William Scott
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This military thriller weaves diverse plot elements into a smart, multilayered tale steeped in authenticity. It's clear that author Brinn Colenda has been there, as a U.S. Air Force pilot, flying into the backcountry of Bolivia and making tricky high-and-hot landings. Airmen sporting well-worn logbooks will find the bang-on details of several airborne scenes resonate and evoke memories of their own sweaty-palm flights. Throughout, the author does a masterful job of setting up a full spectrum of ...more
Sherry Vacik
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Colenda's written a superb conspiracy story based in Cochabamba, Bolivia. If you're a Tom Clancy fan, you won't be disappointed with this book!

The characters and plots are believable and draw you in from page one. Colenda has a real flair for description. I have to say that his flight scenes are so accurate you will feel the rolls, dips and storms encountered in the story. Not only are the flight scenes realistic, but Colenda also shares the breathtaking beauty of Bolivia.

The Cochabamba Conspira
Prush
Mar 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very good action packed adventure in a part of the world most people don't think much about. Nicely drawn characters with enough plot twists and turns to keep the reader wanting more. The authors knowledge of and insight into the military operations especially flying are realistic and compelling. Once you start it, you won't put it down.
Rosalie Turner
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This thriller was an absolute page-turner. I couldn't put it down. Brinn Colenda's characters were so real that I'm sure they ARE real. His plot was intriguing and his characters well developed. This is an excellent read.
Karen Baldwin
Mar 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cochabamba Conspiracy was a fun read !! It was action packed from start to finish with great characters, exciting twists and turns in the plot ... and enough romance and sexual intrigue to keep a girl interested. Colenda leaves it open ... looking forward to the sequel.
Stephen Hundley
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What a great read! Excellent book for the first in the series. I enjoyed the location and background. Colenda seems to have a strong connection to his characters. Looking forward to the next one.
Debra Diamond
May 08, 2013
Oscar E.
May 08, 2018
Brinn Colenda
Jan 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
BeachVol
Kelly
Mar 14, 2014
Mike Kircher
Feb 15, 2014
I have always been in love with books. When I was a kid, I read everything I could get my hands on--mysteries, histories, biographies, thrillers, Reader's Digest, Boy's Life, it didn't matter. During the summers, I would stay up all night reading. Completely intellectually undisciplined and stuffed full of useless trivia, I read my way into the Air Force Academy by acing multiple-choice standardiz ...more