Start by marking “Cocaine Zombies” as Want to Read:
Cocaine Zombies

Cocaine Zombies (Samuel Roberts #1)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Samuel Roberts, a small-town lawyer in Urbana, Illinois, is contacted by a prospective client accused of selling cocaine. Nothing Sam hasn't handled before. Or is it? Thomas is accompanied by a mysterious and exotic beauty named Chloe. Who is she, why is she paying for Thomas's defense, and why is the accused so antsy around her? Soon after Sam takes on the case he is plag ...more
Published November 1st 2012 by Camel Press

To ask other readers questions about Cocaine Zombies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cocaine Zombies

Not Now...Mommy's Reading
Ladies and Gents, allow me to introduce you to my new best friend: Scott A. Lerner. At a time when I, an avid reader and bookworm extraordinaire, found myself quickly approaching the point of being burnt out after reading book after book until the pages seemed to blend together - I stumbled upon this gem and have found myself putting my game face back on.

Anyone who's followed our site for any amount of time pretty much knows that I am a huge zombie fan-atic because...well, I usually mention it e
Elizabeth A.
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
When your new client looks like an angry NFL defensive end, complete with a nasty scar over one eye, yet the person you’re getting the bad juju from is the beautiful, petite woman with him who’s paying the bill, well, something’s definitely off. Unfortunately, Urbana, Illinois attorney Sam Roberts has no idea how off until he’s in way too deep.

Thomas, his client, has been arrested and charged with selling cocaine. The police seem to have him dead to rights, the sale having been caught on video d
Christopher Gerrib
Dec 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Over the Thanksgiving holiday, my sister said “you have got to read this book!” I decided to give it a try, and I’m glad I did.

Scott Lerner, the author, is an attorney in Champaign, IL. I attended the University of Illinois there, and it’s the nearest “big city” to where I grew up and where my sister lives. Mr. Lerner, taking the advice of “write what you know,” decided to set his story there, but you don’t have to have any familiarity with Champaign to appreciate this book.

Cocaine Zombies is a
Radella
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unpredictable and Gory!

Sam is just a lawyer... until suddenly he finds himself mixed up with voodoo, pharmaceutical companies, and a conspiracy to take over the world. clients are dying, someone has bugged his home, and somehow, there's a new type of drug involved. with a Juju priestess, a tech guru, and a resourceful secretary, it's all Sam can do to save the world.
this book is what I needed today- short enough and easy enough to finish in a day, yet entertaining enough to keep my attention. ye
Jill
May 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Murder, voodoo, altered cocaine, and crooked cops may bring Samuel Roberts law career to a deadly halt. With the help of his friend Bob Sizemore, he travels to Chicago, to obtain the help of MaMa, a Juju priestess well versed in dealing with the voodoo spirits. When he realizes that Schlangenol Pharmaceuticals has resurrected the Nazi's mass extermination plan and partnered with evil forces from beyond the grave, Roberts must put self-survival aside if he is to save the human race.

Shallow charac
Oct 26, 2015
Heather
Oct 29, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: New cover on Cocaine Zombies 2 13 Jul 08, 2017 02:23AM
Author and attorney Scott A. Lerner resides in Champaign, Illinois. He obtained his undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of Wisconsin in Madison and went on to obtain his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois in Urbana Champaign. He is currently a sole practitioner in Champaign, Illinois. The majority of his law practice focuses on the fields of criminal law and fam ...more
More about Scott A. Lerner...

Samuel Roberts (5 books)
  • Ruler of Demons (Samuel Roberts, #2)
  • The Fraternity of the Soul Eater (Samuel Roberts, #3)
  • The Wiccan Witch of the Midwest (Samuel Roberts, #4)
  • Habitat for Human Remains (Samuel Roberts Thriller, #5)