Start by marking “Angel Fever” as Want to Read:
Angel Fever

Angel Fever (Angel #3)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  4,779 Ratings  ·  395 Reviews
In the devastated remains of the world, millions of people live in "refugee" camps provided by the angels who have all but enslaved humanity. As this angelic stranglehold tightens, Willow and Alex are recruiting and training new Angel Killers while struggling to hold ground on the celestial battlefield. But Willow continues to have feelings for Seb, and her love and resolv ...more
Audio CD, 13 pages
Published November 26th 2013 by Candlewick on Brilliance Audio (first published August 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Angel Fever, please sign up.

Somer Even though the series gets a lot of hate. I actually enjoy it. So in my opinion it is definitely worth finishing.

Lauren
May 01, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
EDIT #256, 14th June 2026: Oh hey guys, I'm still here. I guess they changed the release date again to December 2027. HAHAHA remember that time they told us it was being released in AUGUST 2012?

EDIT #4, 8th May 2013: I lied. It's November.

EDIT #3, 3rd April 2013: JOKES I just noticed that November 12th is the hardback publication date, and it's actually being released in a few weeks.

EDIT #2, 3rd April 2013: I'm taking some deep breaths at the moment. November 2013. November 2013. November 2013.
Abby
I bought this on my kindle in 2013.
Have I read it all yet? No.
Will I read it all? Maybe. Probably not.
I loved this series when it started, but I'm over the hype now. I skipped to the end, I know what happens, and I'm happy that who I shipped was who Willow chose. Though, that was kind of predictable.
I'm going to give this book 3 stars. It's only fair. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it; what little I did read. It was too predictable, and truthfully, the first few chapters bored me. It's al
Sairah
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jst finished reading it and it is freaking AWESOME!!!!! I completely recommend it, a beautiful read i promise you <3 Enjoy!

OMG OMG OMG!! JUST REALISED THE BOOK IN PAPERBACK IS OUT! WHOOOPWHOOP! CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!! I WAS RIGHT, THE PURPLE ASPECT OF THE COVER IS GROWING ON ME! :)

description

Also, why is the cover purple???? i know that's a tiny detail in comparison to what everyone else is saying and I'm proabably just nit-picking but seriously...why?? OK so it's the last in the series and
YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey
Arg! Okay, I just read Angel Burn and Angel Fire and loved them, but if the wolrd ends before the next comes out, I'll cry. and i don't usually say that about books. I usually say if the world ends before (insert whatever I'm talking about) I'll be Mad.
But no, with this book, I'll cry. And I don't cry often.

Edit March 21st
Wait a minute... wait one freaking minute! I thought that is had APRIL 23rd.
Now it's NOVEMBER?
No, no, no. NOT COOL.

ACTUAL REVIEW:
This book was just... the best ending to the t
Ferdy
2.5 stars - Spoilers

Meh. Angel Fever had some good moments but for the most part it was average.

-The conflict between the evul angels and the few enlightened human angel killers was so simplistic — it had no layers or shades of grey. It made the final good vs evul showdown really boring. I would have preferred if the angels weren't all cold greedy, evul douches — it was all so cartoony.

-Willow was a huge Mary Sue, but she still managed to be quite likeable. I really wished that she'd fully move
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
"God, Willow. I seriously don't know what I ever did to deserve you." I stretched up onto my tiptoes to kiss his lips. "Whatever is it, I'm glad you did it."

My journey with this series started way back in 2010 and since then, I've been utterly and completely hooked. Now with the arrival of the third and final instalment, I'm left astonished by how truly amazing this series is.

After the mind-blowing events in Angel Fire, Willow, Alex, Seb and the gang are trying to pick up the pieces and work ou
Nicole~
Nov 27, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Even though the first 2 books were good I swear this book better not all be about romance and running away again I mean really??!

And one more thing: I swear if they use the same girl (and dude) from the first few books to put on the cover yet again- that will most likely ruin the book for me.

Just saying. --'
Isabel Gutierrez
This series is just phenomenal , you fall in love with every single character , I can't wait until this one comes out
Janna
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
OH MY GOSH! I AM NOT OKAY!

What a wonderful conclusion to an amazing trilogy! Weatherly thought of everything in Angel Fever. Everything you read in Angel and Angel Fire that didn't seem significant, actually was in the last book! Angel Fever has fantastic (and painful) plot twists which made it very hard to put down.

Also, can I just say how wonderful Weatherly's characters are? They were great when I started Angel, but they grew so much! Even characters who weren't that important went through ma
Melissa
Jul 15, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
excuse the language but i'm not sorry i finished angel fire last october and now the next ones coming out in 2013! i dont fucking think so it says october 2012, so what the fuck is this, grrr... not happy if the book doesnt come out this year i swear i'm going to kill myself.
Emily Brown
Oct 25, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
They couldn't have picked a name that made it sound like less of an 60s disco song...

It comes out on the 1st of October 2012

Naqib
Mar 02, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mada-mada-dane
Okay, I am utterly disappointed. I have waited for so long and it is not "that" worth it. Nothing much happen in the story, aside from boring love triangle.

Willow. Well, willow is boring. I like her in the first two books where it is obvious that she was really fighting for the world survival. There were actions and stuff. But in this story, she pretty much do nothing except for the last few chapters. The end she had saved the world... Yay. Another thing that annoys me is that how much she is t
Sarah Marie
Angel Fever by L.A. Weatherly

Third book in the Angel Trilogy

Angel Fever picks up right where Angel Fire leaves off and wraps up Willow, Alex, and Seb’s story with defeating the angels who have come and started to feed off humans parasitically. The problem with angels is that they leave the humans they feed off harmed and if they are fed off enough they will develop Angel Burn- when a human is mentally gone, but physically present. So, the premise of this trilogy is great. The first boo

Turkan Taskin
Feb 23, 2013 marked it as will-not-read  ·  review of another edition
Ermmmm, the front cover?

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

GIFSoup

Willow looks like she has vision problems or she can't see well , Seb needs a haircut and what's up with Alex's hair?? In a nutshell, the front cover has to change or it has to look more real, 'cause as far as i know Angel has nothing got to do with animation.
Beth
Angel Fever is the conclusion to this brilliant series by L.A. Weatherly. It has all come down to this, we've waited,we've watched the characters grow and mature and now the finally battle to take possession of the earth is near.

Willow, Alex and the Angel killers must pull out all the string and weave a few new ones to have even a small chance to defeat the powerful angels that have enslaved and are feeding off most of the world's population. Internal turmoil might under mind the Angel Killers,
Rachel
Oct 09, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I know that this is FINALLY coming out this month and that I should be excited about it. It's great that my friends who got ARCs loved it (sure I will too).

It's just that my memory needs a refresher before diving into book 3! I want the whole experience of finishing the journey with Willow, Alex, and Seb. If I started Angel Fever right now I'd be cheating myself. -I have so many books that are must reads right now that I don't have time to start the whole series from the beginning :(

I understan
Kate Gardner
WHY IN THE HOLY HEAVENS IS IT TAKING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...more
Maria (highinthebooksky)
wow i literally read this book in one sitting! a real page-turner! and a great conclusion to the series!
it's really sad that this series isn't well-known bc I really loved it ! a unique angel story with gripping plot and action scenes and of course awesome love story! I recommend it to all the paranormal fantasy lovers out there!
Hetti
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was INCREDIBLE. RTC.
Anna Roth
So the publication date was 1st October 2012, and now it's changed to 12th November 2013?
Are you fucking kidding me? The other two were good, but the last one was released a year ago now, and the fact it's taking her TWO YEARS to write the next one is absolutely RIDICULOUS; her books are not that good.
Judging from the two previous books, her books are not worth two years. LA Weatherly is a mediocre writer. Does she not realise that if she leaves that big a gap, everyone is going to totally lose
Georgia
It's all over :(

This was so heartbreaking and stressful but I loved every minute of it.
Mateja
Feb 22, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm so glad I am finally done with this series. The only thing that made me keep on reading was my compulsive need to finish a series I've started. This is an example of a series that just kept getting worse for me with each book I've read. The things I could tolerate in the previous installments were unbearable to read about in Angel Fever. The disbelief over some things was just to strong to keep on ignoring it.

Firstly, I cannot get over how ugly the series' book covers are. I know I'm not sup
Amirah I.

Oh gosh oh gosh o gosh the second cover is drop dead gorgeous!! And is WAY better than the first one. So stunning I feel like crying tears of joy!
But I'll probably stick to the awful cover edition instead since my first two books of this trilogy are from that edition. Suck.
Either way, I'm anticipating for this book! Very much.
Dec 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Just Wow. FREAKING AMAZEBALLS!!!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES AND SUCH AN AMAZING END!!!!! Wow if i could give this 100 stars i would! So sad its over though :(

Oh and just a little side note... doesnt this song just remind you of Seb and Willow?

Kelsey van Dillen
Het was even inkomen dit boek. Door zekere gebeurtenissen, vond ik dit boek niet net zo leuk als de voorgaande. Het einde was dan wel weer heel mooi!
Shelley
Expected publication: November 26th 2013 by Candlewick
Katrin
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Это одна из лучших серий книг, которую я когда-либо читала. Каждая часть вызывала у меня так много эмоций, это просто не описать словами. Изначально, нечаянно взяв в библиотеке вторую часть вместо первой, я не придала особого значения этой книге, и уж точно не думала, что она так повлияет на меня.

Мне безумно понравилось всё: сюжет, герои, то, как пишет автор. Я привязалась ко всем героям, которые сделали эту серию такой замечательной.

Уиллоу - полуангел и просто девушка, умеющая чинить машины и
Penny Naimsworth
Dec 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm torn for my rating for this book. The good points about "Angel Fever" is that it stuck to its main plot. There weren't any nonsensical plot twists or derailments from what I had signed up to read. Yes, I can conclude that I did like the book, but, there was just something about it that was unreal, and I'm not talking about the angels. I'll try to explain what I mean...

WARNING: SPOILERS

I'll try to hide the major spoilers, so don't worry.

The major problem with this book is that I am torn bet
Stephanie Ward
4.5 Stars

'Angel Fever' is the gripping conclusion to the young adult fantasy/paranormal Angel Trilogy. It picks up right where the previous book left off and continues to follow leading lady Willow Fields along with Alex and Seb as they try to figure out what to do next in their war against the angels. As more devastation rocks the world, they flee to a remote CIA bunker in the middle of the desert, where Alex, Willow, and the rest of the group begin to recruit and train new Angel Killers. Meanw
Alison
May 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars - almost perfect!

I was worried about picking this one up initially. I didn't think much to the second one because it was too long, had an unnecessary love triangle and had terrible pacing issues. BUT... as I really did want to know how it ended and becuase I really loved the first one, I finally got round to reading this final installment. And I'm soooo glad that I did!

There was nothing to worry about in the end. It was great. Its not too long, it didn't really have any more of that lo
Angel Fever 14 38 Oct 19, 2014 03:03PM
love angel <3 <3 <3 3 28 Aug 15, 2013 12:07AM
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Fury (Mercy, #4)
  • Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3)
  • A Touch Menacing (A Touch Trilogy, #3)
  • Eternity (Fury, #3)
  • Eternity (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • Afterglow (Wildefire, #3)
  • Tomorrow's Kingdom (The Gypsy King #3)
  • Infatuate (Gilded Wings, #2)
  • Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
  • Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
  • Natural Born Angel (Immortal City, #2)
  • Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters, #4)
  • The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch, #3)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • Love Reborn (Dead Beautiful, #3)
  • Betrayed (The Guardian Legacy, #1)
Lee Weatherly was born in 1967 and grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. She lives with her husband in Hampshire, England, where she writes, goes on walks, tries out new recipes and has a cat named Bernard.

L.A. Weatherly is the pseudonym for Lee Weatherly. You can follow her on Twitter at @LA_Weatherly
More about L.A. Weatherly...

Angel (3 books)