Start by marking “Noble (Princeling, #1)” as Want to Read:
Noble (Princeling, #1)

Noble (Princeling, #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"Selig had placed me next to the fire, both as a way to emphasize my honor – what little honor I had left – and as a way to keep me from dying of a chill. He had made it more than clear during the past three years that he considered me a frail creature, incapable of enduring the hardened life of a soldier. But, then, his opinion was shared by all in the Tascanian Army."

Whe
Published June 2012 by Love in Dark Settings Press

To ask other readers questions about Noble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noble

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Noble (Princeling, #1)
Leta Blake
I read this like nothing else mattered in the world. But that ending is like...yeah. A pause. But alas Book 2 is not out. I will be on the lookout for it.
Rosemary O'Malley
I really really liked this; 4.5 stars. It's a look at war and retribution, and how 'getting your own back' only leads to more and more suffering. It's presented in a fantasy setting so you don't really think about it that way, and that's what makes it work. It's another sneaky bit of psychological exploration, the author's specialty.

My only whine is that it's not finished!! It's TBC and I wailed when I got to the end of this part.

Hmph.
Nov 13, 2015
Paulo
added it
Mar 23, 2016
Honored in the Rainbow Awards, Dusk Peterson writes historical speculative fiction with diverse characters: historical fantasy, alternate history, and retrofuture science fiction. Friendship, romantic friendship, and romance often occur in the stories. Visit duskpeterson.com for e-books and free fiction.

A resident of Maryland, Mx. Peterson lives with an apprentice and several thousand books.

News & Interviews