Start by marking “Total Verschossen (Full Series, #4) ” as Want to Read:
Total Verschossen (Full Series, #4)

Total Verschossen (Full Series, #4) (Full #4)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  12,139 Ratings  ·  275 Reviews
The next in the hot new series featuring Max Holt and Jamie Swift-filled with even more fast-paced action, crazy characters, steamy sex, suspense, and non-stop hilarity. This time the town of Beaumont, South Carolina, is going to hell in a hand basket. It all starts when Jamie decides to increase revenues for her newspaper by starting a personal ads section. Suddenly, the ...more
320 pages
Published (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Total Verschossen (Full Series, #4), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Total Verschossen (Full Series, #4)

Dec 12, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun light reads. Good stuff. I like the characters in these books and I think this series is the better of the non-Plum books. Read the number books first and then stray on over to these once you get a taste for the wonder and wackiness that is Janet Evanovich.
☆Dani☆ ☆Touch My Spine Book Reviews☆
This book was a effin blast! I love Jamie and Max's characters. There's a scene in the book where he whispers in Jamies ear that she will be going with him. It was just hot and I love my dominant males. Its like "yes sir, I will go home with you and you make me do whatever you want" Wait did I just say that aloud. lol. Anyways, the book was not completeley erotic but just love when Max gets that dominant side. Oh and I love me some Muffin. lol. Not that kind of Muffin but don't mind that either. ...more
Kari Anderson
Feb 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-book
The Full Box is a four-book audio set. I previously listened to and reviewed Full House here on KariAnnAlysis. It was one of the first audio books I listened to. I’ll always turn to Janet Evanovich when I need a good, light read. That’s why I was thrilled when I found the rest of this series in a complete box.

Here’s a short synopsis of each book:

Full Tilt: Jamie Swift’s newspaper is running on fumes. If something doesn’t turn around soon, she will have to stop the presses. Her silent partner Max
Wendy
Jul 26, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm most fond of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum mysteries and usually the "Full" series falls a bit short. This 4th installment, however, comes close with the quirky characters you grow so attached to, that Janet Evanovich is famous for.

So far, Full Blast is the funniest and steamiest in the series. There's certainly a couple parts you want to be sure to read by yourself, if you're prone to blushing!

A steamy romance, over-the-top characters, a car that costs 2 Million and has a talking compute
Tiffunee
Nov 15, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun read. . I love the characters in these books almost as more as the Plum books. Janet Evanovich is easily one of my favorite writers. She makes me laugh with her character hijinks and romance.

Full Blast does not disappoint. Holt, Jamie and Max have to battle raging hormones, a heat wave, a murderous villain, and non-stop attraction for each other in a novel where it’s not just the air conditioners going full blast!

Sally Lindsay-briggs
I really love Janet Evanovich books. When she coauthors, like this one, the humor, the funky adventures and a certain je ne sais quoi leaked out. The identity of the perp who committed the murder was revealed (thank goodness). It was a well assembled puzzle. Overall, the read was just okay. I wanted to like it more.
Jaime
This was another fun quick Evanovich read. The mystery here is closer to home than in the previous book, and it looks like Max and Jamie might actually be getting more serious. Not a lot of substance here, but enough fun to keep me reading!
Rebecca
Not as funny as she can be, and I think I would have liked it better had I read it. I didn't like the voices the reader used. I would have used different ones in my head.

Ok, that made me sound a little weird. :)
Cindy
Feb 10, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like the story development between Max and Jamie. The plot line in this one is a little far-fetched, but still it's fun.

This has Jamie and Max chasing after a killer that has targeted women answering a personal ad from Jamie's newspaper. There's lots of fun and quirky situations.
Jaime
May 11, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the 4th in this "Full" series by Evanovich. Max Holt is sexy as always and the mystery the town was facing grabbed my attention. It was a quick read and I liked seeing the relationship between Max and Jamie Swift develop.
Hope N
Jan 17, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
As much as I like the Stephanie Plum series, I was not AT ALL convinced by Full Blast. I found the characters boring, the dialogue awkward and the plot predictable -- not what I would expect from Janet Evanovich!
Naomi
Feb 24, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2012
I love the Plum series and I had high expectations for this book, but it failed me. It's probably one of the cheesiest reads I've experienced.
Cyndi
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Chasing a killer? Sounds about right. Loved this book. As usual, Janet Evanovich is top-grade.
Tracyh
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Kind of boring. I've read better books by this author. Not my favorite by far.
Sheryl
Feb 07, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Her worst book I've read yet.
Anna Amato
Mar 19, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
had to give it one star because you cant give it less
Kay
Jan 02, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Person bored
Shelves: fluff
Another 'Full' book I didn't like. Call me slow because I read most of them before quiting. They are quick quick reads that you could finish while waiting for the doctor.
VampDiva
Jun 05, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is rated 5 stars @ the Library however I found it to be rather boring and unbelievable. It was also listed as a comedy but it wasn't funny.
Cindi
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Janet Evanovich has written another funny irreverent mystery that kept me guessing till the end. Her characters are so kooky and outrageous, you have to love them.
Lauren
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Max and Jamie are back together in this installment. When Jamie opens up a new column in her newspaper a string of murders start. Max rushes back to help Jamie solve them and ends up changing their relationship. I liked the story until we met a new character who has certain "abilities" and always shows up when things heat up. I still wish we heard about the main couple from book 1. Guess the author voted them off the island.
Joyce
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As I often say about this series, I read it because it's fun. For example, meet Muffin, a 2 million dollar car designed by Max. Not your typical car especially when after talking to DeeDee, Muffin develops the symptoms of menopause!

As for Max and Jamie, well of course they should be together but they have to figure that out on their own. For now they will be content working together to solve the multiple murders in Beaumont.
Patti Kerr
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very fun read. I wasn't expecting another Stephanie Plum book when I picked this up and I am glad it was different. The characters in this book were great. As much as I enjoy Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books, I enjoy knowing that not every book written by this author is going to be a similar theme. This was fun and different.
Gail Williams
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full Blast is the 4th book in this series & each book has gotten better. Initially I felt the books were a little simplistic because I was able to figure out "who done it". I was surprised this time. The combination of these two authors has finally resulted in a fun, sexy & engaging story. I've got 2 more books to read in this series and I'm anxious to get started.
Brooke Grinolds
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Light and easy to read, and such a fun book for a summer day at the beach. If you're looking for a story with depth or meaning - this isn't for you. But it's quick and entertaining to take with you on vacation! Loved it and will definitely read the rest of them!
Nana
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good

Lived this one! Less typos than usual or I was so involved in the story I didn't notice.
Looking forward to the next one.
Rosemary Daly
I always enjoy Janet Evanovich's books and this was no exception. A delightful summer read.
Bobbi
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paperback
Such a fun book, I love Max and Jamie! The way the end up in the do or die scenarios is crazy fun.
Jemathomp
Good beach or airplane read--fun.
Dawn
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comedy, read-in-2017
I got into this book a lot quicker than the last one. I love the characters in this series, and everything around them. The quirky personalities and relationship between all of them. Max has got it bad for Jamie even from the end of the last book. Jamie and Max work perfectly together, and they are just the sweetest.

This time, the murders were partly linked to the newspaper so they are pulling out the big guns. The changes in the town are fun, especially with the brownies. The dynamic between J
Sarai
Join in the discussions! 1 7 Apr 30, 2009 01:33PM
  • Foul Play
  • The Plot Thickens (Fearless Jones, #0.5)
  • Nutcase (Crazy, #2)
  • Dirty Laundry (Sofie Metropolis, #2)
  • Don't Look Down
  • Perfectly Plum: Unauthorized Essays On the Life, Loves And Other Disasters of Stephanie Plum, Trenton Bounty Hunter
  • Simply Scandalous (Simply, #2)
  • Wild at Heart  (The DeMarco Family, #2)
  • The Corset Diaries
  • Gone With the Nerd (Nerds, #4)
  • Tempt Me If You Can (Sinclair Brothers, #2)
  • Pearl Jinx (Jinx, #2; Cajun, #6)
  • 3 Men and a Body (Body Movers, #3)
  • Bubbles Betrothed (Bubbles Yablonsky, #5)
  • Undercover in High Heels (High Heels, #3)
More about Janet Evanovich...

Full (6 books)