Start by marking “Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)

Endless Knight

(The Arcana Chronicles #2)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  20,787 ratings  ·  2,187 reviews
There is an alternate cover edition for this ASIN here.

In this seductive follow-up to Poison Princess, #1 New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole takes us deeper into the dark world of the Arcana Chronicles.

Shocking secrets
Evie has fully come into her powers as the Tarot Empress, and Jack was there to see it all. She now knows that the teens who've been reincarnat
Published October 1st 2013 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Endless Knight, please sign up.
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareLover at Last by J.R. WardRequiem by Lauren OliverThe Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Can't Wait Books of 2013
2,506 books — 12,285 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareThe Indigo Spell by Richelle MeadThe Elite by Kiera CassRequiem by Lauren Oliver
YA Novels of 2013
1,578 books — 11,058 voters

More lists with this book...

·  20,787 ratings  ·  2,187 reviews

Mada
Dec 02, 2012 marked it as to-read
Shelves: wish-list
October 2013? With that cliffhanger? Are you trying to kill me?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can't take it anymore. I need to know what happens with Evie and Jack.
I need it sooner. Pleeease.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Letitia
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult

Endless Knight picks up directly where Poison Princess left off—Evie completing her first kill by taking out Arthur, the Alchemist, with Jack, Selena, Finn, and Matthew there to witness her in all her Red Witch glory. But Arthur is only one foe down, there are many, many more of them. And getting the heck out of Requiem, Tennessee and getting to her grandmother has become priority number one. But, as most things in Evie's life are, it won't be easy. Militia, cannibals, slavers, bagmen—not to men

Dorreh
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Re-read and updated review.

So I'm not sure where I want to start..........ummm...... Alright so I guess I'll just start by saying I have no idea how I feel about this book. First of all, I was shocked to the core, I always guessed there was more to the death and empress charade but what was revealed was way beyond what I had hoped for.
It's so nice to think you can sorta predict what will happen, then you are way way way off. I mean this is probably the only area in life where being absolutely w
Cookie
Jan 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE smexy drop-dead gorgeous COVER.
I can't. Is that Death there holding Evie? I'm sorry but I've had a thing for him since Poison Princess okay? Okay. I have a feeling that Jack is the Judgement card. Because when Jack rescued Evie from the redneck militia, he looked very angry and she said something like "his face promised pain and judgement." Anyhoo, Please excusez-moi while I go on a hiatus. Wake me up when september ends.
description
Jessi ♥️ H. Vojsk

“Or maybe I was learning that nothing was black and white.”

Story ⭐⭐⭐
Finally embracing her own powers Evie goes on a hunt for allies to kill Death.
But sometimes the bad guys are not your enemy and your friends keep secrets from you.
In the sequel Evie is finally a likable character, her powers are awesome and the way she tries to save so many makes her in some way a “good” character.
The book wasn’t the best book I’ve read, but it was good in some way. The whole idea with the tarot cards was a
Sydney
(Below is my initial reaction to cover)

So I am done with Endless Knight, sequel to Poison Princess. What do I think of it?

I don't know what happened. Poison Princess was amazing. Absolutely awesome in every single way. Incredible to the point where I actually compared Kresely Cole to the Pope on my blog (http://rattlethestars.com/2013/10/01/...). And for a homegrown Irish Catholic girl, that's a big deal yo. So this book's epic fail is just a knife twisting deeper and deeper into my soul.

The
Ferdy
Spoilers

I really liked it, but I also didn't. It was all so nonsensical yet somehow it managed to be rather entertaining.

-The plot was essentially just a bunch of good-looking-angsty-teenagers-with-powers running around, fighting, and hiding from: 1. Other good-looking-angsty-teenagers-with-powers 2. Weird-zombie-like-creatures-called-Bagmen 3. Creepy-hypnotized-cannibals and 4. Rapey-militia-men-whose-leaders-consisted-of-two-teenage-perverts. Yea… so it was all a load of teenage angsting and n
Wendy Higgins
GAH! GAH! GAH!!!!!!!!

GENIUS!!!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Evie's finally come into her powers and used them against Arthur to destroy him and the evil he was causing. Jackson was taken back the change in Evie and unsure about exactly what is going on. The problem is that the game has only just begun and when Evie uses her powers she only wants to win.

I was a little shocked at Jackson's reaction to Evie. I knew he would be taken back by the Arcana'a powers but not that it would keep him from Evie. It did help that Finn's duplicity was revealed but it s
Sophie
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok. No. It is NOT okay for a book to end like that. I FEEL SO TORN AND CONFUSED. You guys this series is so, so good. SO good.
Trisha
Dec 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have a need. And this need will only be satisfied once I have this book in my grubby clutches.
October 2013.... /proceeds to tear hair out

Edit: THERE IS A MOTHER FREAKING BLURB. OH MY GOD.

Edit 2: COVER. COVER. COVER. GUYS, THERE IS A COVER AND IT IS GLORIOUS. And the release date is October 1st, I'm going to go mark my calendar now.

BTW, here's the link to the vid of the "Making of the Endless Knight cover" if anyone is interested: http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2013/05...

Edit 3: I FINISHED THE B
Daiane
Apr 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Oh, I have so many things to talk about this that I will need much more than 2 hours to write this review D:

(Sorry for being away, I'm having exams Y_Y)
Cait • A Page with a View
Oh, dear. And I thought the first book was rage-inducing.

I really shouldn't have even picked this up. Whyyyyy. I think I was hoping maybe there was something redeeming in the second book because I hate giving books one star. But this series is just definitely not for me.

Jack was a complete jerk in the first book, but he somehow managed to get even worse here. BUT the best part is that now Evie's literally attracted to Death. And I... just can't even go into how unhealthy and messed up this lov
Andreea Pop
Dec 27, 2012 marked it as to-read
Seriously, I NEED this book now!!!

UPDATE: May 24th 2013

Okay, I... I don't like that cover. AT ALL. The first one was beyond grand, magnificent and pure hotness! This?? This gives me the creeps. Plus: WHERE THE HECK IS MY JACKSON?!?!

Nonetheless...

GIVE ME THE DAMN BOOK!

Rachel
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
ENDLESS KNIGHT is dark and seductive. It’s intense. It’s riveting. It is action-packed from the very first sentence to the very last word on the very last page. It is beautiful and it’s gruesome. It’s tantalizing, it’s thrilling, it’s mind-blowing. It takes readers on an exhilarating, nerve-wracking, suspense-filled and positively electrifying ride. A ride that will leave them dangling precariously off the edge of a very steep cliff.

One player down. Twenty-one remain. The game has now officially
Rachael
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time winning a contest from Goodreads.com and it was this book in a bound manuscript, plus the first, Poison Princess. You can imagine how excited I was.

description

I'm can't wait to give my first actual review and pray I can get this out without spoiling anything in this delightful novel. (Though there might be spoilers for people who haven't read the first book.)

Endless Knight was a wonder book to me, just like Poison Princess was. I'd always enjoyed post-apocalyptic scenarios, tarot card
Aleena
DISAPPOINTED.

WHY must this be so predictable and formulaic?!
WHY can I not have ONE series where the protagonist falls in love with the "wrong" person?!

LOOK AT HOW VOLDEMORT TURNED OUT JUST BECAUSE NOBODY EVER LOVED HIM. Death is just another Voldemort in the making and any evil in him shall be on YOUR HANDS Evie/Kresley.

Also, more importantly, I was in love with this series. I believed that it could be one of the best of it's genre but THEN Evie had to turn out like EVERY OTHER NAUSEATINGLY ANNO
Krissy P (Kris)
Brilliant, Compelling, Exciting, Intense and Gruesome:

While I absolutely loved Poison Princess, I’m not sure if Endless Knight was just as good or even better, but it is definitely close and this book series is one of the best YA paranormal series I have read. The incredible characters and the story itself are so unique and extremely addictive. Kresley Cole has a gift for storytelling and kept me riveted and hanging by the edge of my seat. There is a lot of action in this and a good dose of roma
Anne
The boys ruined it for me.

On plot and pacing alone this should have been an easy 4 star read. I started it yesterday afternoon, and finished it in time to tuck myself in bed fairly early.
The first book was cool, and had the catchy gimmick of Evie recounting her story to a guy who had drugged her tea. From his POV you got that he was a serial killer who had nasty plans for her in the future. So for the entire book, you were sitting on pins and needles waiting for the drugs to kick in, and for him
Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Carmel (Rabid Reads) by: Jennifer
Shelves: audio, audio-2014
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads.

Going into POISON PRINCESS I couldn’t help thinking Young Adult—this is going to suck, but Kresley Cole’s writing quickly won me over to Evie’s side, and then Emma Galvin sealed the deal with her mesmerizing narration. And now, here I am, completely committed to this series, and putting my stamp of approval on book 2. The characters show a level of maturity that I never expected from this genre, and there was even a sex scene in this installment. Yes folks, don’t let the
Glinda Izabel
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LA MIA SERIE PREFERITA. PUNTO

Tiffany
Mar 26, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own
I NEED THIS BOOK LIKE PEETA KNEADS BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giovanna
Dec 31, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned-series
HUGE SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

What I liked:
Death (like, a lot, if he had been in the first book it would have been so much better)
The idea upon which the book is based

What I hated:
...
ALL THE REST.

SPOILERS: you have been warned.

Evie: "Oh he has seen me go all crazy, he doesn't love meeeee" *cries like a baby* *cries more*
*and more*
Evie: "I'm such a bamf, I'm going to end you muahahah"
Me: "shit she is bipolar"
Jack: *drinks* *drinks some more*
Finn: "Yeah you were totally crazy, but you
Stacie
4 1/2 "Life and Death" Stars!

Loved it! I don't know what team I'm on yet, but Death sure did make my heart go pitter patter. Jack still has my attention though as he obviously has Evie's.

This is such a creative and unique (at least to me) world Ms. Cole has created. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. Happy reading!
Glamdring
Jan 06, 2013 rated it did not like it
*1,5 stars*
*Spoiler free review*
* Buddy read with Den & Ella<3*

Although, YA and dystopia genres as well as "Hunger Game" kind of plot aren't my cup of tea I really loved Poison Princess, the first book in this series.

I have mixed feelings about this one.

Even though you can predict from the beginning of the book that there will be a cliffhanger and despite some roll eyes moments, I really liked the first half of the book but not so much the second one. And not because of the cliffy but b
Punica
Oct 04, 2013 rated it did not like it
DAFUQ JUST HAPPENED?!? What an utter DISAPPOINTMENT!

Especially since I LOVED the first book and was so eagerly anticipating for this one. *le sigh* Everything that I loved from the first book was missing in this one. Instead we get Evie (who I thought was such a badass on the the 1st book) become the ultimate pin-up poster girl for the "YA Female Cliche Foundation- Loving LUSTING Over Two Guys Since Time Immemorial". Excuse me while I go gag. Yuck.

Seriously!?! This series could have been amazi
Penny
Jun 18, 2013 rated it did not like it
Hello disappointment.
Alaina
HOT FUCKING DAMN!

I'm so confused.. utterly confused. WHO DO I SHIP NOW?

Endless Knight just mind fucked me guys. I'm so confused as to who I should believe and I also have no idea who I should be shipping Evie with. Jack was easy to love in the first book but now I have so many questions about him. Then there's Death who I didn't think I was going to fall in love with.. but damn, now I have. I haven't decided if he's my new favorite character because honestly, he's got some tough competition: Lar
Wendy
Dec 20, 2012 rated it liked it
Would you just look at that smexy title. YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! SOOoOOoOoO EXCITED. I'am going berserk.

The only negative thing about this is the f**king date of release
Μαρία Γεωργοπούλου
Πολύ καλό και το δεύτερο βιβλίο της σειράς! Ο μόνος λόγος που έχασε ένα αστεράκι είναι γιατί ένα-δύο πράγματα ήταν αναμενόμενα και δεν με εξέπληξαν (όπως υποθέτω ότι θα έπρεπε!). Παρόλα αυτά, το βιβλίο είναι πάρα πολύ καλό και ανυπομονώ να διαβάσω τη συνέχεια!
  • Of Darkness and Crowns (Goddess Wars, #2)
  • Princess of the Damned
  • G.A. Aiken Bundle: The Dragon Who Loved Me, What a Dragon Should Know, & Last Dragon Standing
  • Silver Flame (Braddock-Black, #2)
  • Caged Warrior (Dragon Kings, #1)
  • 恋だの愛だの 1 [Koi Dano Ai Dano 1]
  • The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 06
  • The Unseen 2 (The Unseen, #3-4)
  • Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)
  • Hanatsukihime, Vol. 02
  • Death, and the Girl He Loves (Darklight, #3)
  • Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10)
  • Autumn Bones (Agent of Hel, #2)
  • Wishful Thinking (Swann Sisters Chronicles #1)
  • Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 5 (Sugar Sugar Rune, #5)
  • Pushed (Sense Thieves, #2)
  • Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2)
  • The Heavenward Path
Kresley Cole is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the electrifying Immortals After Dark paranormal series, the young adult Arcana Chronicles series, the erotic Gamemakers series, and five award-winning historical romances.

A master’s grad and former athlete, she has traveled over much of the world and draws from those experiences to create her memorable characters and settings.
Her IAD bo

The Arcana Chronicles (6 books)
  • Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)
  • Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles, #3)
  • Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4)
  • The Dark Calling (The Arcana Chronicles, #5)
  • From the Grave (The Arcana Chronicles, #6)
“I desired you before, but I never loved you until this life.” 110 likes
“Can’t help the way I was raised—anything supernatural is supposed to be either a miracle or satanic."

I rolled my eyes. “And you’re still trying to figure out which I am?”

"Non. I’m trying to figure out if I’m still Catholic.” He grinned that heart-stopping grin.”
83 likes