Start by marking “Hababy's Christmas Eve” as Want to Read:
Hababy's Christmas Eve

Hababy's Christmas Eve

Join Hababy and his friends on Christmas Eve. As mother camel, Habeeba, bakes date cookies, father camel, Habeebee, tells of a great journey following a bright start in the East. Jamie & Joy Farr s delightful holiday story is told from the point of view of the camels that carried the Three Wise Men to Bethlehem and their adventures along the way. All New Printing. ...more
Published July 2010 by Blue Throat Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hababy's Christmas Eve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hababy's Christmas Eve

Start your review of Hababy's Christmas Eve
Anya Mackay
Dec 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was absolutely delighted receiving this book today after winning it in a Goodreads giveaway.

This book exceeded my expectations. I read it to my 21 month old daughter. She's still at that age where she prefers to talk about the pictures instead of listening to the whole text, however she listened to the whole story and as soon as I had finished reading it asked for it to be read again.
I found the camels' names a bit of a tongue twister to read, especially the great great great relatives names.
Vicky
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a delightful and fun book for young children! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story told by a camel. Children always like to see, hear, and listen to animals. This story will teach children that animals, like humans, have babies, parents, grandparents, great grandparents, and many more relatives. This book will encourage love and respect for animals.

The illustrations are beautiful and colorful with many details that children will love. Hababy's Christmas Eve is a wonderful Christmas book
Hugh
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun take on the Christmas story from the point of view of the animals involved in the story. Great for young children and adults alike. Also available as an e-book through i-Tunes, Kobo, and Kindle. ...more
Trina Knittle
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: goodreads-win
Goodreads win. Will read and review once received.

My first thing I would like to say about this book is I love the color. It is so adorable. Onto the book itself. It was a great read. I don't have any children yet but I definitely plan on reading this book to my future children. It was a great read that is different then most christmas books I have read. I loved how it was from the point of animals in the story. Loved how colorful the book was.
Carolyn
Dec 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways-yes
This story is excellent for children. The story is one we have all heard but it covers it from a completely different angel. The book was beautifully illustrated and would be a joy for any child to own.

Thank you Goodreads Giveaways for the opportunity to win this book.
Tiffany Ban
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this children's book last year, and I haven't read it until now. Whoops. Sorry. I enjoyed the book it was really interesting, I suppose. I enjoyed the art very much. Thank you Alice io Oglesby.
Mary
Dec 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Received this in the mail today as a first read, immediatly my daughters wanted to read it so we sat and read it, they loved it! Great story from the point of the camels view. The illustrations were beautiful. Sure this will become a holiday favorite.
Veronica
Dec 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Hababy's Christmas Eve is a great book viewed from a camel's perspective. It tells the story of how three camels took three men on a journey to see baby jesus. It has great illustrations and my copy is signed by Alice io Oglesby. Its a good book to read to kids during the holidays.
Hadel Ma'ayeh
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Christmas story for your children and have to admit, for all ages. ;-)
Carol
Dec 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think it is a cute book about the Three Wise Men and camels. My young grandson who enjoyed the illustrations also learned what a desert is like.
Becky Galambos
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great story. M*A*S*H fans will be familiar with Max Klinger's imaginary pet came, Habibi. This sweet Christmas story follows Habibi's ancestor Hababy, on the first Christmas Eve.
Alice Oglesby
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Anna
May 20, 2019
Jessy
Dec 21, 2012
Alice Oglesby
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jodie