Start by marking “Ferdinand Fox's Big Sleep” as Want to Read:
Ferdinand Fox's Big Sleep

Ferdinand Fox's Big Sleep

When Peter Maceever spots Ferdinand Fox sleeping in his garden and tiptoes out to take a photo, Ferdinand opens one eye and goes right back to sleep! He has far more important things to do - like dream about cake and ice cream!

Beautifully illustrated, this is the first of six delightful rhyming picture book stories for 3-6 year-olds about Ferdinand, a kindheart
Published December 1st 2012 by Well Said Press (first published November 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ferdinand Fox's Big Sleep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ferdinand Fox's Big Sleep

Start your review of Ferdinand Fox's Big Sleep
Lily (Night Owl Book Cafe)
I got this book for free through Goodreads First Reads

Ferdinand Fox falls asleep under a tree, unknown to him that his in somebodies backyard. Peter Maceever spots the Ferdinand Fox sleeping under his tree, he tip toes his way to take a picture. Peter tries hard not to cough or make noise but even when the cloak hit past two, the fox has more important things to do like dream of food such as cake and ice-cream.

What an adorable little children's book! Wonderful rhyme with
Brooke Showalter (Brooke Blogs)
Dec 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I received this as a Goodreads First Reads book. What a cute story! The rhyming and the story line were wonderful. I love the illustrations. My 16 month old really enjoys this book, as she is big into rhyming sounds.
Reece
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Ferdinand Fox rhyming book. A lovely read with my grandchildren, they love these rhyming stories and find them fun to follow. Karen Inglis knows how to keep the little ones entertained with her tales.
I find reading with them is such an important and enjoyable part of their development and their introduction into reading, as well as them enjoying the illustrations.
Andrea
May 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a lovely book to share at bedtime with your child, it is a great rhyming story with bright and colourful illustrations. My son really enjoyed it and we have read it together a number of times already, I think he wishes his dreams were as good as the fox's in the story!
Julie Schooler
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a cute little book, I am impressed with the rhyme structure and solid pictures. I would have liked a little more excitement, but my son loves it, and that is what matters.
Paul Cross
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
A lovely story and wonderful illustrations. The rhyming text is perfect for young children.
Valerie Patton
Mandy Dobarro
Carolyn
Christine Groce
Goodreads Librari...: How can I upload my book cover? 7 31 Dec 03, 2012 12:21PM
I'm an Amazon UK bestselling children's author based in London, UK and I write for children from ages 3-11. I have two boys, George and Nick ( all grown up now!) who inspired me to write when they were younger.

In my first children's book, The Secret Lake, Stella (aged 11) and Tom (aged 8), while trying to find their elderly neighbour's missing dog, discover a time tunnel and secret lak