Start by marking “A Ghost For Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Ghost For Christmas

A Ghost For Christmas

After receiving a long weekend at an elegant hotel beside the majestic Niagara Falls as a Christmas gift, Jodie Gibson is determined to do nothing but relax and enjoy the scenery. And, okay, just maybe meet someone who makes her toes curl.

Sebastian is sophisticated, tall, dark and gorgeous--everything a woman fantasizes about. But he's also an 18th century ghost. He haunts
ebook, 1st, 45 pages
Published December 6th 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published December 5th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about A Ghost For Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Ghost For Christmas

Start your review of A Ghost For Christmas
Romancing the Book
Feb 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Posted on Romancing the Books blog
Reviewed by Crystal
Review Copy provided by the Publisher

I really enjoyed reading this book. It was pretty short and that’s the only thing that I can say that I didn’t like. Just when the story was getting really good, I came to the last page.

I wish that I had a friend like Jodie has. I would love to get a Christmas card in the mail and find out that my friend has got me a mini vacation to Niagara Falls. To have everything paid for because she didn’t want me to
Erzabet Bishop
Dec 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The Review:

When your friend gives you a present to go to a hot resort hotel for Christmas that just happens to have a haunted room with a sexy ghost- you can't exactly say no, right?

Jodie is a quiet soul wrapped up in her own life and when her friend sends her to hotel over Christmas, she is stunned, but finally relents. Checking into the room, she discovers clippings of a haunting every December 24th- in ten year increments. It just so happened that her stay coincides with the ten year mark.

I
Michelle Roth
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a short, steamy tale about opening yourself to life's possibilities. I enjoyed it thoroughly. <3
Bec
Dec 02, 2018
Amy Miller
Jan 30, 2014
Kacey Hammell
Dec 05, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Erin
Debbie
Jan 30, 2014
Hollow May
Nov 27, 2014
Avid Reader. Romance Author. Redhead…

Canadian-born author Kacey Hammell is definitely a book-a-holic. A romance reader from a young age, she fell in love with happily ever afters. These days, as a multi-published erotic romance author, she enjoys adding a lot of heat, sass, and emotion to the many genres she writes.

Mom of three, Kacey lives her own happily ever after with her perfect hero in