Start by marking “When, At Last, She Could See (Memoir of a Mermaid, #2)” as Want to Read:
When, At Last, She Could See (Memoir of a Mermaid, #2)

Read Book

When, At Last, She Could See

(Memoir of a Mermaid #2)

Adrianna Stepiano continues the irresistible tale of Seraphin Shedd, in book #2 of the Memoir of a Mermaid series; When, At Last, She Could See.

Seraphin Shedd knows that something's not quite right with her fellow Guardian Joseph Merrick's behavior. It's been months, and he's still avoiding her. He's never held a grudge for quite so long. Sure, she's frustrating at times-
ebook, First Edition
Published January 29th 2013 by ACS

To ask other readers questions about When, At Last, She Could See, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When, At Last, She Could See

Start your review of When, At Last, She Could See (Memoir of a Mermaid, #2)
Howard Parsons
Feb 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wikipaedia defines "Sophmore Slump" as
. . . an instance in which a second, or sophomore, effort fails to live up to the standards of the first effort. It is commonly used to refer to the apathy of students, the performance of athletes, singers/bands, television shows and movies.

A good example of this last category is Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy. The first movie was great. The second . . . not so much. The same thing happens with authors and their novels - they will hope tha
Izabella *shoulda been cullen* Armando
Ugh, Seraphin is so frustrating but I like her too. I did not see that coming (Gianni)! Whew! And Joseph is ***sigh*** love him! Ethan is totally my favorite guy though, so funny. I feel like I totally know everybody in the book now! Like we are all BFFs. I think the third book is going to be really exciting with everything that happens toward the end with the sirens and ms.z and the sea monster. I cant wait to read that one in the fall.

Advice: READ IT! *****5 stars*****
Yajimmy
Feb 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
I liked it, the first book is more exciting but this one explains more about the guardians and the reason phins family is gone. I feel like I know the characters better after reading this. I will read the third book because I want to know what's going on with the island. I think it will be exciting to see ms. Z again and the sirens.
Alyssa Greatbanks
Dec 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, almost as good as the first, maybe just as good as the first. The characters are great, and the plot is amazing. I don't want to wait until fall to read the next one!!

I do think these would make GREAT movies. *hinthintHollywood*
Karen
Aug 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
The second book in this series had me completely hooked. While it took me some time to get into book #1, I had to get book #2 right away and couldn't put it down until I finished it. I can't wait for fall to get the third book.
Carlen
Jan 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013
I am so excited and can't wait for this book!!!! The first book was so good!!!!
Colee Firman
Molly Moblo Perusse
Feb 23, 2013
Alan J Schwartz
Apr 22, 2020
Adrianna Stepiano is the pen name of Adrienne Trupiano, a fine and performing artist and poet, living and working in the Detroit, Michigan area.

Memoir of a Mermaid (2 books)
  • When, At Last, He Found Me (Memoir of a Mermaid, #1)

News & Interviews