Start by marking “Emma Lea's First Tea Party” as Want to Read:
Emma Lea's First Tea Party

Emma Lea's First Tea Party

Emma Lea and her family bring the tea room experience home as a family event.

Emma Lea is finally old enough to be invited to join her mother and the other ladies of the family at Grammy's Birthday Tea Party. She feel very grown-up as she dresses for the special occasion. "I want to look like a big girl for Grammy," she tells her mother.

The table is elegantly set with Gra
Published January 1st 2006 by Blue Gate Books

To ask other readers questions about Emma Lea's First Tea Party, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emma Lea's First Tea Party

Start your review of Emma Lea's First Tea Party
TSS
Oct 26, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book for my niece at the World Tea Expo in Las Vegas in May 2008. The author, Babette Donaldson,was there, and graciously autographed a copy for me. My niece read the book to me on the same day I gave it to her. She really liked it. I will also be buying some more of her books in the future.
Stephen
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Emily and I read this book for reading class. She had a great time reading it and we talked about family traditions afterwards. This book is a great way to introducing kids to traditions.
Carole
Feb 06, 2017
Sunshine ♥
marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2011
Author of a series of children's storybooks, The Emma Lea Books, with a family teatime theme and is currently working on the next phase, when Emma Lea is in junior high.
She has also written stage plays and screenplays as well as young adult novels. She is a tea educator and speaker, working closely with tearooms and other tea event planners"

News & Interviews