Start by marking “Rock & Roll (Savannah Rossi Chronicles Vol. 1)” as Want to Read:
Rock & Roll (Savannah Rossi Chronicles Vol. 1)

Rock & Roll

(Savannah Rossi Chronicles Vol. 1)

*THIS IS A STAND ALONE EROTIC SHORT STORY IN A CONTINUING SERIES. UNDERSTAND THIS GOING IN.*

Sexy and confident singer/songwriter Savannah Rossi receives some disappointing career news (which also happens to involve her much despised ex) shortly before she is to go on stage with her band. Fortunately, she has just enough time before curtain for an attitude adjustment with a
Published October 1st 2012 by Deliza Rafferty (on Smashwords.com)

To ask other readers questions about Rock & Roll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock & Roll

Mafalda
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This first book is quite short but soooo sexy! Savannah Rossi is a sexy rock star who always gets what she wants!

"Yes. You're the one. Come to your diva".

She is confident and very cool and the best thing about the book is that we get a different perspective from what we are used to when reading erotica. Instead of focusing on a dominat male, we have a female dominant for a change and great sex scenes!

"But her Chosen wasnt finished. Savannah's ripples of pleasure hadn't even begun to subside befo
Tammy  Zautner
Jan 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Overall Review based on the 3 volumes:4-4.5 out of 5 Stars

Since this was a short series I decided to do the review with all 3 volumes combined together.

"The Savannah Rossi Chronicles, a series of steamy short stories that will eventually lead to a full length novel. They are centered around Savannah Rossi, a gifted, sexy, confident, up-and-coming rocker and her musical and sexual adventures."

I am reviewing this series a little bit differently. This is a short series of books, currently consistin
Nudge Wink Wink
Dec 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
Rock and Roll by Deliza Rafferty is short, sweet and certainly sexy at a perfect 10 pages long. Centred around Savannah Rossi a strong independent lead singer, there is no pop princess diva in sight, instead we are presented with a gorgeous deviant woman. I love her sexually commanding aggression as she pronounces ‘Bring him to me.’ Rafferty found interesting and original descriptions for her characters, describing Savannah as ‘a lusty slice of tiramisu’. Yes, the guy in this is built, with chis ...more
Beverley Hollowed
Jan 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
this book was so freaking hot...Ms Rafferty has a very naughty but very talent mind...This story will leave a very lasting impression...definitely one to read.
Brooke-True Story Book Blog
Mar 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a super hot, super quick read...then this is for you! Can't wait to read more in the Savannah Rossi Chronicles!
Tamara  Hook Me Up Book Blog
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I quite enjoyed this and would love to read a full length book by Deliza :)
Leslie
Sep 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Those looking for a quick fix of erotica.
If you are looking for a quick, erotica fix then this book is right up your alley. It provides both the heat and sexiness, packaged within very good writing and showed through the strong personality of the female lead, Savannah.

The shortness is due to the fact, it's just the beginning of the series with subsequent books coming out. This gives you a glimpse of who Savannah is and the kind of writing you will find in these books.

As far as I'm concerned, this first story did its job well. I not onl
Brenda- Naughty Bits' Book Reviews
Rock and Roll is a short hot read. It's a Happily Right Now vs the usual Happily Ever After. Which in itself is really cool.

Savannah Rossi knows what she wants and isn't afraid to just go for it. And the nameless stranger is more then willing to come to her dressing room. He gives her what she wants/needs with a little roughness of his own. But make no mistake she is the dominant female. HOT!

Granted some of the language makes me giggle here and there. It's a delicious read.

Karen
Dec 07, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, fiction
This is a short story (published as a standalone ebook), so there's not really time to get to know the main character much less any supporting ones. I'd be interested to see what the author does in a longer form, as I like a little more foreplay than this gave me before jumping into the sex.
LaGina
Mar 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
All I can say is I want to be Savannah Rossi and have the "experience" she had with Ryan. All I can say is WOW!!!! I will be reading the others that go along with this series.
BrnEyesTX
CM
May 25, 2013
Charles
Apr 01, 2016
Deliza Rafferty is a new erotic romance writer (spicier than traditional romance without hardcore BDSM - always hot, sometimes humorous!) located in Hollywood. "Deliza" means "gives pleasure" and "Rafferty" means "rich and prosperous." With a name like that, what else could she do? Well...legally, anyway?

Rafferty has written all sorts of stories, poems and songs for personal enjoyment since she w

Savannah Rossi Chronicles (4 books)
  • Slow Jam (Vol. 2 of the Savannah Rossi Chronicles)
  • Little Drummer Boy (Vol. 3 of the Savannah Rossi Chronicles)
  • Hound Dog (Vol. 4 of the Savannah Rossi Chronicles)