Start by marking “Stormchaser (Cutter Cay #4)” as Want to Read:
Stormchaser (Cutter Cay #4)

Stormchaser (Cutter Cay #4)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  352 Ratings  ·  109 Reviews
In the darkest storm...
Nick, Logan, and Zane Cutter are a tightknit, unstoppable force in the family treasure-hunting business. Now that half-brother Jonah has arrived at the scene, he’s got a lot to prove—and a powerful enemy who wants to stop him dead in his tracks.

Love will find a way....
A perilous sea journey. A bitter nemesis. A woman whose spectacular beauty and tale
Mass Market Paperback, 344 pages
Published March 7th 2017 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Stormchaser, please sign up.
Asteropê Well, the publisher site says: Available 01/01/2020 (Amazon also listing this date)
On the author's site is lists it as: Fall 2015

…more
On the author's site is lists it as: Fall 2015

I have a feeling the 2020 is incorrect, though when it'll be published I'm not sure. 2016 seems more likely. (less)

Sabrina
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Cherry Adair was actually one of the first authors that I started to read when I got into the bookworld so I'll always read anything she writes. My memory isn't the best when it comes to these books though, so reading Stormchaser felt like I was reading a brand new author since I haven't picked up one of her books in awhile. It's the fourth book in the Cutter Bay series but would be fine if you were to read it as a standalone.

This story follows Jonah as he gets into the treasure huntin
Julie
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stormchaser by Cherry Adair is a 2017 St. Martin's Press publication.

Cherry Adair is very good at creating unique storylines and never seems to fall into a rut. Some of her plots are masterfully woven and some rely more on action, which was the case here, but there is a level of suspense that builds along the way, which kept me captivated, wondering just how everything would work out in the end.

Overall, this one is a little different from what I normally expect from my romantic suspense novels.
Michelle Cable
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Beginning to wonder if this book is ever going to get published. Edit: It finally came out! Was worth the wait.
Beth
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jonah has the chance of a lifetime, uncovering the treasure all hunters dream of. The only problem, he can’t the cool, reserved doctor off his mind and every chance he gets he finds himself making reasons to spend time with her.

Smoldering sexual tension and a vividly told adventure, Stormchaser brings the reader through a gambit of nail biting circumstances.

I did find the ending a little rushed but I highly enjoyed Stormchaser and adored the premise. I recommend you dive right into Jonah’s and
Auntee
Dec 13, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the series...
I had such high hopes for this one...*sigh*.
But sadly, it was only a lukewarm read for me.
Most of the problem was because it's been years waiting for this one...I sort of lost track of the whole storyline of this series. Gradually things started coming back to me, but it never captured the excitement that I had for the first story in the series (Undertow)--which was 6 long years ago.

Another problem I had was ---I didn't fully believe the love between the hero (recently discovered Cutter brother
Mindy Lou's Book Review
3.5 Treasured Stars!

I think this might be one of those times where not reading previous books in the series may have hurt the chances for me to connect completely to the story. We start out with Callie taking a job with Jonah Cutter to help him salvage and document his discovery. He believes he has found the lost Atlantis and Callie is an expert in her field.

We learn real quick that she only took the job to sabotage it for the Cutters nemesis, Ryder, Callie's brother-in-law. I'm assuming it's r
Bette Hansen
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
This one was just a "meh" read for me. The story is very disjointed in my opinion and I could never develop the warm and fuzzies for these characters. The sexy times are well done but I never feel that chemistry between the two MC. Add to that all the craziness and mystical happenings in the story and it just doesn't feel real. The premise of the story, the exciting discovery of what could be Atlantis, set up everything for an exciting story, I wish it had all come together.
Anita
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romantic-supense

Starting out the book with two people who are struck by Instalust and the only thoughts they think about for the first 20% of the book are sexual is a real turn off. Then a fairly good story develops and some very interesting situations present themselves, with a touch of woo-woo.

The Cutter family is legendary in treasure hunting circles. From the father, Daniel, who started th
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
If you are a fan of the Indiana Jones type of adventure, then this book and this series is definitely one you don't want to miss! STORMCHASER is exciting and entertaining, and will definitely fire up your blood for some adventure.

The Cutter name is synonymous with treasure hunting and Jonah Cutter thinks he has found just the thing to make own name, separate from the rest of his family. For him to achieve this goal, he needs the expertise of just one person: Dr. Calista West.

Callie has her own r
 Reading In Pajamas
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Blog Tour, Review & Q&A: STORMCHASER (Cutter Cay) by Cherry Adair http://wp.me/p3d0RZ-846
Publication Date: March 7, 2017
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Donna
Rated 4 Stars

This is quite the underwater rollercoaster of a story full of bad guys, natural disasters, and emotional upheaval. Jonah is sexy and hot…no surprise there, but it took me a while to like Callie. Her initial bitchiness made me wonder about his intelligence in pursuing her. Of course, it led to som
Paraphrodite
Oct 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
2.75 stars.

This is about the half brother Jonah to the other 3 Cutter brothers from the previous books. I read those years ago and I have to admit they weren't that memorable. Callie is the sister-in-law of the Cutters' arch-nemesis Rydell Case and hired on in order to sabotage Jonah's salvage operations. Seems very unbelievable that Jonah has so little background knowledge of Callie before hiring her on in this day and age.

A pretty meh read overall.... it only got interesting about 85% in, and
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The long wait is finally over. Ms. Adair returns to the paranormal world of Cutter Cay. This book can be read as a standalone. Stormchaser focuses on the half-brother, Jonah who wants to be just as an amazing treasure hunter as his three brothers. When he finds a sunken Chinese ship off not far from the Greek Isle, is believes he's struck gold. Because what is under the ship is what really makes all the difference in the world. Trying to keep his find secret, he needs a leading archeologist who ...more
Tami
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adair-cherry

A slow start to this book, but it's so worth the wait. This was an excellent example of romantic suspense.
Sheila Melo
Mar 10, 2017 rated it liked it
FINAL DECISION:  A story with lots of lies and deceit on the heroine's part, the connection between the characters really works.  My complaint about the book is that her lies are forgiven way too soon.

THE STORY: Jonah Cutter is the illegitimate brother of the Cutter clan. He has a lot to prove to himself and to make himself feel that he belongs in the family. He believes he has found Atlantis and brings the skeptic Dr. Calista West aboard to prove it. Calista has agreed to come onto the project
Cathy Geha
Mar 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Stormchaser by Cherry Adair
Cutter Cay #4

Standalone book but perhaps having read the previous three would have given more background on the Cutter brothers as well as why Rydell, the heroine’s brother-in-law, is a player in this story.

This is Jonah and Callie’s story. Jonah Cutter is into archaeological underwater treasure/salvage hunting and believes he has found the motherlode of all finds under the seas near Greece. He has hired Dr. Calista “Callie” West to authenticate as well as dive and do
Book Reading Gals
Mar 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Title: Stormchaser

Author: Cherry Adair

Series: Cutter Cay Series Book #4

Genre: Romance

Blurb: No one charters the depths of passion on the high seas like New York Times bestselling author Cherry Adair! DESIRE RUNS DEEP...Somewhere off the coast of Greece, a king’s ransom in gold, emeralds, and silver coins lies waiting at the bottom of the sea. Finding this ancient treasure would be a dream come true for marine archeologist Calista West. But that’s not why she’s here. She didn’t climb aboard Jonah
Reen
Apr 11, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. Not my favourite of the series.
G.A. Hurst
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All adventure and romance readers
Stormchaser is book four of Cherry Adair’s Cutter Cay series. This is a wonderful five book series. I’ve started with Stormchaser and loved every second of it. It can definitely stand alone.
This is an adventure/romance series with all the trimmings and more. The plot is fast paced and well thought out. The characters are realistic and well developed. The romance sizzles and the intrigue and adventure never end.
This is the story of Jonah Cutter and Dr. Calista West (Rydell). An imaginative story
Judi Easley
My Review:
Treasure and romance with a possibility of betrayal? Sounds great! And it really was very good. If we had half stars I'd give it four and a half. But I was able to put it down and go to bed at 56%, so it can't have five stars. I have long been a Cherry Adair fan and am really glad to see her releasing another book for this series with the fifth book set for next month.

The controlled Dr. Calista West didn't really seem to have a problem keeping her hands off the handsome salvage chief,
Book Him Danno
I have waited a long time for StormChaser to come out so to say I was excited to get an advance copy isn't even close. I quickly dove right into the book pun intended but soon something just didn't jive with me.
From beginning to end this story was disjointed to the point a reader would all of a sudden question what happened and how did a week pass?
Time seem to fast forward tan slow down and fast forward with no indication than 3 days later. Make the reader feel like they are missing part of the
Heather
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finally the Cutter series continues! Wasn't sure this book was ever going to be released. While this book is part of the Cutter series, it can definitely be read on it's own. In fact, it's been so long since I read the last one that I really didn't remember the characters and I did fine.
This book has everything that we have come to expect from Cherry Adair - steamy romance, plenty of suspense and a great storyline. Jonah Cutter has found the salvage site of a lifetime and now he just needs to h
Cardyn Brooks
Aug 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Uhhhhhhhh.....I'm so confused by the ending of this book. I literally just finished it right before I started to write this. The heroine has infiltrated the hero's boat, to help her brother in law (she's now a widow) take down Cutter Salavage from the inside. He, of course, eventually finds out, and he's rightfully pissed, but then they're attacked and a volcano erupts and they have to run for their lives. By the time they get back to the ship safe and sound, he's over it. He tells her he loves ...more
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
I had a lot of hope for this book. I have not read the series but didn't really feel that throughout the read. I liked the characters and the premise of them coming together. Both Jonah and Callie have a lot to gain if the salvage is successful. The possible discovery of the Lost City of Atlantis. The sexual tension between the pair was written well as was the turmoil Callie faces internally as to how to proceed with her plan vs. the feeling of lust that she cannot deny. Jonah seems to be more o ...more
Sportochick
Mystical and intense are the words that come to my mind after reading this book. The author Cherry Adair's vivid imagination and attention to detail makes this a wonderful and exciting read.

Callie's character is intense and how she orders her life from her traumatic childhood is a great example for all people. She is a fully dimensional character though somewhat lacking in her personal life. For this reason the addition of Jonah's character is perfect. He is larger than life and continually pus
Darcy
May 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Rosemary K
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dr. Calista West comes to the Mediterranean near Greece to work with Jonah Cutter. He comes from a family of treasure hunters. Callie is there to help him recover artifacts from a Chinese junk, but when he tells Callie that he's found the lost city of Atlantis, she's stunned. She's here under false pretenses. Callie is really there to betray him to his enemy. What happens next is a suspenseful story filled with unexpected twists. Jonah and Callie are an amazing couple. They have common interests ...more
Kathy
Dolly Sickles
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve been a Cherry Adair fan since Kiss and Tell seventeen years ago. She’s one of the OG romantic suspense authors who drew me into the genre and got me addicted to the breathtaking notion of falling in love while running for your life.

And warmer temperatures on the horizon mean Adair’s latest installment of the Cutter Cay series, Stormchaser, is hitting the shelves at the exact right time. Fans of Jacques Cousteau and his magical underwater world will love this story!

So many storylines are swi
Sandy Kelly
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I would recommend reading the other books in the series just so you know the backstory. But it's not completely necessary in order to read this book. This title can still be read as a standalone. Its about Jonah Cutter who is a half-brother to all the other Cutter brothers as you found out in the previous book. And Calista West who is a related to Ry Case-who was also mentioned in the last book. Be prepared as it starts off slowly, but once you get a little further in ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Stormchaser release date 1 15 Aug 04, 2015 09:31AM
Book not released 2 16 Jun 06, 2014 03:15PM
  • Killer Decision (The Killer, #2)
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
  • Taking Fire (One-Eyed Jacks, #4)
  • Make Me Surrender (Just Make Me, #2)
  • Promises Decide (Promises, #5)
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
  • Sworn to Love (Hot Cops, #5)
  • Seduction Game (I-Team, #7)
  • Brighter Than the Sun (KGI, #11)
  • Blue Forever (Men in Uniform, #3)
  • Taken (LOST, #5)
  • Wild Darkness (Bound by Magick, #4)
  • To Crave A Vampire (Vampire Wardens, #4)
  • Blood and Fire (McClouds & Friends #8)
  • Burn For Me (Secrets & Shadows, #0.5)
  • Bound to Danger (Deadly Ops, #2)
  • Guardian's Mate (Shifters Unbound, #9)
Always an adventurer in life as well as writing, New York Times best-selling author Cherry Adair moved halfway across the globe from Cape Town, South Africa to the United States in her early years to become a interior designer. Now a resident of the Pacific Northwest she shares the award- winning adventures of her fictional T-FLAC counter terrorism operatives with her readers.

Cherry settled in bea
More about Cherry Adair

Cutter Cay (6 books)
  • Undertow (Cutter Cay #1)
  • Riptide (Cutter Cay, #2)
  • Vortex (Cutter Cay, #3)
  • Hurricane (Cutter Cay #5)
  • Whirlpool (Cutter Cay #6)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be