Start by marking “Law Links (The Three Lands)” as Want to Read:
Law Links (The Three Lands)

Law Links (The Three Lands)

"Sometimes I feel that he is as mysterious as the gods, and that he is hiding something of vital importance from me. Something that would transform my life."

Few events are more thrilling in a young man's life than a blood feud between two villages. Or so Adrian thought.

Torn between affection toward his traditional-minded father and worship of his peace-loving, heretical pr
Published April 2011 by Love in Dark Settings Press

To ask other readers questions about Law Links, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Law Links

Start your review of Law Links (The Three Lands)
Maja (a starless reader)
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I remember when I just finished this book, I could not talk. This is not a published book, I think, and I know there isn't a physical copy. The author's works are easily found on Archive of Our Own, or at least they were the last I checked a few years back.

The book is written like a diary of a member of a tribe. The world of this book is created by the author and such a greatly described world it is! "Greatly described" because it is not original or specifically likable, but the way the main ch
Merreille
Sep 03, 2016
Deb Williams
Apr 13, 2013
Dusk Peterson
[Excerpt:]

Fenton and I were silent for a long while after the rite was done. We were in the sanctuary, of course, but the small chamber seemed strange, for I had never been there at night, and Fenton hadn't lit so much as a candle. He had even shuttered the windows so that the uninitiated would not chance to hear the words he spoke. The only light came from the full moon, which shone down through the smoke-hole onto the altar. I could barely see Fenton.

He had tried to put his arm round me after
Misneach
added it
Mar 23, 2016
Sharon
Jun 06, 2017
Honored in the Rainbow Awards, Dusk Peterson writes historical speculative fiction with diverse characters: historical fantasy, alternate history, and retrofuture science fiction. Friendship, romantic friendship, and romance often occur in the stories. Visit duskpeterson.com for e-books and free fiction.

A resident of Maryland, Mx. Peterson lives with an apprentice and several thousand books.

News & Interviews