Start by marking “My Neighbor, the Vampire” as Want to Read:
My Neighbor, the Vampire

My Neighbor, the Vampire (My Neighbor ... #3)

2.94  ·  Rating Details  ·  53 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
When Rusty Robinson rescues his neighbor's niece from the house next-door, he is shocked when he meets a strange, silver-haired man with red eyes. Weeks later, after his neighbor moves out of their townhouse, he is approached by that same strange man. Rusty is shocked when the man introduces himself as Sir Caspian of Rushford, who claims to be a vampire as well as his neig ...more
ebook
Published January 12th 2013 by Sugar and Spice Press

To ask other readers questions about My Neighbor, the Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Neighbor, the Vampire

~SexyBookWorm~
Jan 20, 2013 ~SexyBookWorm~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: nosferatu
I thought this book was super cute. The vampire Caspian was adorable and tho he was a deadly vampire he was also endearing. He was fun to get to know during the book...
SheReadsALot
This was a non-erotic, cutesy paranormal short story featuring a screenwriter main character and his centuries old vampire neighbor. The story is a light one and in the not bad but not so great category.

My biggest issue? The cover features an African American man and a white man implying that this would be an interracial MM...the character was clearly white with blue eyes.

Story line was okay, I'm disappointed with the execution of the story, I expected something different.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Rusty smells smoke coming from a neighbors house, goes to investigate and saves a girl, and discovers vampires exist.
This one ties in loosely with the authors other story, My Neighbor the Werewolf, the same books and binding spells and such.
It's cute, Caspian the Vamp has a monkey fetish it seems, it's light quick and easy read even if I don't really feel the attraction.

On a side note, the cover doesn't seem to match the MC's at all.
blub
My favorite of the My Neighbor, the....books. Caspian was quite adorable and his antics and the jokes he made, amused me. Rusty and Delilah had me chuckling with a few of their conversations. My favorite being:

"He invited me to dinner Thursday night," Rusty said. "I'm going to have to go to his house."
"I don't think he invited you to dinner," Delilah said. "I think he invited you because you are dinner."

I'm hoping the Ms. Rivers may one day write a story for the writer of the "Raising the Und
Jen
Unfortunately, I didn't have my phone with me to look for a new book to read when I finished the one I had been reading. So, I didn't have the Goodreads ratings to help me pick something and I picked this one because it's mentioned it the back of the one I was reading.

I gave this one 2 stars only because I finished it. Although I did kind of skim over a bit of it. This had the feeling of an author's first book to it. I didn't really connect to the characters. The dialogue was a bit amateur and
Jae Devera
Sep 19, 2015 Lenz rated it liked it
Hmmm. x
Booklover95
Jun 15, 2013 Booklover95 rated it it was ok
There really is no other way to describe Caspian other than cute. While I loved Caspian as a character I found that I just couldn't get into this one
Rachel
Feb 27, 2013 Rachel rated it liked it
I thought this was cute...wasn't sure I would like it when it started out, but I wound up liking Caspian.
Tracy
Dec 12, 2013 Tracy added it
Shelves: m-m, m-m-paranormal
This book was just not for me
Marlon Mcpherson
Marlon Mcpherson rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2016
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
LOLA
LOLA marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Shari
Shari rated it it was ok
May 28, 2016
Jean
Jean rated it did not like it
Sep 04, 2015
Solchus
Solchus rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2015
Danna Aguilar
Danna Aguilar marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Ruth Laureano
Ruth Laureano marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Derynmorin1970
Derynmorin1970 marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Maria Hartman
Maria Hartman rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Yorry
Yorry rated it really liked it
May 16, 2015
W3n
W3n added it
Apr 28, 2015
Jacqua
Jacqua rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2015
Mofy
Mofy rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2015
Joseline
Joseline rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2015
S Anderson
S Anderson rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was ok
Feb 26, 2015
Abell
Abell rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2015
K.
K. rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2015
Sophia
Sophia added it
Jan 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Penelope Rivers is a good girl from Utah with a naughty side!

Penelope Rivers is a bestselling erotic novelist of M/M romance novels and short stories. A hopeless dreamer, she spends her day thinking about all things fantasy, romantic and not. It is her view that when you start choking on the occasionally dry bread of life, you need something sinfully delicious to chase it down with. Currently, sh
More about Penelope Rivers...

My Neighbor ... (3 books)
  • My Neighbor, the Werewolf
  • My Neighbor, The Incubus

“He invited me to dinner Thursday night," Rusty said. "I'm going to have to go to his house."
"I don't think he invited you to dinner," Delilah said. "I think he invited you because you are dinner.”
2 likes