Start by marking “Angel Redeemed (Deadly Sins, Novelette #1)” as Want to Read:
Angel Redeemed (Deadly Sins, Novelette #1)

Angel Redeemed

(Deadly Sins #2)

This is a bonus SHORT story (less than 10,000 words) coinciding with Angel Unborn (book 1 in the Deadly Sins series) and told from the hero's point of view. Ripped from the afterlife, Ursus, a defiant archangel, faces an ancient prophecy regarding the woman he loves. Will he bend to Heaven's will or claim her as his own?
Published November 29th 2012 by Jezebel Press (first published November 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Angel Redeemed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Redeemed

Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
Dec 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
WOW!! Angel Redeemed definitely packs a punch right from the start!! It's a story that is only short in length not depth or emotion!! It lacks absolutely nothing and I LOVED everything about it except that I wished it was longer!! :)

Angel Redeemed focuses on a short period of time towards the end of Angel Unborn that is totally in Ursus's POV. Ursus *sigh* Oh...you are going to LOVE him!! ;) The sex scene at the end was so SMOKING HOT and I LOVED reading it from his POV.

If I wasn't already hook
Donna
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hot - in fact I need a cigarette. Ursus is free again and not sure he's happy about it. Joey, his mortal isn't sure either but the heat between them is undeniable. It's short, but it's powerful. Go for it!
Amanda
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great point of view

I love these characters and how much life the author gives them. So well thought out and written. Every page makes you Want to read the next and the end always comes to soon
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
If you all remember back in October I read Angel Unborn and really enjoyed this book. So, Andris Bear brings to us a little novella to let us know what happen to Ursus while his spirit was not attach to his body. If you haven't read Angel Unborn you might want to read that before jumping into this novella.

With that said, I actually enjoyed this quick little read. You get to see how fierce Ursus can be, even when he's a little ball of energy. Trust me he's trouble when he's that little ball of e
Lilly Gayle
Dec 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved Angel Unborn, an Urban fantasy/paranormal romance written in first person from the heroine's point of view. Angel Redeemed is written in 3rd person from Ursus' POV.

It's a fast, sexy read, and I fell in love with Ursus all over again. Even if a reader hasn't read Angel Unborn, they can read Angel Redeemed without feeling lost or cheated. But once you read this short story, you'll want to read Angel Unborn, the full length novel featuring Ursus, a sexy archangel and his brave, snarky love
Amy Softa
Feb 03, 2014 rated it did not like it
One of the beautiful things about downloading free novellas from B&N or Amazon is that you get try different author's work and see for yourself if they are a good match for you. This is one case where reading the novella has saved me from reading a longer book. I don't want to be mean, but the humor and dialog was off for me. Characters didn't feel right, but that could be because I haven't gotten a chance to know them in the first book. The banter between characters though just didn't work ...more
Amelia
Apr 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: i-read-for-free
'"You like that?" "No, I hated it" she panted, head thrashing back and forth. "Do it again."'

Probably best read in connection with the rest of the series, rather than a standalone like I did, but still... pretty hot and the author clearly has a wicked sense of humour. Few minor errors - 'grinded' is not a word; 'pliant', not 'plaint' and so forth but nothing too bad, especially for a freebie.
Nickyrian
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This short story is about Ursus' POV. Since a guy's POV is on the top of my list, I really enjoy this novelette. How I wish it's his point of view that the author has used in book one. Moving on to the next installment, Angel Unleashed.
Maria
Feb 17, 2014 rated it did not like it
didn't like it
Polly
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cute very short short, just a couple of chapters that go into more detail of what Ursus experienced
while Joey was in Hell. A great addition.
Patricia
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: andris-bear
This was a very short story, it was Ursus side of the story. This is when the other angels tell him that Joey really is his. can't wait to read the next one
Jenny Koch
Aiyana
rated it it was ok
Oct 13, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Free Romance Book...: FREE PNR novelette--Angel Redeemed 3 24 Apr 16, 2013 02:16PM

• Seer's Hope (The Seer Trilogy, #1)
  • Hunger Revealed (Vampire Hunger, #1.5)
  • Sexy as Hell (More Than Men, #1)
  • Solstice Surrender
  • Salt (A Mermaid Tale #1)
  • Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #6)
  • King, King, Goose?
  • Parallel Fire (Midnight Warriors, #5)
  • Call of the Untamed (Call of the Lycan, #2)
  • A Very Dragon Christmas (Darkness, #8.5)
  • Falling For His Mate (Crescent Moon, #6)
  • Destined for Harmony (Shadows of Destiny, #3.5)
  • Earth Angel
  • Marked for Vengeance (Alyx Rayer Chronicles, #1)
  • A Gentleman and a Cowboy
  • Secrets in the Shadows (The Guardians of the Night, #2)
  • Legal Wolf's Mate (Their Furever Mates #1)
  • Elly's Ghost