Start by marking “The Power of Love” as Want to Read:
The Power of Love

The Power of Love

When Elaine discovers she's pregnant, she hesitates telling her husband, Ethan. They're newlyweds and want to wait until they're ready to start a family. Ethan surprised her by accepting early parenthood, embracing the idea more fully than either of them expected. But when they receive bad news after a prenatal exam, both must face that their charmed lives were about to ...more
ebook
Published December 6th 2012 by Tirgearr Publishing (first published November 10th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Power of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Power of Love

Start your review of The Power of Love
poppy
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ng
This was a really good pretty emotional well written short story and I really enjoyed it and just loved Elaine and Ethan they were just a great couple I cannot wait to read more from this author.
Cathy Geha
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Power of Love by Kemberlee Shortland

Get out the kleenex! This heartwarming short story is filled with love, emotion and the spirit of giving. Short but sweet it is packed with a lifetime of love. I didn’t know how it would end but knew that Elaine and Ethan would be able to endure whatever they faced due to the true love that bonded their souls together. This is a romance that I believe should be read every year as a reminder of what true love is and what it can do.

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Can love really conquer all?

I adored the chemistry between Elaine and her husband Ethan. They were newlyweds when this tale began, and their giddiness at starting their lives together made me eager to find out what would happen to them after Elaine got pregnant much sooner than they’d been expecting her to. While welcoming a baby into their family so quickly was a strain on their finances, their excitement over soon becoming parents was contagious.

There were some plot holes regarding the bad
Jeanne Richardson
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 1st book I've read written by Kemberlee Shortland; she has done a great job at writing a good short story; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Heather Wamboldt
The Power of Love is a short story that is full of love and emotion. This storyline is well written and flows nicely throughout. The characters are lovable and very much in love with each other. Will the tragedy that their childbirth will bring destroy them?

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Barbara
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a really short story that packs a lot into the pages. This is a new Author to me. A story that has alot of emotion and love, I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Pat
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This short read was well written with very likable and believable characters that pulled me right in from the very beginning! Elaine and Ethan kept me totally engaged throughout the entire book!
Tirgearr Publishing
May 11, 2013
Kemberlee
Jun 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Peter Shortland
Oct 17, 2019
Charlene Raddon
Oct 09, 2011
Kemberlee
Dec 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
SandraE
Mar 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Unfortunately, something in this book did not work for me.
Aimee
Sam Miller
Dec 07, 2019
Sexyladi
Oct 30, 2019
Kemberlee was born and raised on the Monterey Peninsula. In 1997, she couldn't pass up the opportunity to spend six months in Ireland, where she met a man who eventually became her husband. Upon permanently relocating to Ireland, Kemberlee established an Irish travel consultancy, building a reputation as one of Ireland's foremost Irish travel experts.

Kemberlee has had the opportunity to study