Start by marking “Edible (Exquisite, #3)” as Want to Read:
Edible (Exquisite, #3)

Edible (Exquisite #3)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  5,960 Ratings  ·  628 Reviews
Edible, delicious, delectable.

Rachel Langley is more than familiar with those three words in her line of work. After all, she spends her afternoons and evenings creating desserts so divine that your mouth will water and your taste buds will tingle.

They aren’t, however, the words she would have ever expected to think of when she locks eyes with a certain lawyer she knows on
Published July 2nd 2013 by Ella Frank (first published February 3rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Edible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Edible

Blacky *Romance Addict*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“I want you naked and in my bed, and I want it in the next two minutes.”
“Or?” she pushed.
“Rachel?”
“Yes?”
“There is no or,” he informed her as his serious eyes met hers. “Just do it.”

Awesome.
Seriously.
I was dying to get to Cole's story and people, it was worth the wait!!
He is perfection!!! <3

The story

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“Ready?” he asked, looking directly at her, as he inserted the key.
“For?”
He turned the key, and the snick of the lock was as effective as a starting gun.
With absolute certainty, he said, “Me.
Baba
5+++ edible and lick-him-all-over stars.*****Review completed June 27, 2013

photo tumblr_miqpqyYxSv1rrl2a0o1_500_zps3ab5b667.gif

To those who want to flag this gif: Please look closely. She's wearing panties and a bra. Besides, to prove it I have the kissing part in color. Check out the spoiler. She clearly wears a bra. It just happens that I prefer my gifs and pics in black and white though.(view spoiler)

photo tumblr_mj1218U3zt1qffcrao3_500_zpsad373c66.gif

I know, I know, watch your language Baba. But. Excuse me while I have a little moment here. Holy fuckity fuck! I tell you every
Duchess Nicole
"I don't want to tie you to a bed or strap you to a cross. I want you to willingly want every single thing I plan to do to you. I want you to keep your hands behind your back because you want to." Biting her earlobe, he then added, "And I want you to swallow because you love the fucking taste. Play with me, Rachel, so I can play with you..."

I think I just died. That may be my favoritest lip smacking, hold your breath quote that I've ever read. Swallow because you love the fucking taste, indeed
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Dec 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone and their mama
Recommended to Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* by: Candace

***FIVE CARAMELIZED STARS***

What a way to end this series!!! Ella, guapa, you ROCK! And I need to mention right now that my PIP made an appearance! You are a lucky beeeeotch PIP! I mean, (view spoiler)

Edible tells us the story of Rachel & Cole. They met in Entice as you guys might remember. What??? You haven’t read Exquisite & Entice? Ok, stop wasting your time reading this review and go read them NOW! You still have a few days until July, 9t
Christy
Mar 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Christy by: Renee
5 delicious stars!!!!!
 photo 370b005f-a003-48b3-9dc7-c1870a1e9312_zps266ca870.jpg

I really enjoyed the first two books of this series... but let me tell you all something- This one BLEW THEM BOTH AWAY! Yep! It was an amazing read, beautiful and seriously SEXY!!!!!

Edible. The perfect title for this book! Rachel and Cole meet at the end of ‘Entice’ and you can just tell there is going to be something between them...
But Rachel can’t have that. Due to issues with her past, she needs control. And Cole is not the type of man to give over control.
 photo cb2bd40f-c03c-41df-b0de-a7bcf328cffc_zpsefff6db4.jpg

COLE.... I
Lisa Jayne
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite-series
5 EDIBLE STARS.

"Hot! Sizzling, scorching, set-you-on-fire hot."

description

Emotional, erotic, enticing ... edible.
Blimey this book was outrageously romantic, I absolutely loved it. This author doesn't need to further convince me of her reasons for this book title, 'Edible' was all I have been waiting for and more. The exquisite series has been an absolute delight, a gorgeous combination of sultry, sensual and adorable. I can't praise this series enough and Ella Frank is a author that hits my must read radar
DKristin
 photo Border.jpg

First, and foremost before I get into the good stuff. I really just want to thank Ella Frank for the contest that she ran regarding this book on facebook. I want to thank her even more for actually picking my entry as the winner and for letting me forever be able to say "hey, you know I helped out with that scene at the 77% mark of Edible?!?" As well as the fact that it won me an ARC of this FUCKING AWESOME BOOK!!!

photo Border.jpg

Secondly, I feel it is essential to comment on the mind of Ella Frank. I am
Mo
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 SEXY STARS.

Did I like it? I "abso-fucking-lutely" LOVED it. First off, thanks to Ella for the ARC. It is a real privilege, as a reader, to receive a book from an author in return for an honest review. Not sure how ARCs are given out but it definitely was not based on my reviews of her two previous books in this series. Cos that was way before myself and Ingela popped our "pic/gif" cherries and some of my reviews were just so boring. I am not saying that you need a picture to MAKE a review bu
.Lili.
Dec 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
 photo tumblr_mn6c0n19Y51r7okzdo1_400_zpsde0e52ed.gif

photo c7a99978-27c0-4d42-95b5-42c1cd81acb2_zpsf53f4a5c.jpg

Edible is the final story in the Exquisite Series. In this book we finally get Rachel's story and get better aquainted with the intense Cole Madison (my new book boyfriend). From the moment he meets her he knew she was it. He pursued her with an intense tenacity and never had any intention of not getting his way. Rachel, having been hurt both physically and mentally in a past relationship- has promised herself that she will never allow herself to be vulnerable again.

Their story is not only touch
Crystal~BIG book addict~
This book! WOW! I was not disappointed in Cole and Rachel's story!

Caramel, library ladders and wine....Oh My!!

God, is there anything sexier than a man who reads?
Yes, Rachel decided, there is something sexier.
A bossy man that reads-that is sexier...

Cole is a too serious, stressed out lawyer who definitely has some very hot secrets hidden under that three piece suit. He sees Rachel and instantly he wants her. What he doesn't expect though is to want to keep her.

Rachel is lost at this stage, gri
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
 photo tumblr_motm54nszT1s9uhkyo1_500_zps02dc95da.gif

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

What can I say? Ella Frank never fails me! She's the master of contemporary romance in so many ways. She can write erotic food scenes like no other! She presents characters in a way that you feel a part of their click, a member of their family. You feel their happiness, you feel their pain, you feel their ORGASMS! Holy shit, do you feel them!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Who's got all the ladies attacking their significant others while reading this book? That would be none other than Cole Madison. Holy shit, that man is h
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
“Remember this moment, Rachel, because I don’t plan to forget it until you’re screaming my name so loudly that every single person within a ten-mile radius knows what it fucking is.”

“You know, for a man so immaculately dressed, your mouth is filthy, and your manners are terrible.”

Looking down at her hand, Cole watched as it moved to the buttons of his vest. “I don’t really think it’s my manners that you’re interested in.”

Dear Santa,

Please, please, please bring me my very own Cole for Chr
♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everybody!!
♥♥♥5 Edible Stars!!!♥♥♥

Edible (adj): Fit to be eaten.

I have loved this series ever since I've read about Mason and Lena's story, then Josh and Shelly. Personally, I couldn't wait for Rachel's story. So when it was revealed in Entice who Rachel's partner was going to be, I couldn't help but be intrigued. I mean, what's more intriguing than a stuffy lawyer with penchant for three-piece suits and blue-haired, wild child pastry chef? So my expectations for this book was sky high.

Well, it's safe to
 ♥  Barb ♥
She was being SEDUCED by a piece of CANDY and a set of smart-ass LIPS

photo edible1_zpsf6e855d2.jpg

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

This book?? one word....HOT!!! This is the third book in the Exquisite series and personally...my favorite. Why? Cole Freaking Madison!!! OH MY GOD...what that man can do with a piece of caramel??? Back to the story, we met Rachel back in the first book. She is Mason's little sister and pastry chef at Exquisite. She meets Cole a few times, but refuses to date him....only because
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

***5 Sensual Caramel Sauce Stars***

~Arc kindly provided by Ella Frank in exchange for an honest review~

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I will use my mouth, tongue, and anything else I need to make you whisper, groan, and scream my name"

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Rachel Langley has a job at the restaurant "Exquisite" as a pastry chef, and at the her mother's flower shop. She has family that loves her, everything in her life seems to be great. But
Karla

4.5 Exquisitely Enticing, Delicious Edible Stars!! A toe-curling, panty-melting, take-my-breath-away read! A wonderful conclusion to this amazing series!

“I had no idea it would be you,” she admitted as she started to touch his face.
She felt him grip the pillow under her head as his hips picked up the pace.
“And I knew it had to be you.”

photo Someday-someone-will-walk-into-your-life-and-make-you-realize-why-it-never-worked-out-with-someone-else-250x164_zps7a18a607.jpg

If anyone ever had any doubts that Ella Frank could continue with her debut momentum and success…doubt no more!! Her Exquisite series, all three books, is proof
Jamie
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 TITILATING PANTY MELTING STARS !!!
LOVED IT!!

Cole... Cole Cole Cole.... I just want to drizzle hot caramel sauce all over this man's body and eat him up!!! HOT is really to tame a word for what Cole is... Cole is mouthwatering big poppa panty dropping kinda hot.

I don't know how Ella managed to top both Mason and Josh from the first two books in the series.. but I'll be damned if she didn't.. HOLYSHIT.
H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T.

Meet Cole... On the outside.. he's all put together and very GQ.. He'
MELISSA
May 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
 photo 649766e1-620e-40aa-9bde-8614dd5e07ab_zpsm7fxammd.jpg

This book is hands down my favorite of the Exquisite series! Cole is just pure, straight up sexy hottness!!! I enjoyed every moment of this book!!! I will never again see or taste caramel without thinking of Mr.Cole Madison! Thank you Ella Frank for that delicious visual that is forever etched into my mind of him with his caramel finigers in his mouth...etc. etc. Whew! fan me! :)))
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Feb 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot_zpsfcf45765.gifStars

Edible is a beautifully, romantic, perfect love story. A love story with the most delicious amount of Hot! Sizzling, scorching, set-you-on-fire hot sex.

photo tumblr_m6v45iuV961rxgqbco11_r1_250_zpsefffdfec.gif

A Lawyer who is Sinful, Gorgeous, Arrogant, Confident, Delectable, Sexy Hot, Cool, Calm, Sophisticated, Smart.....in my opinion-Perfection!
This man is a fucking god.
 photo collage3_zps9964362a.jpg
Cole had previously met a girl who got his attention. It was only a hand full of times but Cole decided that he wanted to get to know this woman who intrigued him-Somehow
destini mia
Jun 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hot! Sizzling, scorching, set-you-on-fire hot.

I think that adequately descirbes Edible.

Prepare yourself.

Rachel’s parents have past away, her brother Mason has moved on with Lana, her friend Josh has moved on with Shelley, and Rachel has moved on with… no one.
Each day that passes, Rachel notices how lonely she really is and decides she needs a break from her family and find something, anything.
The moment Cole saw Rachel at Whipped, he knew he had to have her. He can’t stop craving the colo
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
5 Stars for this incredible sexy read and sweet, sweet love story.

♥"Just let go. Surrender."

His eyes ~ 'Hot! Sizzling, scorching, set-you-on-fire hot....Dirty blonde hair, hot hazel eyes...

Edible is the third instalment in the Exquisite series ~

The boys: Mason is gorgeous in Exquisite, I LOVE Josh in Entice but Cole, in this book, is deliciously scrummy and downright
My favourite so far....

♥ ♥ ♥

Rachel Langley is a, 'unique, beautiful woman,' she's different, she's also lonely and she has a pa
Pam
5 stars
"Tålmodighet av en saint. Sinnet til en synder."

"Patience of a saint. The mind of a sinner."

Where the hell do you begin with a man like Cole, he is just everything you ever wanted in a man, successful, stable, classy, tattooed, pierced and naughty. A gentleman in public but a beast in the bedroom

From the moment Cole spotted Rachel at Whipped, he knew that she was it for him, but Rachel being her fickle self is hell bent on any man ever controlling her again. She took to taking the e
Shawna
5 stars – Contemporary Erotic Romance

Wowza! Oh boy, but I enjoyed this tasty confection! Edible definitely lives up to its name! Cole is one of the most decadently yummy, suit-wearing, commanding, dirty talking alpha heroes in Romancelandia. The sex scenes are panty scorching hot, and I loved the touching epilogue. My only complaint is that it left me with a severe, unsatisfied, craving for some caramel sauce! 5 scrumptious stars!

Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5, Delicious, Edible, Caramelized stars!!

photo caramel_zps3df8a866.jpg

This is a PUUURFECT end to the exquisite series. Ella frank can sure write a good love story with an equal amount of some smoking HOT scenes and Edible is no exception. I. LOVED. IT.

Edible is part of the exquisite trilogy and while this story is it's own, if you haven't read exquisite and met Delicious Mason or read Entice and met scrummy Josh then go back to the beginning now!!

This story is Hot, sizzling, scorching and can I say HOT again?

This is ab
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: july-2013
My friends on GR who got an ARC for Edible - Ella Frank ... hahahaha!

I'm not jealous. PFFFFFFFFFT! I will patiently till the 9th of July

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
*5 Drizzle Me in Caramel Any Day of the Week Stars!*

I gotta say, I didn’t see the appeal in this series after reading the first two books. The leading ladies drove me bananas. But like the OCD person that I am, I had to keep going and was told I WOULD NOT be disappointed in Edible. And let me tell you….IT IS

I went into this one, just as I did with the others, with the hope that I would like it and understand everyone’s love for this series. It took me about 5% to realize

Rachel & Cole:

Rachel
Jen
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HOTNESS ELLA FRANK!!! You sure know how to get us all hot and bothered!
Excuse me while I cool off a bit…

Okay, now to Cole and Rachel.

COLE

RACHEL

Let me just say the sexual chemistry between these two was AMAZING!

We first meet Rachel in Exquiste (book 1). She is the spitfire sister of the lovable Mason. We later meet Cole in Entice (book 2). He is Josh’s lawyer.

Cole likes to take control of every situation and usually gets what he wants and he’s decided he wants Rachel, but due to her past
Dee Montoya
*****5 Mouthwatering Stars*****

photo f3b18f02-790b-473b-9594-cf7e8ee7b69d_zpsf453a3df.jpg

Every single word in this book felt as sensual and decadent as caramel; this story is so rich you can almost taste it, simply luscious…

Rachel Langley is the pastry chef and part owner of Exquisite Restaurant. Her brother and his best friend both have recently married, and lately Rachel has been feeling like the odd man out and lonely. She doesn't believe in relationships since her one and only boyfriend almost broke her but she craves the pleasure of being with a
~ Becs ~
 photo ediblequote_zps762c1f60.png

Edible is the third and final book in Ella Frank’s Exquisite series – a series that has beautifully combined very sensual eroticism and swoonworthy romance. Ella’s done this so well to date and Edible is no exception and, in fact, for me at least, I think it’s the best of the series.

It’s Rachels’ turn to find a little happiness with the darkly dominant and very sensual Cole who we first met back in Entice. At the beginning of Edible, Rachel cuts a really very sad and lonely figure. She’s lost bo
KatLynne
4.5 Blazing-Scorching-Delicious Stars!

The perfect ending to an awesome Trilogy! Ella Frank has once again given a fun, sexy, delicious read with a perfect Epilogue. The hero, Cole Madison, gives new meaning to the term "Scorching." Whew...this is pure Fire! Karla's misting fan will be needed!

Review to follow:)
BTW...Ella Frank produces remarkable trailers...Check this out!

Fifty Shades Supp...: EDIBLE~JULY 20 22 76 Jul 23, 2013 07:27PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add new KOBO link 2 24 Jul 12, 2013 12:07PM
  • The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)
  • Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
  • A Devil's Touch (The Devil DeVere #4.5)
  • Breaking Shaun (Breaking Free, #2)
  • Breath on Embers
  • The Fifth Favor
  • Be My Baby (Baby Lite, #3)
  • Savage Rhythm (Club Volare, #6)
  • Infraction (Breach, #2)
  • Travis (Alluring Indulgence, #3)
  • Officer off Limits (Line of Duty, #3)
  • The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
  • A Very Naughty Xmas
  • Flirting with Disaster (Camelot, #3)
  • A Taste of You (The Epicurean, #1)
  • Fever Dream (BDSM Ballet, #2)
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance.
More about Ella Frank...

Exquisite (3 books)
  • Exquisite (Exquisite, #1)
  • Entice (Exquisite, #2)
“God is there anything sexier than a man who reads?
Yes Rachel decided, there is something sexier. A bossy man that reads—that is sexier.”
31 likes