Start by marking “Circles” as Want to Read:
Circles

Circles

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
Choices have consequences...
Caisey is a girl with a secret even she doesn't know. She leads a quiet college life, until she is kidnapped and forced to make a decision that will either save or destroy her world.

Solus is a demon bent on revenge. Torn between his lost humanity and the dark power within him, he must choose between his thirst for violence and his desire to fre
Published October 24th 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published October 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Circles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Circles

·  6 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Circles
Zachary
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
Shelves: fiction, fantasy
I came across this nice cover as I was browsing and started to read it. It sure is one of those books that you couldn't put down. I really enjoyed reading it. It's not as gory or as scary as I would thought it to be. This book seems to be inspired by Dante's works with referring to circles of Hell and a demon's love for the Child of Light. The ending was quite unexpected and a nice touch.

I thought it was a pretty good story, but what I really enjoyed was the character developments and how real t
Amanda Dougherty
Lisa
Nov 05, 2014
Rachel
May 16, 2017
Goodreads Authors...: Circles - Re-imagining of "Inferno" 1 6 Nov 19, 2013 07:37AM
1 follower
I am a writer of contemporary fantasy stories filled with adventure that takes place in our everyday world, where readers discover the extraordinary in an otherwise ordinary life.

My own world is filled with memories of sandy beaches and clear blue water crested with foamy white, overlaid with the emerald-green forests and majestic peaks draped in their own white cloaks that now surround me. The d