Start by marking “Just a Little Embrace (Just a Little, #2)” as Want to Read:
Just a Little Embrace (Just a Little, #2)

Just a Little Embrace (Just a Little #2)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  1,234 Ratings  ·  56 Reviews
Gone are the days of police patrol. With ten hours to go before completing her job shadowing project, seventeen-year-old Julie Little’s assignment has switched gears, and now she’s required to start living the lifestyle of every man (and woman) in uniform. Under Luke’s command, Julie is obligated to complete her remaining hours through early morning exercise training. And ...more
ebook
Published (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Just a Little Embrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just a Little Embrace

Paulina Vera
Reseña original en: http://delapicesconcarbonytinta.blogs...

Las segundas partes nunca son tan buenas como la primera

Lo comencé a leer con cierta reticencia: ¿y si era igual o peor que el primero? ¿y si me aburría mucho?
Pero no me arrepiento de haberlo leído , para nada.
Just a Little Embrace es un mar de diferencias con su compañera anterior: esta sí tiene más corazón, más sentimiento… más credibilidad.
Julie crece un poquito y aunque sigue con ciertas tendencias parecidas a otras protagonistas
Fanny
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

Just A Little Embrace de Tracie Puckett sigue la misma linea que el libro anterior : una historia tierna, juvenil y sencilla de leer.
Al tener tan pocas paginas no tiene mucha profundidad o el mejor desarrollo pero esta bien para cuando quieres leer algo rapido y ligero.

2.25 Estrellas!
Downloaded for free from Amazon.co.uk

Well, Julie continued to be a bit of a whiney bitch in this instalment, but there were at least a couple of twists in this one (view spoiler)
The thing that redeemed this book a bit was the fact that (view spoiler)
Evey
1,5 stars

I just wonder why did I even bother with this one. Situations were ridiculously unbelievable, the insta-love was insufferable, romance was overall cheesy and everything was ludicrous. It's so short that there is almost no room for development, which makes the attempt of bringing up a mystery and an actual plotline fail miserably. And don't get me started with that crappy soap opera ending.
Kaleigh
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All I can say is WOW! I am in love with this story! I had such a hard time putting down these books and read all sevel "Just a Little" books in two days!

Julie frustrates me throughout the entire series, but then again so does Luke...he can be so stubborn and a pain in the butt.

I love this series and I look forward to #8!!!
Rosa
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Las secuelas nunca han sido de mi agrado, eso es todo lo que diré.
Ah, también: ¿Porqué en la vida la autora decidiría hacer lo que hizo? Absurdo, cruel.
Carolina
Jan 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: dl
Como un libro tan corto puede tener tantas emociones???!!!
Sarah Davis
this book was just as good as the first one. It does drive you crazy though. just because Luke won't come to terms with his feelings for Julie, but it's what makes you want to read the others
Deydra
Sep 13, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2012
Estuvo bien... me gustó más el primero, definitivamente
El final, no sé qué pensar sobre el final D:
Quiero leer el tercero... pero no me anima mucho, en realidad :/
Louise
Melissa A.
Por Dios! ¿Que paso aquí? :O
Moonlight
description

Wow, for a short story this book sure packs a punch! It was a fluffy read and I felt I just really needed a contemporary and fluffy read after reading so many sic-fi and paranormal books. The covers in this series are simple however, I do find them effective, with different facial expressions for each they capture the emotions that go on in the books.

Julie Little has now finished her assignment of working at the police station however she must still undertake the fitness aspect of being a in
Ashley Ehlers
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Originally posted on Paranormal Sisters: http://paranormalsisters.blogspot.com...

In Just a Little Embrace Luke show's he has mix feelings towards Julie. He has a war with himself and it's easy to see that Julie has caught his interest but he knows that he shouldn't cross that line. Yet Julie won't let him walk away so easily and I don't blame her, he's confusing her and boys can be annoying that way. So she's constantly trying to figure out if he's into her or not.

Along the way, new neighbors h
Lanie
What sort of decent legal guardian lets their kids go out a 4 in the morning with some random as dude? Because he's a police officer it's ok? Never mind that he's obvious likes her & everyone knows it. Or that he's several years older & she's underage. He police dude so all this inappropriateness is ok?

& what kind of legal guardian lets a kid go out all alone, in the rain, without even asking where the hell she's going?! Just a "be back by midnight" what the fuck?!

Fuck that shit. Th
Violante
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: decepción
2.5

Just a little embrace comienza en donde terminó el libro anterior, a Julie le quedan diez horas de sombra con el oficial Luke. Pero ahora dejan de lado las calles y comienza su vida como policía. Y aunque al principio la idea le parezca terrible, no será su mayor problema...

Es libro cortito, con toques románticos y dramáticos, muy divertido. El problema fue que esa sensación de escenas poco creíbles que tuve antes, esta vez fue peor. La historia toma un poco más de ritmo y aparece un misterio
Mija Cotton
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just a Little series
These books are extraordinary I loved them! This series, let alone this book deserves a review that I know I can’t give. Author Tracie Puckett really puts a lot of thought and detail into her writing. I really enjoy it. Julie, the main character, really puts up with a lot of emotions. Coming from a girl somewhat Julie’s age I can relate to these emotions. These books amazed me.
The way that Puckett writes is just awesome. She writes with such passion. I know that she hooked
Bjarke
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book definitely sent me on an emotional rollercoaster between Luke and Little. It was truly a dramatic ending. I didn't know what to feel. The kiss was a complete cliché timed occurrence, at least in my view because of the situation that was currently being played out. It didn't seem to work out logically how that would appear in reality - I mean blood and kisses - No! But it worked for the book because sometimes things just don't need to be realistic to be believable. All in all I really e ...more
FucKhsia
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nuevos personajes que destapan el pasado, como dice Luke "Mantente siempre alerta" no es bueno confiar abiertamente en las personas y menos si son "recien llegados"

El final me dejo :o yo y mi debilidad por los protagonistas masculinos sumado al pasado de ellos estuve a punto de largar el llanto

igual que el anterior es de lectura super rapida y fresca
Émeraude
I like this series so much!
It's simple, fast, funny and light!

Just one sentence about this book: the need to book 3

[image error]
 Leelan  ❤
Dec 29, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me gusto. Creo que aunque es una historia bastante corta se disfruta o al menos yo lo hize. El final esta de infarto y ojala pueda leer el 3 lo mas pronto posible para saber que pasa! porque no puede terminar asi jeje

Una lectura corta y entretenida :)
Penny
This is the second in the series and I must say I still going with it - I'm enjoying the characters Luke and Julie and the story line is going places that's still keeping me hooked. 4.5 stars only because I wanted to just keep reading and they ended at the worst/best times!
Cayla
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These short stories rock my world. I love Julie and Trigger. I cannot stop reading these. They're my little escape from reality.
Nahir
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Que final :P
Jenna
Dec 06, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Julie's crush Luke is complicated and older. Nice follow up from the first book
Petita Vera

Ashley
Apr 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even better
Tricia

No. Just no. I don't believe it. That is all for now....until I read the next mini book to confirm or deny the ending of this one!
Maria
Jul 06, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very cute :)
Tiffany Lundin
You know the author won't kill him off...right?!
Yeah I'm right ;-)
Tracie pukett book 2 9 Jun 10, 2013 06:50PM
  • The Stone Protector (Keepers of the Flame, #1)
  • The Love Story (The Things We Can't Change, #4)
  • Broken Road
  • Love, Tink Collection (Love, Tink #1-6)
  • Fallen Grace (Fallen Grace, #1)
  • Tempted (In Too Deep, #2)
  • The Innocence of White: Gabi & Jack’s Story (Vamp Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Hidden Gem (Hidden Gem, #1)
  • Discovery of Death (Blood of My World, #1)
  • Wild at Heart  (The DeMarco Family, #2)
  • Exposing Kitty Langley (Charity, #2.5)
  • Love Between the Lines
  • Double Threats Forever (Double Threat, #4)
  • A Lascivious Lady (Wedded Women Quartet, #3)
  • Never Too Late
  • Listed: Volume V (Listed, #5)
  • Secrets of the Soul (Soul Seers, #5)
  • Hated (Rock Star, #3)

Just a Little (10 books)
  • Just a Little Crush (Just a Little, #1)
  • Just a Little Sincerity (Just a Little, #3)
  • Just a Little Promise (Just a Little, #4)
  • Just a Little Insecurity (Just a Little, #5)
  • Just a Little Surprise (Just a Little, #6)
  • Just a Little Honesty (Just a Little, #7)
  • Just a Little Reminder (Just a Little, #8)
  • Just a Little Sequel (Just a Little, #9)
  • A Little Christmas Magic (Just a Little, #10)