Start by marking “Kingdom Series Collection: Books 1-3 (Kingdom, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Series Collection: Books 1-3 (Kingdom, #1-3)

Kingdom Series Collection: Books 1-3

(Kingdom #1-3)

THE FIRST THREE KINGDOM BOOKS, ALL TOGETHER IN ONE COLLECTION. INCLUDED DELETED BONUS SCENES AND ALICE HU'S RED QUEEN'S REVENGE CUPCAKE RECIPE!

Her Mad Hatter:

Alice is all grown up. Running the Mad Hatter's Cupcakery and Tea Shoppe is a delicious job, until fate--and a fairy godmother with a weakness for bad boys--throws her a curveball. Now, Alice is the newest resident o
Published November 10th 2012 by Marie Hall (first published November 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Kingdom Series Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kingdom Series Collection

Mya
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A dream and sick fantasy come true. A must read for your favorite addition.
A.R. Von
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Her Mad Hatter is an adult, entertaining and very descriptive version of the childhood tale of Alice in Wonderland. It’s just as twisted and fun as the original story only with more twists, surprises and additions us adults can enjoy. I had a lot of fun reading this one. It was emotional, exciting, fun, funny, sensual and memorable. It’s definitely my favorite of the three stories.

With Gerard’s Beauty I was unsure which tale it belong with for a brief time (I guess I’m losing my touch). This sto
Gaele
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have read each of the books in this series as individual releases - each has a unique twist to a faerie tale, with a dash of pop culture, a smidgen of danger and a pinch of humor, all sealed with a steamy connection between hero and heroine that makes these stories perfect for the adult faerie tale lover that is tired of the sanitized family versions.

Danika, the faerie godmother to the bad boys of the tales (The Beast from Beauty and the Beast, the Mad Hatter, the Wolf from Little Red Riding
Mimi
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
like i have said before i love anything that has to do with alice in wonderland . So this is like a sexy version of alice . we have miss wu falling through the whole into wonderland
 photo 4_2__zpslxjocwtr.gif

Here she bumps into her bad boy of a hatter which he is not so happy to be bumping into his alice since he has gone through a few and they have broken his heart.i love this mad hatter because although mad he is sexy.
 photo 8408728_zpskdxyr9br.gif

so they just go on a sexy adventure and they pretty much figure everything out. this book is short
Sarah Marie
Jan 15, 2016 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this box set and I felt like it broke the stories up in a way that didn't feel too long. Although the last book contained in this box set, dragged on, I felt like this is a quick series read that I highly recommend.

Books Contained (links to my reviews):
Her Mad Hatter-3.5 stars!
Gerard's Beauty- 3.5 stars (maybe higher; I'm still very conflicted on my exact rating)
Red and Her Wolf- 2.75 stars

Overall Rating:
Coco.V
Nov 02, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/02/2017)!
Jennifer, Just beyond normal ♑
Good books, I would swear they were longer than 300 pages, but I did enjoy the read. This is not a set of books I would have picked for myself. I liked the Hatter and Wolf stories the best, Hatter being my favorite. If your into the fairytale type stories, this series is for you!
Judy
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Mad Hatter
Danika was not your usual fairy godmother. She didn’t want the prissy princes and princesses. She liked having her bad boys. And especially the worst of them in the Kingdom. The Bad Five. This included Mad Hatter, Gerard, Wolf, Jinni and Hook. She had been warned to connect them with their mates before it was too late. Especially Hatter’s. So off she went to find yet another Alice.

Alice Hu loved her Wonderland book. She believed at one time when she was in dire straights, Mad Hatt
Dawn
I've always rooted for the underdogs and the misunderstood "Bad Guys" so the Kingdom Series is right up my alley. Also, retelling of classic stories from a different POV are a personal vice of mine (you should try Cinderella is Evil if you agree ~ http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17... ) Even though each of these stories are short (under 120 pages) they are not rushed and suck-you-in complete.

Like I do with most box-sets, I'm going to Review and Rate each story individually...

Her Mad Hatter
***
Delta
Jun 10, 2014 marked it as free-read  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Delta by: eReaderIQ.com
Free 06-10-14

(Anthology: 3 novellas, 306 pages, faery tales with twists)

Tanya Perez
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this collection. Seeing the other side of some beloved "villains" was great.

I can not wait to continue on the many adventures Marie Hall/Jovee Winters has for me. Thank you Miriam Sanchez for showing me this amazing collection.
LORRIE
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing action packed and romantic collection
Carina
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First time reading from this author. Wow, so much fun reading these stories. Definitely enjoyed them and will continue with the rest of these. Also, can’t wait to start on the Dark Kings series 😱
M.B.
Dec 27, 2012 rated it liked it
A set of 3 novellas, which I'll review separately.

Her Mad Hatter - An adult twist to Alice in Wonderland which introduces us to Hatter years after he fell in love with 'Alice' - the only problem was, she didn't love him back. Danika, fairy godmother to the bad boys, has to find his Alice before he completely loses is mind forever.

When Danika brings who she believes is the 'right' Alice, things take a turn, for the slightly odd and, quite frankly, erotic.

A great twist on a very familiar tale.

Gera
twelvejan [Alexandria]
An average of 3.5 for the Kingdom series.

description
Why any self-respecting fairy godmother would pass them (bad boys of Kingdom) over for an inane twit who relied on animals to do her housecleaning was beyond her.

My reviews for each book is pretty long so I kinda have to separate them into the individual books.

3 stars for Her Mad Hatter.

3.5 stars for Gerard's Beauty

4 stars for Red and Her Wolf

Conclusion: Give this fairy tale retelling a chance. Go grab the Kingdom Collection now. It's FREE!
Janey
Jul 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a wonderful idea, the bad boys of fairy tails get their own romances, Danika, fairy godmother has the task for finding mates for her five charges, this series focuses on the mad hatter, (sweet and sad), Gerard and the wolf, (more mythical), my favourite was Gerard (the French horndog) based on beauty and the beast, sweet and funny, I did like the references to other fairy tales, Gerard calling Belle a money grabbing Ho, did make me chuckle, and Cinderellas daughter being a bit of a dirt!. w ...more
Danielle Book Boss
I had to write for the cover. I've read the first two in this series and their covers are awful. This one is sooooooooo much better!!!

I vote to change Her Mad Hatter by Marie Hall to this!
Anastasiaadamov
Feb 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
The thre stories in this set were just barely okay. I expected so much more.
First story was weirdly interesting, second I did not like at all, and the last one I found lacking.
Kudos for interesting characters but the way the story played out could have been much better.
Erika (OwlwaysReading)
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tooooo short! But still loved it!
Sonia
Jan 29, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: grimms-remake
More of a pwp kind of story. Full of smut/fluff.
Dawn
Dec 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Fun read!!! Three fairy tales told with a twist. The Mad Hatter, Gerard's Beauty & the Big Bad Wolf; all good reads!
Gypsy Madden
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There was once a fairy godmother who was assigned to finding true love matches for her charges. The fairy rulers told her that she had only one year left to find matches for her remaining five or each would die. Sounds like an easy feat, however her charges are all villains or bad boys of legend. In this collection we follow The Mad Hatter (really more of a Johnny Depp Mad Hatter), Gerard (aka Gaston from Beauty & the Beast), and the Big Bad Wolf as they find true love. I reviewed each book ...more
Felix
I got linked to this through a giveaway because it was free over the weekend. I thought to myself, "I'm going to regret reading this, probably, but it's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland fanfiction, that's never not entertaining." So I started reading it.

I dropped and returned this (free! free!!) book two pages in.

That, in and of itself, is nothing new for me either, given my tolerance level for misogyny is very low. On top of that, the writing just wasn't doing it for me. I mean, this is the fir
Casey
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
This book sat on my Kindle for probably around 5 years before I finally decided to read it. It had come highly recommended from a friend, but I just wasn't sure if I would like it. When looking for a new book to read, I figured since it's February--the month of love!--why not give it a go? My first thought after reading the first page: This is pure gold. It's one of those 'it's so bad, it's good' books.

As someone who doesn't read romance, I probably should've read something else after each nove
Raven R. (AvalonReadsBooks)
Oh boy. This book.

Her Mad Hatter 4/5 Stars
This book... but that ending. That ending had me so angry. How could you leave me there, Marie Hall, how could you? I wasn't sold on Alice Hu right away, but she swayed me super quick. I love, love, love, loved the Hatter, he was wonderful and everything I thought he would be. I loved the romance, I loved the steam, I loved the drama. Nothing too hard, an easy, wonderfully steamy read. Totally my favourite story out of the three.

Gerard's Beauty 4/5 Star
Ana Fernandes
Feb 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Overall this is a fun and quick read. the way the stories are separate but still are intertwined makes this feel less like a collection and more like one big story.

HER MAD HATTER
Her mad hatter was not quite what I had believed it would be. I thought it was going to be a less than plot-driven tale of the Mad Hatter and his Alice. I was so deliciously wrong.
An erotic and oddly deep and heartfelt tale of a person madly in love with a dream and a dream that believes himself trapped in a nightmare.

G
Laurie Dennison
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: done
This was 3 books in one; which I loved.

The first book, "Her Mad Hatter." Was amazing, I fell in love with the characters and my heart broke for The Hatter. He was such an amazing well rounded character and that ending, nearly ripped my heart in two. I'd give it, 5/5. I also devoured this book in one night, I couldn't stop reading it and couldn't put it down for more than a minute because I kept wanting to know what was going to happen.

The second book, "Gerard's Beauty." Was a very interesting
tachyna renick
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The princesses finally got their ever after, but what happened to the others? What about the bad boys behind the stories?

The five bad boys in Kingdom are left with limited life because their soulmates are no where to be found. Mad hatter, Gerard (beauty and the beast), Ewan (the big bad wolf from little red riding hood), Jinni, Hook (Peter pan). These are the very attractive bad boys of Kingdom just looking for trouble, and their fairy God mother Danika must start finding their soulmates living
Sarah Hamilton
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly Good Read

This collection popped up as a free read last week and I figured I'd at least give it a go at some point. Ended up having some time to start a new read, so decided why not. Now don't get me wrong, I love a good fairytale retelling, but I've read enough that are not super original and just want to add sex scenes to the same story. This collection doesn't lack for the sex scenes (definitely NOT for super young readers), but not your basic retelling. I love that Hall focuses o
Mikayla
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wouldn't have read these books if this particular boxed set wasn't free. I love Jovee Winters Dark Queens and Dark Kings series. The Kingdom series is kind of a prequel to the Dark Queens series. Undecided if it's worth spending $3-4 for each of the 8 books left in the series. I wish all the books were on Kindle Unlimited.

I'd say my favorite book of the boxed set was Red and Her Wolf. It was a little less of the whining when one person leaves and a little more action. The Red and Wolf seemed t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Anybody reading these? 6 28 Sep 07, 2014 06:50PM

• Loving a Fairy Godmother (Fairy Tales & Ever Afters, #1)
  • Wild Men of Alaska (Wild Men of Alaska #1-4)
  • The Better To See You (Transplanted Tales, #2)
  • The Nightlife: Paris (The Nightlife, #3)
  • What the Heart Wants (Hearts and Arrows, #2.5)
  • Modern Wicked Fairy Tales: The Complete Collection
  • Unleashed (The MacLauchlans, #1-3)
  • Oxford Whispers (The Oxford Saga, # 1)
  • Sizzling Hot Alpha Male Paranormal Romance Box Set
  • Hearts of the Anemoi Bundle (Hearts of the Anemoi, #1-3)
  • Firemancer Collection (Fated Saga, #1-3)
  • SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
  • Masters at Arms & Nobody's Angel (Rescue Me Saga, #0.5-1)
  • Alphas After Dark
  • Before the Midnight Bells (Once Upon A Romance, #1)
  • Kiss of Christmas Magic
  • The Ravishing of Beauty
  • Quicksilver (Hungry Moon, #1)
Marie Hall is a USA Today Bestselling author and has always held a dangerous fascination for creatures that go bump in the night. And mermaids. And of course fairies. Trolls. Unicorns. Shapeshifters. Vampires. Scottish brogues. Kilts. Beefy arms. Ummm... Bad boys! Especially the sexy ones.

Then the day came she realized apart from the sexy bad boy she married, there'd be no vampires/shapeshifters/

Kingdom (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Her Mad Hatter (Kingdom, #1)
  • Gerard's Beauty (Kingdom, #2)
  • Red and Her Wolf (Kingdom, #3)
  • Jinni's Wish (Kingdom, #4)
  • Hook's Pan (Kingdom, #5)
  • Moon's Flower (Kingdom, #6)
  • Huntsman's Prey (Kingdom, #7)
  • Rumpel's Prize (Kingdom, #8)
  • Hood's Obsession (Kingdom, #9)
  • Her One Wish (Kingdom, #10)
“Do not listen to the mad ramblings of a broken man. He means none of what he says and only half of what he doesn’t.” 6 likes
“A snake could shed its skin many times in its life, but it never stopped being a snake.” 4 likes