Start by marking “Faithful (Wanted, #3)” as Want to Read:
Faithful (Wanted, #3)

Faithful

(Wanted #3)

No matter how faithful love can be…it takes only one moment to change it all.

After Heather Lambert’s parents died in a tragic car accident her senior year of high school, she refuses to let anyone into her heart for fear of being hurt again. Focusing only on school to follow her dreams of becoming an elementary school teacher, the last thing Heather intends to do is fall i
421 pages
Published August 20th 2013 (first published August 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Faithful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faithful

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
3.75-4 Stars

Review to come

-------

Josh & Heather's Story!!!

I just finished Saved (book #2). The ending, which ultimately leads us into this book, left me DEVASTATED!
 photo tumblr_mc2kmssNYy1rpx6m6_zps2e45c741.gif

You better make it right Ms. Elliot or I will NEVER FORGIVE YOU =) Bring it!!
lizparker
Mar 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
WTF Kelly Elliott! You are supposed to be writing romance books, not torture your readers until the summer books! ugh... I want some good teasers asap Kelly. Like for real.

ps- loved Saved!!! keep 'um coming

UPDATE- I ran out of room for all of the teasers in the review- but each are uploaded individually in the comments section. I'll keep the latest ones in the review...

8/3- Teasers 14 &15- posted on Kelly's Facebook

Teaser # 14

Here is a teaser from Faithful in Jeff's POV. vSame drill...this
Kiki
Has to be most ironic title ever!

Before you troll this NON-review and raise the following points:

Hero has amnesia and DOESN’T have his bearings - I am well aware of that fact BUT he HIMSELF IS aware of that fact too and I don’t know may be should focus on getting his bearings back BEFORE sticking his tongue invading someone’s tonsils?

Hero has amnesia and isn’t very aware of his surroundings - lie. He IS very much aware of his surroundings because even though he doesn’t remember he has been INFOR
Roksana
I was wondering if Josh would cheat on heather..after having amnesia...and my gut was telling me the truth!

I was disgusted with him....yeah he felt a strong connection after seeing Heather after loosing his memory and have been told they were dating and he wanted to propose....YET as soon as his ex make a move on him he just cheated without so much of a resistance! and no reaction of questioning his fidelity! I was just sick and will not continue with the series!
Lisa Love
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Before I read the book...
Omg, why do I keep thinking that maybe he lost some of his memory from the car crash and he doesn't remember his love for Heather, it's the only reason I can think that he would go off and ask Victoria to marry him. Unless Heather was scared from the car crash and she dumps Josh again. The epilogue in Saved made me want to scream for poor Heather! What is Josh thinking! Thing is, I'm dreading reading this book but at the same time looking forward to it. I know, don't ask
Jessica
Apr 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
* Before reading Faithful *

After reading the epilogue... I have to say I kinda want Heather to ditch Josh (maybe forever)
Yeah of course I'm all for true love will conquer all! But really? Josh engaging to an old fling from before Heather? After all they've been through he leaves her again. Well sure I don't know everything since the scenes cut from "Josh might be dead!" To him proposing to a girl; Victoria.
And where did she come from? Well once I read the prologue for this book, we are given th
Kim
Dec 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, faves
"...a love like that is too strong to be broken...by anything! A love like that will remain faithful to the very end."

We have already been following Heather and Josh's story throughout this series in Wanted and Saved. Heather is the sweet school teacher who lost her parents to tragedy and Josh is the reformed bad boy, man whore who was getting his life together. At the end of Saved, it looked like after many trials and tribulations that they were really in a good place, but a misunderstanding
Chris- Bookaddict
Mar 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
OMG I NEED THIS BOOK NOW
August 20th Release Date!!!!! Can't wait for this book :)

Holy Moly.....Kelly Elliott has done it again!!!!! This book was FANTASTIC. I might even have to say that is was the best of the three so far. This story was so beautifully written that it had me feeling everything the characters were feeling. I really can't say to much about the story because it would ruin what happens in the story. Just know that any questions that were lingering from Saved are answered in this book. I absolutely loved J
Brianna Maddox
Ugh, it's impossible not to love these books! I have fallen for every character and that ending is seriously killing me. I don't like it. it's hurting my heart big time. I think Faithful is my favorite story, but Gunner is still my favorite male. :) Very excited for Amanda and Brad's story then Jessie and Scott's! :)
Beth
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 To Infinity and Beyond Stars

I received an ARC of this book from the fair KelEl in exchange for an honest review and I think to get me to quit stalking her. Ha...fat chance of that!

DO NOT READ THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ BOOK 1 & BOOK 2. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE PISSED. AT YOURSELF NOT ME. I TRIED TO WARN YOU.

Oh My... In the name of all that is Kelly Elliott. This book will rock your world. You love KelEl because she has a cast of thousand. Much like that scene at the end of Blazing Saddles, wher
MissyLynne
To start with I was very excited to read Faithful and I'll just say that it was a huge disappointment. Definitely a very weak two star rating.

I feel like there were too many character POVs for the chapters. I found myself having to go back to the beginning of a chapter on more than one occasion to see who was narrating a chapter. Everybody sounds the same.

I swear the female characters love to get into arguments with girls and their own love interests at times. I feel like there is too much drama
Rafi
Dec 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Who would've thought that this is the book that would bring back the bookworm in me who gives reviews after reading a good book? Honestly, haven't updated my Goodreads for so long and I've read a lot of good books but I just can't find any time to make reviews (sorry). This particular book though was one of my most awaited book this year because the teaser in the 2nd installment (Saved) got me so hooked and curious as to why everything turned out like that for Josh and Heather. I mean really? An ...more
Adriana
Holy crap loved this book but need part 4 now cus I still want to smash Victoria and Chelsea :( and cus I'm so mad at Scott too :(
Jeannie
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, library
Read it. Loved it. So much drama that you don't know whether to laugh, cry, or beat the shit out of someone! This book has it all! Best book in the series so far! I can't believe there is going to be a fourth book! So excited! Another great book by the amazing Kelly Elliot!!!!

Margie
Worst book of the series and that's such a shame because I enjoyed Saved. It was the same repetitive story-line as the first two books. And what happened to that epic cliffhanger from Saved? In this book (just like the last two) there's always some crazy and disrespectful woman trying to get with the heroes and the heroines are going off on them. I don't actually think there's that many of these types of women who throw themselves at married/engaged men in real life but there seems to be plenty ...more
Jenny Jo Weir
Jesus H Christ, over and over again. I lost count of how many times the author uses this phrase/curse but I'm willing to bet its well close to 90? So there is the first thing I didn't care for.

Men crying!!! ALL OF THEM! I have never before come across a bigger group of pansy ass men. Every single one of them cries and tears up MULTIPLE TIMES, Josh, Jeff, Gunner, Brad, Dad.

And the CHEESE! Ugh! We're talking Feta, Ricotta, Mozzarella, American, Provolone, you name it. Freaking ridiculous.

The aut
CharlieB
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cowboy, college
I read this book because I wanted to know what was going to happen to this couple. I should have known. The two previous books I have rated 2 stars. This one didn't disappoint either. :(

So, points to mention.....
- The crying of both men and women constantly was just too much.
- The 'I love you's" was said so many times, I think they lost the meaning
of the words (more than 50 + times mentioned!)
- All the babies! They were popping out babies left, right and center!
- So much repetition.

God hel
Dawn ♥ romance
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was sucked in to this new adult romantic chick lit with lots of secondary romances and sexy times. I liked the main plot but after awhile the side stories started taking over like a soap opera and things got repetitive especially the antagonist. I also got real tired of the phrase OMG. Josh and Heather's love is tested when he gets in a car accident and doesn't remember her.

I didn't read this series in order. This story starts with the car accident not the development of their relationship as
Roxy
Apr 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG I just finish to read the prologue from Faithful and I can tell you that this bitch Victoria it's going to be worst then Rebecca. I can see this book it's going to be so much pain for Heather, OMG poor Heather I hope Josh reward her with so much love❤❤ I can't wait 'til August

I already read this book and let me tell you that I love it!! Oh God, Josh you didn't disappoint me, you're a sweetheart! Love this series, definitely a MUST READ! You won't regret to spend you money on these ones but y
Cheesecake
I DNFed this one ages ago. Way too long. Way too many characters' stories interwoven. It's supposedly about Heather and Josh, but there are so many other POVs I lost count. The evil OW and her minions are cookie cutter diabolical. Basically this author goes on my 'Not my cuppa' shelf. Way too much back and forth with the Evil OW getting up in their face again as often as the bad guy does in an overly cheesy action flick.
Kenia Roman
Jul 23, 2013 marked it as to-read
Me right now
description
Jhas Malinao
Ugh when this coming out. The epilogue had me lost yelling and needing to know WHAT the hell happened after josh accident ugh hurry book 3
Julia's Book Haven
I've been trying to think of how I should start this review. And honestly the line that keeps popping into my head is -
"That wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be."
Now let me explain that sentance lol. I love this series so I didn't think the book would be bad. What I thought would be bad is my condition after I finished reading Faithful. Kelly Elliott writes emotional books, and you get so sucked into the story that you start feeling those emotions with the characters. After I finished reading S
Lissette
Apr 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
omg kelly you're KILLING me with that epilogue from saved! ahhhh why do i feel like this story will be the most dramatic of the series?!?!

i need to know what is happening! haha
Julie
WOW the epilog from "SAVED"!!! Faithful promises to be the biggest tear jerker in this series. Just saw on were Kelly Elliott anounced on FB the release date for this book is August 7th.
Karla Mae (Reads and Thoughts)
With the way Kelly Elliott ended Saved, how could I resist not reading Faithful? With that kind of ending - I think nothing can stop me and the funny thing I just realized while writing this is that no matter how much I rant about this or that about this series, I still keep waiting for the next book to arrive and watch how the story of these group of people would unfold. Yes, Me = Great Contradiction.

Car crash.
A lost Memory.
Fighting for her man.

With the glimpse of Josh and Heather's story giv
Reanell Tisdale
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Faithful starts off where Saved left off, and what a cliffhanger it was! Oh and don't EVEN get me started on the epilogue. I think Kelly likes giving her readers heart attacks! No, but seriously, I thought my heart was breaking out of my chest with that damn epilogue. Kelly writes with so much emotion, and EVERY book she has written has made me cry at some point.

My heart was really put through the wringer with Josh and Heather's story. After a car accident Josh loses his memory and thinks he is
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Lots of drama, lots of sex, lots of lovin, and babies! This is romance at the peak of mushiness and angst...but I like it a lot! * Warning...This is not a stand alone book, it picks up at the end of Ari and Jeff's book with Josh's car accident. He and Heather have finally gotten together only to have this accident leave Josh with amnesia! Enter the drama...the insecurity, the manipulative exes from hell.

After watching these two struggle so much in book 2 it was nice to see their bond reconnected
Naomi Flirty and Dirty Book Blog
Dec 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Kelly Elliott you did it AGAIN!! I absolutely loved this book it was just perfect. When it comes to writing love you just absolutely freaking nail it every time. I laughed and cried whilst reading this book happy and sad tears. I just need to say I LOVE Gramps.. Gus is just the most awesome woofer.. Jenny is a freakin Legend!!
There are so many characters in this story but you really feel that you know all of them and with each book you get to know everyone that little bit better. Gunner and Ell

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • This Trust of Mine (Raine, #2)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Wrong Kind of Love (Young Love, #4)
  • Giving You Forever (Forever #4)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Folding Hearts (Mitchell Family, #2)
  • Faith (My Misery Muse, #2)
  • All the Right Moves
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Destined to Succeed (Destined, #2)
  • Easy to Love You (Love, #2)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Wanted (Club 24, #2)
  • Blessed Fate (Blessed Tragedy, #2)
  • Forgiven (This, #4)
  • Chased Dreams (Chasing Nikki, #3)

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Wanted (6 books)
  • Wanted (Wanted, #1)
  • Saved (Wanted, #2)
  • Cherished (Wanted, #4)
  • A Forever Love (Wanted, #5)
  • Desired (Wanted, #6)
“I want to make love to you...but shhh, be quiet...my parent's can't hear!” 4 likes
“Baby, are you okay?” Brad asked Amanda. “Oh hell, I’ve never been better! Ari told off Rebecca and pushed her against the wall, and then Heather pulled out her inner bitch and knocked the hell out of Victoria. It was one of the best moments of my life.” 3 likes