Start by marking “Collared Souls (Sentries #4)” as Want to Read:
Collared Souls (Sentries #4)

Collared Souls

(Sentries #4)

Freedom is within reach for Todd and Nick Ruger, but their dreams of Elk’s Ridge are dashed by Vice-Chancellor Raleigh’s troops. With his mate imprisoned, Nick searches for help and finds an unlikely and unexpected ally. But Todd’s release leaves them once again in debt to Chancellor Clarke.

Their mission sends them to the small village of Eldrid in search of a historic re
200 pages
Published April 3rd 2013 by Dreamspinner Press (first published April 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Collared Souls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collared Souls

Christy
I loved that book four picked up just minutes from the end of the third book. It was so thrilling to jump right back into the story and know I didn't miss a thing! Other than the obvious reason that I adore this series, I was passionate about this book because it seemed from the description that Nick might have an opportunity here to spread his wings this time around. Nick really needs to get his self-confidence back and, frankly, Todd also needs him to, too.

Todd gets arrested by the nasty vice
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This book is part of a series and must be read in order. Todd and Nick make a mad dash for freedom when Vice-Chancellor Raleigh’s troops finally capture them, with Todd imprisoned and Nick planning his escape they receiving a helping hand from Chancellor Clarke and are once again in his debt. Reluctantly carrying out a mission that takes them back to Eldrid, they discover a chilling list of slaves and owners t
Sammy Goode
Jul 24, 2013 rated it really liked it

Oh My Goodness...this was, yet again, another compelling and action packed novel starring our favorite mated sentries, Todd and Nick. With each step in this novel, Todd and Nick get closer and closer to realizing exactly how Sentries came into being, what the cause was for the rise of slavery in their world and just how easily the "special" or "gifted" slaves and their masters could be used to wreak total and complete chaos in the controlling of the government.

Once more, author Elizabet
Becky Condit
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is book four in the Sentries series. These books need to be read in order because there is so much going on that you’ll need to know.

We begin book four where we left off with book three. Todd and Nick are trying to escape from the soldiers in New Colorado City. Todd and Nick are Sentries, guardians that protect the general populace from all manner of beasties that most people only know as myth and legend. This time, however, they’re on the run before the government can use them as weapons i
Teresa
****Reviewed for Prism Book Alliance®****

So far, I have liked this book the best in the series! We finally have some background as to why the society is the way it is and how things came to be. It would have been nice if this information was clear in earlier books, but I was happy to have it now.

We see more of Nick’s beginnings and we finally see Nick being strong and capable. I was so glad that he was able to flourish a bit more in this book. I really liked him this go around.

While this book is
Anne Barwell
Mar 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was privilged to be one of Elizabeth's readers for this story, hence having already read it before publication date. Loved this latest addition to the Sentries series. Reading more Nick and Todd is like spending time with old friends. I especially like how, although each book is a complete story, the author unfolds more of the series' storyline with each book.
Diane Dannenfeldt
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 200-300_pgs, m-m, pnr
I know I said I would do an overall u dear the bundle one but I have to comment on this one now. It was awesome getting some history on what happened and how the kids came about. Anyway off to the next one.
Gwendolyn
It's set up for another one. I maybe phase just one more in me before this gets repetitive.
Marsha Spence
Apr 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-para
I adore Todd and Nick so much; I love how much they take care of each other. Each story just makes me love them more!
Shari
Aug 31, 2014
Russ
May 13, 2014
Biljana
Sep 28, 2017
Julia
rated it did not like it
Jan 16, 2015
Ann
Jul 05, 2013
Dreamspinner Press: Collared Souls by Elizabeth Noble 1 9 Apr 03, 2013 03:22PM

Sentries (6 books)
  • Marked Yours (Sentries, #1)
  • Together Bound (Sentries, #2)
  • Chained Hearts (Sentries #3)
  • Tethered Pair (Sentries, #5)
  • Ringed Love (Sentries, #6)