Start by marking “The Mystic Wolves (Mystic Wolves, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Mystic Wolves (Mystic Wolves, #1)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

The Mystic Wolves

(Mystic Wolves #1)

What would you do if a simple errand takes a deadly twist, turning you from cautious prey to dangerous predator?

Someone is trying to send a deadly message to Mason, arranging the deaths of those he loves and it puts the entire pack and Alpha on high alert. Darcy understands the primal instincts driving her beloved Mason's commands. With the help of those he sets as protect
ebook, New Edition, 280 pages
Published by Moonstruck Media (first published January 19th 2012)

Jordan Erika
Jul 11, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, e-copy
Honestly, I adore werewolves. They're one of my favorite things to read, but this is a DNF for me. I read 110 pages and it made absolutely no sense. Werewolves playing football - no problem, normal. Werewolves being super protective of his mate -no problem, extremely normal. Randomly inserted death right at the beginning - what the?

There was no flow to this book. It just went from one random thing to the next, albeit it was all centered around the death, but that's the biggest problem for me. T
Sláinte Wanderlust
Mason: You are an alpha male of your pack but yet your girlfriend basically ignores your rules, challenges you constantly and too be honest you seem pussy whipped.. huh..

Darcy: You think you can flirt your way out a gun hold up.. (view spoiler)...

The plot: A pack death so.. instead of mourning.. having a funeral, you know normal things. The alphas decide to practically fuck & then go for a run..

Did i like thi
Laurie Treacy
I never considered myself much of a werewolf fan since vampires were my favorite paranormal characters--until I discovered Belinda Borings' Mystic Wolves series. Now my bloodsuckers have to share the throne for the top spot on my list. This novel contains the first three novellas in the series (Without Mercy, Cherished and Blood Oath) which is wonderful since new readers don't have to wait for the next title to be published--they're all contained in one volume.

Darcy is my favorite kind of heroi
Alana ~ The Book Pimp
Really, I'd only go 3♥'s... but I chose to round up solely because the end left me swearing and opening book #2, Forget Me Not on my Kindle. There is a significant cliffhanger at the end of the book, like the last line practically.

I want to say that The Mystic Wolves had large amounts of world building, but it really didn't. Internal emotional drama, yes. Perfecting the art of sex without any actual sex (really intense kissing, basically), yes. And apparently I missed the memo somewhere about wh
Crystal Simpson
Jun 26, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book was So hard to finish and I def. dont want to read anymore of this series. I can sum up this book for you. Main characters: smooch, smooch, I love you, heated make out sessions- oops stolen girlfriend, stolen girlfriend returned, smooch, smooch, I love you, more make out sessions- stolen boyfriend, stolen bf saved, smooch, smooch, I love you.
Blah! I like love stories but this was way over the top most of the book is making out or internal struggles about wanting to make out when not i
Lady Lioness
You know I try to remain objective about critiquing someone's life work, but this book gave me a headache and if I'd had it in hardcopy, it would've been flung across the room a number of times. Only sheer willpower led me to finish it.

First off, this is the first book in a series, but when you start reading, all this stuff has already happened. Darcy and Mason are together, war has been averted, and football has commenced. Boring later inserts a flashback showing us how they got together, but,
Ikelia 'Bookoholic Anom' Francis
I immediately feel in love with this book! I love how playful the characters of Darcy and Mason are with each other. You can instantly tell that they are great together and are destined to be together.

I went through so many emotions while reading this book. I love it when a book makes me experience so many..taking me for a very intriguing and satisfying ride. There are so many favorite moments I have in this book, especially between Darcy and Mason, and Darcy and Devlin. Can we say SWOON!!!??!
Ashley Stoyanoff
Jul 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Danger, mystery, and an awesome romance … Yep, this book had it all.

We start out The Mystic Wolves meeting Darcy, the future mate of Mason, the Mystic Wolves alpha, and I loved her right from the start. She’s fun, has a sense of humor, and loves getting into mischief alongside her best friend. And then we meet Mason … He’s, well, perfect. Protective, a bit possessive, strong, caring, and yep, he’s a hottie. The alpha of the Mystic Wolves pack is the perfect package.

During a backyard party and a
Inna
Reviewed by Inna @Inna's Little Bookshelves
I.HAVE.THE.BIGGEST.LOVE.HATE.RELATIONSHIP.WITH.THIS.BOOK. I'm serious I love it so so so so much but then it makes me want to rip my hair out at the same time.
Darcy, what to say about our heroine? She had good reasoning but she just lost it whenever Mason was around, which I understand a guy that hot has to draw attention but she goes from having the thinking capacity of a normal 20 something year old to a drunk, hormonal, love obsessed teenager. She w
Shanzel
Jan 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well I'm not sure of most of the comments going on here! But I was engrossed from the beginning to the end! It was by far a very romantic, tear jerking, and kept me in suspense to continue on! I absolutely loved it! I can't wait for the next one!
Lexie
Few notes, 1) this was originally 3 novellas (Without Mercy, Cherished and Blood Oath) combined into one book (topping out at about 116 pages in PDF form). 2) I received this from the author (who I work with on blog tours) for an honest review.

Welcome to the world of the Mystic Wolves Pack--Belinda tosses us headfirst into the story, saving much of the backstory of how and when and why for later in the book. The story starts with a happy BBQ and football match between the Pack members, with Dar
Mary Lou Hoffman
Series: The Mystic Wolves, #1
Category /Genre: Paranormal Romance, Fantasy
Received from: purchased on Amazon.com
Tour by: Read Between the Lines
Recommended for: 16+ due to violence
Grammar/editing: B – a few small errors

An innocent trip to the store for Darcy, the alpha's soon-to-be mate, and his sister, Jasmine, leads to the first volley of a war being brought to the Mystic Wolves Pack. Mason will need to lead his people while his personal world is crumbling. Who was behind the attack? Can they be
Tishia (Paperback Opinion)
The Mystic Wolves contains the first 3 novellas in this series – Without Mercy, Cherished, and Blood Oath. I have read and reviewed Without Mercy and Cherished, but hadn't yet read Blood Oath. When I got the chance to review this book, I went ahead and re-read the first 2 parts to refresh my memory. There was some extra story added to the beginning, which I enjoyed. Each part flows together smoothly, so I don't think anyone would notice that they used to be three separate novellas.

The first two
Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort
Favorite Lines “You can’t what? Confide in your mate? Explain why you think this is your fault? Share how you feel?” I threw my questions rapidly at him. “You asked me to trust you knew what we needed, and I did. You were right, so I’m asking the same. You need this now. Until you share the burden you’re holding onto, you’re going to be off balanced. Let me help you carry it. Trust me.”

“You never realize just how much someone means to you until they’re gone. What devastates me is I never got to
Melissa
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh love love love love. Belinda writes a fresh new perspective on werewolves and fighting for what you love! I could not put the book down, and wanted to devour every page, which I did but wasn't fast enough. Darcy, mason, Devlin and every other character stole my heart!

Darcy is awesome, kickass and doesn't take kindly to someone threatening her or her pack. Here she is with the alpha Mason(swoons,blushes and drools) and she is not going to give him up without a fight. This book starts out in
Lisa Markson
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I first started reading and stalking everything from this author by reading this book. Unfortunately I was not aware of doing reviews when I first started reading on a kindle. When I realized recently that I never placed a review for this book I was appalled. I loved the concept of this book. I especially fell in love with a certain vampire enforcer Devlin. Yes you ask this is a book about shape shifters but hey you can’t help but love this man. There is nothing that he won’t do for the main cha ...more
Pam Nelson
3.5 Mystic Wolves Stars

What an interesting story, I very much liked the interaction between Mason and Darcy. I did find myself wondering how old they were, they felt young. That’s not a bad thing, but I kind wanted to shake Darcy a little with her insecurities.

Mason does a wonderful job putting those insecurities to rest.

When a threat takes one of the pack members from them the wolves have to find out who and what and why. I liked how they all came together to find the cause. I kind of liked
Jessica Gibson
Mar 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a fun easy read. Originally it was put out as 3 novellas, but this was them combined into 1 book. I'm officially hooked now.
Darcy is such a strong female lead, the things that she's put through would make a lesser woman crumble. She takes it all in stride and it makes her stronger. Don't even get me started on Mason, *sighs* he is every inch the Alpha. He's dealt a few crushing blows, but he takes it all on his shoulders and still offers comfort to Darcy and his pack. What a man.
I
Karen
This caught me off guard. I was not sure what to expect and found myself totally involved in the story. I liked Darcy from the moment I met her, she is a strong woman who has a strong sense of who she is and what she wants. Mason is the epitome of what an Alpha should be, strong, centered, capable, and devoted to the protection of his people. Devlin is the Vampire enforcer who is friends with them both as well as others in their pack.

They are being targeted by an outside force which wants to ta
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
I was very happy to grab up this book while it was free, it was one I had been looking forward to reading. I was not disappointed at all.
Starts out fun, funny and spending time with family/pack. Things change though, and you go through just as many emotions as Darcy and Mason.
I loved that no mater what, Mason always showed Darcy how much she meant to him. Even when he was hurting and needed the emotional support. Although, he would never show it, since he is the alpha.
Lots of twists and turns, a
Kathryn
Mar 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, pnr
Mystic Wolves is a very fast paced, can't put down, page turner that captures you and keeps you glued to the very end...
You fall in love with Darcy and Mason so quickly and they are such a HOT and SEXY couple!!! They leave you breathless!! You get physically and emotionally attached to these characters as well as the others such as Devlin and Daniel!!
Ms Boring has captivated me with this series and the Mystic Wolves is an intoxicating read with pages full of action,suspense, intrigue, and a won
Jane
Nov 06, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2, kindle, to-review
The Mystic Wolves by Belinda Boring

2 Stars

I was given both ‘Mystic Wolves’ and ‘Forget me Not’ for review and when I began reading I thought I had accidentally started with book 2. The book began with a ‘pack’ football game that ended with a BBQ. Finding they had no sauce for the steaks, Darcy and Jasmine go into town to buy some, but end up being cornered by a gunman. The gunman was apparently a close friend of the pack and was secretly hoping to have Jasmine as his mate…even though he was a hu
Vanessa theJeepDiva
The Mystic Wolves is the previously released first three novellas of the Mystic Wolves series, Without Mercy, Cherished, and Blood Oath. They have been bundled into one book.

The Mystic Wolves is one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride, told from Darcy’s point of view. She is the future mate of the Mystic Wolves Alpha Mason. Darcy is full spirited and enjoying life hanging out with her friends and pack mates, playing football and enjoying backyard grill parties when one small choice to go t
Dianne
Are you new to paranormal romance or maybe looking for a “light” paranormal read? The Mystic Wolves by Belinda Boring is a quick and relatively light read with moments of amazing humor, heart-breaking pain, a deadly mystery and hard determination to solve it. An innocent trip to the store turns deadly and the pain hits close to home for pack alpha, Mason and his future mate, Darcy. Someone is sending Mason and his pack a message, but who could willingly kill innocents with such brutal ease?

Strug
Jessica
Mar 28, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
Mason is the alpha of his pack. ... Hold up? You're the pack leader, but your girlfriend doesn't obey any of your requests. What? Darcy makes the worst decisions, flirting your way out of a gun isn't going to work. There was this death at the beginning. What's it supposed to make you feel? Grief? Sorrow? Joy? Pity? I felt nothing. Nothing at all. Death at the beginning of a book to me makes no sense. Just a waste of time to read that, we didn't get to know the character at all, aside from the fa ...more
Mike
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I do love me some werewolves, and The Mystic Wolves has plenty! Not to mention some Vampires, Witches, and who knows what else is going to show up. Things start innocently enough with a fun and flirty pack football game and BBQ. But things take a horrible turn when some genius utters these famous last words.

“Relax, Bro. What’s the worst that could happen?”

A good chunk of the book is taken up with our main characters reeling and dealing with the tragic events that have unfolded. Everyone deals
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
OK, so I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this book. It didn't quite appeal to me the way I expected it to. I didn't dislike any of the characters, but I didn't connect with any of them, either. It felt like being thrown straight into the story for some reason. Something just felt incredibly off. I don't think the book was bad, per say, it just wasn't my thing. It felt so unbearably typical or something. I mostly skimmed, because I hate not finishing something. The thing with Avery was only ...more
Chelsea
The majority of this book is centered around one girl's death. Can you say "Depressing?" And when it wasn't completely focused on the death, and the total grief that it brought, the main 'Love Couple' was left making out and getting very hot-n-heavy. Umm... Ok.. Let's pretend THAT makes sense.

Seriously, though. Even though there was virtually no action (there were maybe a handful of adrenaline-inducing action scenes) this book wasn't half bad.

I really did enjoy the romance between Darcy and M
Katrina
May 19, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
Oh boy. So I originally had this rated at 4 stars from the first time I read this. But I was also a teenager in high school, and this was the first book I ever downloaded on my nook. So safe to say, I didn't know any better just how awful this was.

1. Darcy is the worst. (view spoiler)
2. Mason is hardly any better (view spoiler)
Abra
Mar 17, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was an amazingly simplistic book with a cliffhanger ending to get you to buy the second one. Apparently all the books in this series have cliffhanger endings. I'm not a fan, but I know a lot of people don't mind them.

Basically interchangeable kissing scenes (the heroine must remain a virgin until mated) fill about 20% of the book. Even for this genre, the scenes are over the top with each kiss 1) a statement of commitment between the couple, 2) so overwhelming that the heroine can
2015 Reading Chal...: The Mystic Wolves by Belinda Boring 1 10 Feb 06, 2015 03:23PM
COME SWOON WITH B...: * Welcome Giveaway 36 69 Jun 11, 2013 08:07PM
COME SWOON WITH B...: Book 1: The Mystic Wolves 3 12 May 26, 2013 11:19AM

• Witch Way Bends (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #1)
  • Before The Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves, #1)
  • Tranquility (Otherkin, #2)
  • Jaguar Sun (Jaguar Sun, #1)
  • Bloodstorm (Heart of a Vampire, #1)
  • River's Recruit (Sanctuary, #1)
  • Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf, #1)
  • Wicked Werewolf Night (Werewolf Society, #1)
  • Cameron's Law (Adelheid, #1)
  • Once Bitten (Alexa O’Brien, Huntress, #1)
  • No Remorse (Heart of a Wolf, #1)
  • The Legacy of Kilkenny (Legacy of Kilkenny, #1)
  • Change
  • Pride's Run (A Wolf's Pride, #1)
  • Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon, #1)
  • Silver-White (The Great North Woods Pack, #1)
  • Rise of the Fallen (All the King's Men, #1)
  • The Ghost Hunter (The Hunter, #1)
A homesick Aussie living amongst the cactus and mountains of Arizona, Belinda Boring is a self proclaimed addict of romance and all things swoon worthy. It wasn’t long before she began writing, pouring her imagination and creativity into the stories she dreams. Whether urban fantasy, paranormal romance or romance in general, Belinda strives to share great plots with heart and characters that you c ...more

Mystic Wolves (8 books)
  • Forget Me Not (Mystic Wolves, #2)
  • Testing Fate (Mystic Wolves, #3)
  • Forever Changed (Mystic Wolves, #4)
  • Savage Possession (Mystic Wolves, #5)
  • Darkness Unleashed (Mystic Wolves, #6)
  • Last Wolf Standing (Mystic Wolves, #7)
  • Blood Oath (Mystic Wolves #8)