Start by marking “Breathe into Me (Breathe into Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Breathe into Me (Breathe into Me, #1)

Breathe into Me

(Breathe into Me #1)

Eighteen year-old Kelsey Rien is more than ready to leave her past behind her.

Wanting nothing more than to walk into a room without everyone knowing the horrific details of an event that changed her life six years ago, she vows to concentrate on school and make something of herself.

But then she meets Kane Riley - the local bad boy. Kane's reputation is far from perfect,
Published April 22nd 2013 by Amanda Stone

Start your review of Breathe into Me (Breathe into Me, #1)
xrysa
Feb 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Bad boy
Bad boy
Bad boy...

Kane

Kelsey

The only thing that Kelsey wants is a new life.

The last six years she is trying hard to escape from the place that held her darkest memories and the pain that her (view spoiler) caused her.However she never believed that a guy like Kane would be interested in her.She wants to believe that she is not attracted to him because he seems to be the player type but as she states he is the epitome of sex appeal.

How not to get butterflies in
Christy
Dec 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
I have a weakness for bad boys with tattoo’s and piercings. And this one has dimples to top it off. Oh boy- I knew I was in trouble.

Before I even start this review I need to introduce you to Kane <3

photo 0d452965-492e-41cf-923f-71a35a8f6381_zps57ed896e.jpg

and his tattoo’s
 photo 0209e65e-d1ac-4d69-919e-a9c632bde573_zpsc430d6ca.jpg

and his sexy as hell lip ring...
 photo f47c038e-4d82-4d5c-97ad-93d06d51f67d_zps316d67bb.jpg

Okay- now that we covered that, I can get to my review of Amanda Stone’s debut novel- Breathe Into Me.

Over the past six years I had changed from the carefree, outgoing girl I had once been, to being a shell of my former self. While I missed
Joan (official heroine hater)
Aw hell, the guy on the cover has a lip ring and a tat, so of course I have to read this now...
Pauline
Apr 28, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: na, romance
Wow...there were so many things wrong with this book, I still cannot believe I managed to finish it.

First, it was poorly edited. Or not all. Missing words, misspelled words, poor grammar... I mean, I'm not even English and I can do better. It made me so mad! Sometimes, I almost threw my phone away. That's how insulting I thought it was to sell this book as is.

Second, I have no love for Kelsey, the main character. Though her backstory is sad, it's also weak. Because obviously, it's gonna come
• Lisa •
Apr 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Recommended to • Lisa • by: Christy
3 BROKEN HEART STARS.

Firstly, let's give it up for damaged shy girl digs dimpled bad boy from across the room, on a chance first meeting ...

Yeh you know I love it, from my first glance at a review of this book I Knew, just KNEW I would be oh so predictable and fall a little in love with this book, it's characters and the love story.

So what's it all about? ... Shattered memories, regrets, pain, friendship, finding the one person who can love you despite your brokenness.

This is a simple story with
BookHeroin
Breathe Into Me by Amanda Stone
2. AND A HALF STARS

Genres: Contemporary Romance/college/abuse.

Kindle Edition-published April 22nd 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Again, my most repeated dilemma has occurred with this novel as well.
The idea behind the story was very good, it has great potentials but unfortunately the execution was not very good. It was immature and extremely gullible.For me There was nothing there...

Although it is 306 pages i felt like it was very short, and rushed, and there was no events really, a
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

Often in our lives we have these moments... Moments which we replay in our minds, think of things we could have changed, could have said, could have NOT said... Moments which could've changes the outcome of that 'Moment'

Kelsey Rein is an 18year old girl, a girl whose life has changed because of 1 of those moments... The moment that changed her and changed her life...

6years ago Kelsey's father murdered her mother right infront of her. The day Kelsey decided enough was enough, she couldn't take
Tamsyn Bester
**I recieved an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

First off, let me say that Amanda Stone did an *amazing* job with her debut novel. The story flowed seamlessly & the characters, along with the overall story line, were incredibly well developed.

Kelsey Rien moves away from her home town with her best friend Jessi in an attempt to escape a tragic past. She decides that college is her new beginning & that its time to make new memories. Lucky for her, those new memories include the
Amanda (.---.--.-...-)

Okay, not much to say. I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it. I’ll probably forget the names and details within a week so, here I'll tell you about it while I can remember.

Tattooed, reformed bad boy, man-whore, Kane, is hot and irresistible. Obvs.

Kelsey, the hot but doesn’t know it, clumsy, broken girl is the instant love connection with Kane.

Yes, mega instalove.

Yes, one has grey eyes and one has golden. (At least the h admitted that people had never seen the color of her eyes before. Well,
Catarina
This was an unexpectedly good reading.
This is not an original story. It’s your traditional NA book where two broken souls found each other. But that doesn't mean that is not good. On the contrary, it’s really good.
Kelsey and Kane are two persons with a traumatic past, with trouble trusting other people and opening up. They both just want to be able to get rid of the guilt they feel about what happened and finally be free.

description
Like two similar broken souls looking for the same thing they are drawn
Holly Noelle
Just shoot me in the head.

A coworker and I decided to form our own book club based on covers. He wanted to be introduced to the new adult genre and I suggested this one. The cover was a little cheesy, some young adult, and a lot new adult all mixed up. Seemed like my kind of book!

Barf.

I must start off this review by discussing the awful writing. The author should be ashamed of herself by attaching her name to this. Does she not have any pride in her work? This book was filled with spelling
chip
Apr 25, 2013 rated it it was ok
Vanessa
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. This is the first book for this author and I can't wait to get my hands on another one of her books. Kane is...oh my word how to describe perfection. oh there we go I just did! He is for sure going down in the books as an amazing good "bad boy". He is so sweet and kind and loving. Then there is the messed up Kelsey, poor girl. Had a bad childhood, but meeting Kane changes her obviously! If I met Kane I would be a changed women too! The twist in this book are unlike ...more
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Apr 25, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5's. This is another one of those books that keeps you turning the pages, you route for the relationship the entire book and bam, you hit the end and your kind of like "what just happened?". I enjoyed the whole story. Broken girl wanting new life, broken "bad" boy rebuilding his reputation and his life, the two finding each other etc. It worked. They were pretty functional and communicated the entire book and were really good for each other. And then the drama got thrown in, but it got thrown ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Feb 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!!

A fab debut book from Amanda Stone. I was hooked from the beginning and had to finish in one sitting…you knew something was building but you had to wait till the end…I did feel that the ending was a bit rushed but still really enjoyed it.
Kane…hmmmm yum yum yum..gorgeous, bad boy, biker dude with gray eyes, tats, piercings and has the most lovable grandparents ever!! My fave grandparents yet!! Kane was a bad boy, his parents died..he spiralled out of control, did lots of things he
Kelster
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
So very meh. Another NA where there is an introduction to show attraction and then the h tells us how wonderful the H is and recaps a period of time in which she has learned about him. Now she is half way in love and at this point the author can move the story along and give us the obligatory scenes where the H says all these passionate things and shows his possessiveness blah blah blah.

There is also the standard tragedy in the h's life so we can hear over and over and over again how damaged she
Wendy
4.5 sexy lip piercing and tattoo stars Review to come!

Mmmmm such a sucker for the lip piercing :)
Kellie Maddox-Ward
I wasn’t like your average eighteen year old. I had seen things that had changed me, broke me. It would take a special kind of man to love a person as broken as me.”

Six years ago a horrific tragedy happened to Kelsey Rien that forever changed her life.
She is no longer the boy crazy outgoing teenager, but a shell of her former self.
The only person that has stuck by her side is her highly boy crazy, flirtatious, best friend Jessi.

They have made the move from their small town to College.
Jill
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romances
My honest opinion of this book? I hope you can appreciate it when all is said and done. I liked Kelsey and Kane. I liked that there wasn't a drag out in their relationship and I liked that they told each other their stories so early on. I liked Maw and Paw, and I appreciated Jessi. As far as what I liked about the book, that's where it ends.

Why weren't we ever given the info of how Nate knew about Katie and Kane kissing? What did he plan to say to her? When someone you testify against gets out
I liked this book but I didn't love it. It didn't WOW me, something was missing but I don't really know if I can put my finger on it. I liked the premise of the book, like I said something was missing to really having me truly connect with the book and characters fully. I liked the flow of the book, it wasn't to fast or to slow, but then the ending felt rushed for some reason. The author decided to put twists into the story that I liked but I think they could've been built upon. (view spoiler) ...more
Toski Covey
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
honestly had no idea what to expect walking into this book. It's hard to get storyline now different from all the rest.. That being said- us girls always like a good love triangle in a book but I loved that the *3rd* was never really ever an option. THis is a great story about true love and love at first sight. Don't believe in those things? - Then you just have never experienced either. I LOVED Kelsey's character (broken, hurt, innocent but at the same time she was independent, strong, and ...more
Amy
May 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm not good at writing reviews, so I usually don't. But after reading this story, I really wanted to share some thoughts. *spoiler alert*

I really loved this story, and the characters. However, I felt that it ended too abruptly. The story built up to an amazing climax(no pun intented), but then it was like, "Dinner's ready. Twenty-six chapters is enough, I'm going to stop now". I was left with many unanswered questions:

What was the backstory with Nate and Kane? How did Kane know that Nate would
Stacey Bentley
Dec 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!!

I was given an ARC for an honest review so here it goes.

I knew a lot about this story from the author but reading was completely different. Amanda Stone blew me away with her debut novel.

Kelsey thought college would be the great escape. She had it all planned out until she met the guy with the gray eyes. The guy she couldn't get out of her head (and I don't blame her).

While her best friend and roommate, Jessi dove into the college experience, Kelsey decided do indulge in academics,
Jeraca
Here is my review for "Breathe Into Me": (Coming soon!)

I was excited that this novel was released earlier! So of course I got it from Amazon and read it in one sitting. Overall, I did like it, but it wasn't my all time favorite novel. There were some difficulties. One, the way Kane and Kelsey gave monologue speeches to each other. For some reason, I couldn't get into that. It just seemed too forced and stiff rather than having a conversation.

And second, the ending. I think Stone needed to make
Lauren
Mar 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Look out everyone!!! Amanda Stone is an author to take note off. I seriously LOVED this one. It reminded me so much of Wait For You by J.Lynn which is also absolutely adored. This story was so beautiful. All of the characters were absolutely lovable. The storyline was great and so were the characters. It was a fun read, but also quite meaningful. I wish it was longer because I just wanted their relationship to go on forever! It wasn't too short where it left me feeling like their relationship ...more
Addie
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5

OMG! Just let me calm down a bit from that ending. Phew!

This book is good. I was set on 4 stars but I thought after that ending it deserved a bit more.

I have to admit that the book did have factors in it that are similar with other books, but I like the combination of them. There were things I expected but there was this huge twist at the end I did not freaking expect. I was practically having a panic attack when it happened.

If you just love romantic books, with a bit of heat in it
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
I normally wouldn't read anything like this because of how young the characters are within the story, but once you get caught up in the book you forget all that, beautiful story line, there were moments of Awwwww and the odd sigh, moments that stuck out as unique..

The only real let down for me is the bad grammar/missed words/or spelling mistakes that really let this down, if those were tweaked this book would be awesome..
~♡AB♡~
I really thought I'd like this but I just thought it was boring. Way too much inner monologue and nothing really happened. Kane was not my idea of a bad boy either and Kelsey was as naive as a fourteen year old.
not strong storyline 2 59 Jun 23, 2013 09:53AM

• The Conduit (Gryphon, #1)
  • Something Great (Something Great, #1)
  • Beyond the Veil (The Grey Wolves, #5)
  • Dark Summer (The Witchling, #1)
  • Against the Wall (Against the Wall, #1)
  • His Desire (HIS, #1)
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Shatter Me (The Jaded Series, #1)
  • Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding, #2)
  • Coming Home (Wakefield Romance, #2)
  • Starshine (Aurora Rising #1; Amaranthe #1)
  • Fate and Fury (The Grey Wolves, #6)
  • It's a Fugly Life (Fugly, #2)
  • Strings (Hard Rock Harlots, #1)
  • Forbidden (Death Dealers MC #1)
  • Amaury's Hellion (Scanguards Vampires, #2)
  • Breathe for Me (Be for Me, #1)
  • Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. (Immortal Matchmakers, #1)
Amanda Stone was born and raised in the foothills of eastern Kentucky. She loves being from, and living in, this beautiful state so much that she decided to move to a small little town that is—no pun intended—called, Lovely.

When Amanda is not writing, or reading, she is a mom to two wild little kidlets, a wife to her junior high/high school sweetheart and keeper of a house full of animals.

Breathe into Me (3 books)
  • Come Back to Me (Breathe into Me, #2)
  • Never Let Me Go (Breathe into Me, #3)