Start by marking “The Pineapple Loving Dragon (The Magical Chapters Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Pineapple Loving Dragon (The Magical Chapters Trilogy, #2)

The Pineapple Loving Dragon

(The Magical Chapters Trilogy #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Everyone knows the mountains are full of dragons, and everyone also knows those dragons are dangerous monsters who eat people. So when the people from the town notice that one of them has a young boy with it they set out to rescue him. But Daisy isn’t like other dragons; she’s sweet and kind, and just happens to be a vegetarian. Unfortunately, the only people who know this ...more
ebook
Published December 1st 2012 by Victoria Zigler

To ask other readers questions about The Pineapple Loving Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pineapple Loving Dragon

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Chris The Story Reading Ape
Mar 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-reviewed
What can I tell you, I love the idea of a Vegetarian Dragon, especially one who loves pineapples!

Having already enjoyed 'Wirchlet' which introduced Daisy the Dragon, I looked forward to reading this second book in the trilogy and was not disappointed.

I hope the Author does more stories featuring Daisy, Luke and Paige, they make a great team.

See my review also at:

Monica
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

This book was just as delightful as the 1st book, Witchlet. This is a story about Daisy, the vegetarian dragon, and an orphaned boy named Luke.
When Luke's parents died he lived all alone with no one and taking care of himself. He was very lonely and came across Daisy when she rescued him. He ends up living with her and is very happy and she takes care of him. Paige, the Witchlet, also makes an appearance and bef
Gita Reddy
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: victoria-zigler
The dragon who loves pineapples (because he doesn't like killing) has to have other admirable qualities. How about rescuing orphans with love and warmth, and teaching a powerful witch the power of restraint?

Delightful and smart, I have to give the book (and the dragon) five stars.
Doug
Sarina Rose
Aug 27, 2015
Ariela Solsol
Aug 23, 2016
My name is Victoria, but most of my friends and family call me Tori. Feel free to do the same.

Born in the shadow of the black mountains in Wales, I now live by the sea in the south-east of England with my husband, Kelly, a degu named Joshua, a chinchilla named Mollie, a West Highland White Terrier named Lilie, and a Cavapoo named Logan.

Having battled with glaucoma since birth, I now find myself co

The Magical Chapters Trilogy (3 books)
  • Witchlet (The Magical Chapters Trilogy, #1)
  • A Magical Storm (The Magical Chapters Trilogy, #3)