Start by marking “Wendy Woo's Year - A Pocketful of Smiles - 101 ideas for a happy year and a happy you” as Want to Read:

Published November 20th 2012 by SoundHaven.com

Be the first to ask a question about Wendy Woo's Year - A Pocketful of Smiles - 101 ideas for a happy year and a happy you

Brenda Perlin
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Wendy Woo's Year - A Pocketful of Smiles - 101 ideas for a happy year and a happy you" by Wendy Steele is golden. Who doesn’t need more reason to smile. This book is an uplift. Something I didn’t even realize I could use. The author has the ability of brightening one’s day and does it in the most glorious way. Even the cover lifts your spirit though this book is much more than a flowery cover. There is a real focus on looking for the good. As I have aged I always seem to question my zest for li ...more
Christoph Fischer
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"Wendy Woo's Year - A Pocketful of Smiles - 101 ideas for a happy year and a happy you" by Wendy Steele is a refreshing reminder of all the little things we can do ourselves to make our life a little more pleasurable.
In 101 small snippets, assigned to the appropriate calendar months, Steele recommends her own remedies, food, recipes and activities. They are not cooked up in a laboratory or newly invented - quite the opposite. They are taken from life as we must not forget it, in sync with natur
Wanda Hartzenberg
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
This is an amazing book. Filled with tips, activities and recipes of living a more fulfilled life.
Most of these are nothing but common sense but somehow the happy and cheery way it is presented brought a smile to my face while I was registering the sense of the words logically and processed the good nature and love of life this author feels toward all in my heart.

Truly an amazing short read. Dont even bother to delete it from your Kindle. Youll reread it soon.

WaAr
Lynda Yeates
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wendy Woo's Year- A Pocket full of Smiles was a sweet surprise. Charming and chock full of advice, suggestions, even recipes, the book takes you from January to December offering up ways to enhance everyday living. From simple gestures like petting your kitty, to a lesson on the benefits of using lavender oil, this book is brimming with lovely ideas for "choosing to be happy". Light and easy to read, but full of food for the soul.
I am looking forward to reading more of Wendy Steele's books.
Aneesa Price
Jan 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
A Review of A Pocketful of Smiles by Wendy Steele

I was enticed by the title and the bright sunny flowers on the cover. We all need a smile sometimes and when life gets busy and we get wrapped up in tasks and routines, we often forget to smile. This lovely little book reminds us of things in life that we can take joy from and sometimes, return joy.

If you need a reminder, like so many of us do, to smile... then I'd recommend this to you.

Aneesa Price - Sugary, Spicy Reads
Rae Gee
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
Wendy Steele is one of those authors who can bring a smile to your face. Her writing, especially in this book, is inherently positive and designed to lift your spirits. This book is designed to get you thinking differently and give you something positive to do every day of the year. A great addition to the collection of anyone who wants a more positive outlook on life.
Shelley Wilson
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
A lovely light hearted read.
Kathleen McGurl
Zachary Harless
Nov 04, 2018
Rayjan Koehler
Nov 07, 2018

Wendy Steele is author, wise woman, goddess. She is writer, dance teacher, mother and healer.

Magic is Wendy’s passion. ‘The Lilith Trilogy’ leads the reader along the paths of the witches Qabalah, following Angel Parson’s story of betrayal, retribution and redemption. Her magical story contains high magic as well as pagan ritual. ‘The Standing Stone Book Series’ focuses on the lives of three wome