Start by marking “Before Atlantis: 20 Million Years of Human and Pre-Human Cultures” as Want to Read:
Before Atlantis: 20 Million Years of Human and Pre-Human Cultures

Before Atlantis: 20 Million Years of Human and Pre-Human Cultures

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  77 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A comprehensive exploration of Earth’s ancient past, the evolution of humanity, the rise of civilization, and the effects of global catastrophes

• Explores biological evidence for the aquatic ape theory and 20-million-year-old evidence of pre-human cultures from which we are not descended

• Traces the genesis of modern human civilization to Indonesia and the Central Pacific
Published March 24th 2013 by Bear Company (first published March 15th 2013)

Rex Fuller
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Any book with the word “Atlantis” in the title deserves some skepticism. Hold off on that for this one.

We all know there was “Lucy,” the pre-human, in East Africa some three million years ago, about the time we came out of the trees, walked around the grasslands, and made tools. Then humans showed up about 1.5 million years ago. We marched out of there and across the world about five hundred thousand years ago, getting smarter all the time, and modern humans are on the scene fifty thousand years
John Szalasny
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
The author makes a compelling argument for a proto-history of a technological past not acknowledged by conventional historians, and of a time table of humanity that goes further back than the Fertile Crescent or Ancient Egypt.
George Ashmore
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great for people who wonder about the history museums wont cover. No politics, just a great deal of facts ignored by people looking for textbook contracts because they don't fit preferred theories. I always thought the scientific method started with ALL the facts and proceeded to general theories but that grows less common as the educational establishment decides what should have happened instead of what all the evidence suggests. Good s an overview and a deeper look as well.
Cameron Hale
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Being a history buff I couldn't wait to read this book and it didn't let me down! The book covers everything from theories of evolution ( aquatic ape) to proof of pre-ice age, advanced cultures. I would suggest this book to anyone interested in the history of man that's not taught in school! Like always Frank doesn't let his reader down!
Cam Hale
Host of Expanded Perspectives Podcast
Elentarri
May 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very interesting.
Larry Koester
Sep 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Interesting to read an unconventional view of early human and pre-human history and how sectie science can be in what it accepts. There science heresies and orthodoxies.
Su McLaren
Jun 14, 2017
Davit
Dec 04, 2014
Pincho
May 13, 2016
Jason
Feb 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
Not what I expected. This book challenges the mainstream scientific knowledge of human origins and evolution. It suggests that we are evolved from fish rather than mammals. Interesting theory, but there seems to be no concrete scientific proof to these arguments. I didn't make it through chapter 2.
Joseph A Saunders
Nov 23, 2015
Dave
Jun 21, 2014
Anna Botha
rated it did not like it
Sep 23, 2014
Catherine Anderson
May 27, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
define please 1 1 Feb 16, 2018 12:14PM
New age writer mostly writing about the hypothesis that Old World peoples migrated to North America.

In 1987 he wrote his first book about Atlantis.

He wrote articles for Fate magazine & The Ancient American magazine which is a diffusionist-inspired magazine that focuses on what it says is evidence of ancient, pre-Columbian transoceanic contact between the Old World and North America.

Before his