Start by marking “Sex Club Secrets (Gods of Love, #0)” as Want to Read:
Sex Club Secrets (Gods of Love, #0)

Sex Club Secrets

(Gods of Love)

Best friends Ella and Kade meet the ancient Greek god of requited and unrequited love in a celebrated sex club – the result is a night of fantasy-filled menage a trois passion and unexpected romance. Anteros has heard the call of these would-be lovers and is determined to show them that sometimes, friendship can be the best place to kickstart a lasting romantic relationshi ...more
Published January 22nd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Sex Club Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex Club Secrets

Start your review of Sex Club Secrets (Gods of Love, #0)
Sandy S
Jan 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
SEX CLUB SECRETS (Gods of Love #3) by Jennifer Lynne

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 24, 2013

Sometimes love can flourish in the most unexpected places… Ella has been in love with her best friend Kade for as long as they’ve known each other. But her love has not been returned, and when the bisexual Kade ends a relationship without showing any signs of becoming romantic towards her, she decides to call a halt on her unrequited love and try something new by accepting an invitation to a celebrat
Sofia Grey
Feb 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
The truth of your unrequited desires will be revealed… the most exciting night you’ll ever have… from the moment you step through our door your life will be forever changed…

I’d previously read and enjoyed the first of the Gods of Love, and so there was a element of trepidation about this book, the 3rd in the series. Would it match up?

Yes, it did.

Ella wants to do something to make her thirtieth birthday memorable. When she receives an invitation to an exclusive sex club, it’s too good to miss.

She
Rachell Nichole
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
This book was a great addition to my erotic romance shelf. Ella loves Kade, Kade loves Ella, but neither one has been able to admit their feelings to the other. Finally, Ella is tired of waiting around for Kade, knowing she can never have him. He dates guys, after all. So when an invitation arrives on her desk to come to the Sex Club on her 30th birthday, she decides what the hell?
Little does she know that her invitation has come from Anteros, the Greek God of unrequited love. But when she ente
Sharon Buchbinder
Jan 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
Ella is in love with her best friend Kade. But her love has not been returned, and when bisexual Kade shows no signs of becoming romantic towards her, she decides to take up a mysterious invitation and go to a sex club appropriately called SECRETS.

Unbeknownst to Ella, a little known god of love, Anteros, has heard her cry of loneliness and decided to intervene on her behalf. Anteros, is a tall, dark, and hot hot hot. He also knows everything she is thinking and desires.

Kade is so upset to see E
Roz Lee
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Lynne has done it again with Sex Club Secrets, the third novella in the Gods of Love series. This one, like the others is pure fantasy, but oh, what a wonderful fantasy it is! Welcome to the private sex club, Secrets, owned and operated by none other than the Greek god of requited and unrequited love, Anteros. On earth to aide humans in their quest for love, Anteros has grown weary, always being the one to give, never being on the receiving end of love.
Not one to shirk his duties, he takes
Chellesie B.
Jan 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A New Hot and Hunky God of Love!
This menage-a-trois story is the third in the series, and it's as hot as the others! The owner of the Secrets Club is yet another drool-worthy Greek God, whose deepest desire is to satisfy those who suffer from unrequited love. He knows what they yearn for, and is determined to give it them. Add in a super-hot body, and that's one sexy package!

Ella is young and inexperienced. She knows her heart, that she's in love with Kade, but she doesn't know her own sexual de
The Color of Ink
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ella has finally reached that point where she is done waiting around for Kade to become romantic with her. Throwing caution to the wind, she accepts a mysterious invite to sex club. When the door to the club closes, leaving Kade outside, he feels a tug at his heart. Will a sex club and a Greek god finally get Ella and Kade together?

This read has got some spice and definitely has an interesting story going on. It's a unique and you wonder what's in store next. With that said, I'm feeling a little
D.F. Krieger
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the sexiest reads I've had the pleasure of seeing in awhile. Between the stunning sex scenes and the emotional dynamics of the characters, I was hooked. Each individual felt like a real person, with real needs and hang ups, not just a character on paper. I became emotionally invested in the relationship and by the time everyone got their happy ending, I was smiling.

I also liked that though I've read the previous book in the series, I was able to follow along without feeling like
Eva Millien
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
The third book in the Gods of Love series is a hot and steamy erotic fantasy with menage sex.

When Ella’s love for her best friend is not returned she decides to visit the local sex club for her birthday. Kade who is bisexual, follows Ella and witness her interaction with a sexy god-like man, he admits he has feelings for her, but he doesn’t know if he can give enough of himself to her. Anteros, the Greek God of requited and unrequited love, has every intention of giving Ella everything she needs
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2015

This is book 3 in the Gods of Love series, but this is very much a stand alone book. I haven't read the previous ones and found that it did not hinder reading this one.

This is one hot novella, I loved the premise of the Gods and I just wish it was longer as these three characters are just hot together.

Secrets is a sex club owned by the Greek God Anteros (the god of requited and unrequited love) and he knows just exactly what your Secrets are. When Ella gets an invite to the club for her birthday
Tracie R
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Sex Club Secrets

Ella has loved her best friend Kade for it seems like forever but unfortunately Kade had never given her any indication he feels the same. Fed up with feeling the way she does Ella will accept an invitation for her birthday to a sex club that will open her eyes to what is in front of her and change her life forever. But will Kade tell her how he feel or will he be too late to be a part of that change?

I enjoyed reading Gods of Love by Jennifer Lynne and look forward to what Aphrod
Danielle Forrest
Mar 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I like what I like most about these stories so far is how completely accepting they are of people or ideas that are outside the norm. These stories are short, not allowing a lot of time for character development or much plot.

The third novella in the series was an interesting take on a bisexual individual, but I think what I liked most about the story was not that, but the emotional progress of the god, Anteros, which wasn't delved into that much during the story. I was so happy when they accepte
N. Kuhn
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review*
I found this to be an exciting sexy book. A God of Sex and Love, a passionate story about friends who don't realize they love each other. This book had me fanning myself, squirming in my seat and hot damn, what an amazing read. I'm going back to find the first two books in this series.
Danielle Goodwin
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jennifer Lynne's "Sex Club Secrets" is the third tale in the Gods of Love series, but it can be read as a standalone, I did. The premise of the story is really unique. I will definitely check out the other tales in the series. I loved the idea of having god powers in the sack! The sex scenes are amazeballs! I just really liked the Anteros character - such a giver! ...more
Hyacinth Janecyk
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME. Must get and read Books #1 and #2. Ella has wanted her friend Kade for a long time. She gets a birthday invitation to the sex club. She goes in and she lets Kade know that she gave his name too. Anteros is waiting for Ella (and Kade). Hot scenes!! Loved this. Anteros is so lonely and isn’t hoping for more than fulfilling Ella and Kade desires. He is pleasantly surprised. MORE MORE MORE
Helen Simpson
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
WOW THIS BOOK WAS HOT FROM THE GET GO. ANTEROS THE GOD OF UNREQUITED LOVE HELPS ZANE AND ELLA GET RID OF THEIR INHIBITIONS AND ADMIT THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER BUT THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING. WHICH I AM GLAD THEY FIND. WELL WRITTEN CANT WAIT FOR BOOK 4
Lynde Shaw
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable erotic story with male characters I could totally get on board with. Very sexy ménage scenes. Hot dirty talk. MMF.
Linda
Sep 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read in this series. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. Menage with a god, with magical powers, equals hot romance.
Jody
Mar 01, 2013 rated it liked it
This uniquely sexual look into the lives of Aphrodite's children is the third book in the Gods of Love series and has a similar format to the others. People unfulfilled in their love lives come into contact with Gods who are masters in the art of love and sexuality and through a night of off the charts sexual play find their lives completely transformed. These Gods find their existences changed forever as well which leads to a HEA for all.

Sex Club Secrets adds in one of my favorite elements thou
Emily
Feb 28, 2013 rated it really liked it

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a very good erotic romance that I enjoyed. I liked that it had a decent plot, and that it wasn’t just about their sexual encounter, but actually worked towards a potential HEA, though the book leaves off at a HFN. It also left me wanting the next book, so I could hopefully see their relationship develop, and to see Aphrodite fall in love. I also now want to read the other books in the series.

The only problem I had
Vbfb19
Feb 22, 2013 added it
Shelves: dnf
I barely got through the first chapter of this book before i couldn't read any more. To see an Australian author witing a book set in Australia and using American English completely turned me off this book. ...more
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
A couple who has been friends forever finally make an attempt to take their relationship to the next level. Will they succeed?

Sex Club Secrets features:
Mar 04, 2013 rated it liked it
nice read,
Tracy Wood
Jan 19, 2015
Jen Katemi is a USA Today bestselling author of steamy contemporary and paranormal romance. Jen is published with Evernight Publishing, and previously as Jennifer Lynne with Red Sage Publishing. She also has forged a successful indie career starting with her popular GODS OF LOVE, BLOOD FAE CHRONICLES and FORBIDDEN series.

When she’s not writing, Jen looks after the family, pampers various cats, and

Gods of Love (5 books)
  • Platinum Passion (Gods of Love, #0)
  • Aphrodite Calling (Gods of Love, #2)
  • Immortal Seduction (Gods of Love, #4)
  • Demon of Envy (Gods of Love, #0)

News & Interviews