Start by marking “The Bad Boy's Girl (The Bad Boy's Girl #1)” as Want to Read:
The Bad Boy's Girl (The Bad Boy's Girl #1)

The Bad Boy's Girl

(The Bad Boy's Girl #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  9,972 ratings  ·  796 reviews
Tessa O’Connell is a girl as ordinary as they come-or so she thinks. Her aim for senior year is to keep her head down yet somehow manage to convince her childhood love Jay Stone to love her back. What she isn’t prepared for is for Jay’s brother, Cole to return to town and change the life she’s always been seemingly content to live. Tall, gorgeous as all hell and a bad boy ...more
Published by Wattpad (first published January 29th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Bad Boy's Girl, please sign up.
Gabriela the published version is only in spanish but you can read the english version on wattpad
Raquel Not much but a bit. Chapters are missing frokm the 1st boom and will be i n the second book.
The Bad Boy's Girl by Blair HoldenThe Bad Boy, Cupid & Me by Slim_ShadyMy Life with the Walter Boys by Ali NovakI Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know by DarknessAndLightThe Cell Phone Swap by Lindsey Summers
Wattpad
664 books — 909 voters
Storm and Silence by Robert ThierIn the Eye of the Storm by Robert ThierThe Bad Boy Stole My Bra by Cherry_Cola_XThe Bad Boy's Girl by Blair HoldenThe Cell Phone Swap by Lindsey Summers
Popular Wattpad Books
104 books — 220 voters

More lists with this book...

really liked it 4.00  ·

Bonnie Shores
description

If Tessa was bi-polar, her character would have made more sense. That was bad enough. But the book LITERALLY ENDED UNEXPECTEDLY and then started re-hashing the story from Cole's POV. But then that only went so far and ended. This is the strangest book-related thing I've ever encountered since... EVER.

description
Zoella
Feb 28, 2015 rated it did not like it
I hated this book.
Period.

So, the romance in this story: Cole bullied Tessa because he loved her and wanted her attention.

What the actual fuck ?

Let me tell you, bullying is NOT a light topic. I know it's fiction but shit like this gets on my nerves. Slut-shaming, bullied person falling in love with the person who bullied her...

Out of here.
Samah M.

These are the cliches why I have eyerolled, facepalmed, and stared blankly at the screen so much while I was reading this book:

-Previous fat girl
-Has a closet the same as barbie's but doesn't use any of the pretty clothes
-Used to be best friends with Queen Bee (or B*tch)
-"In love" with said Queen Bee's boyfriend
-Hates said boyfriend's brothers guts

and the list goes on and on and on.

Please, save yourselves.
___________________________________
*EDIT 1/25/2016*
0/5 stars

Fat-shaming and slut-shaming
Natalie
Cheyenne Iwi
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Every girl has a Tessa deep inside of them and wishes to have Cole to sweep them of their feet, accept their imperfections, protect them and love them against all odds. Available in Wattpad! :) You will always fall in love and never get tired of this piece.
Kiki
The initial 4 stars were simply because I loved the book and it helped me when I was in a very bad space.
But the fact Cole LOVED Tessa since he was a kid, he KNEW he would pursue her, yet he slept with OWs is now rather disgusting. This book would be down to a 2 star if I read it now. And the fact Tessa was a virgin. I guess he TRIED to move on, and only realised he couldn't once he came home to visit and saw Tessa again. I'm guessing he gathered his act together when he realised she's the only
Erina
May 20, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The wattpad version of 'the bad boy's girl' holds a special place in my heart. I can ignore the errors and the bad writing because it is a wattpad book and that's what you get. It's a package deal.
Cliche love story + shitty writing = wattpad.
So when I heard that this was being published, I was so excited because the story I know and love(d) was going to be improved. But I was wrong.

You would think that if a book is being published, the author (Blair Holden) would go through the book edit, add
Mew
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best stories I've read on wattpad and it's not even finished yet. I love the main characters so much (Colecake shipper here) and the chapter titles are just hilarious. It has its elements of epic proportions and heartwarming drama. The love and heartbreak in the story is wonderful.
Gabby
Jul 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
27/06/2018 - on reconsideration I think I'm changing this to a 1! How I could've given this a 2 with all the shit I mentioned, I don't know. And a year later all I have is these bad memories, so...down you go rating!

Thanks to Netgalley and the Publisher for sending me this in exchange for an honest review.

Why two stars you ask?

Well, let's get started and say that this is PUBLISHED. It's no longer on a free site, but is actually on shelves and ready for people to buy. This shouldn't be amateur wo
Adriana
Dec 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wattpad

Read on Wattpad loved it ;)
P.S. Malcolm
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: friday-reviews
The author of this novel has a very quirky and unique writing style; she's bold and writes deeply.

There was only one thing that I didn't like about this book; it's length. I felt like this book's main plot was resolved about halfway through, and then a new plot popped up over the second half. By then, I was getting kind of sick of this book. Not that I didn’t enjoy it; I truly did.

One thing I really liked about this book was the protagonists voice; Tessa knows all about what it's like to be bu
Emma
Muqaddasa  Wahid
Aug 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is seriously a sweet book. I have fangirled over Colessa so many times. I cried, laughed, cursed along with the characters. The writer makes this book real relatable to the reader though the plot did drag a bit. I honestly didn't mind that since there was a great ending.

There may be errors in the book but I didn't mind it. After all this writer JessGirl93 has an uncanny sense of dragging her readers into the story. I believe that's what makes the book interesting.

Overall this book is sweet
Periwinklepsyche
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Extremely exceptional love story that I'm so, so inlove with it! Cole and Tessa made me all crazy with all their antics and swoon-worthy moments! Craving for a whole lot more!!
Maria Kirilova
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
As I said, I didn't think I would enjoy this as much as I did. In fact, I loved the story to the point where I seriously considered giving it five stars. I was a lost addict to Cole and his Shortcake. But at the very last chapters the vibe started to wear off I guess and I ended up giving this read a solid four stars.
Still, I regret none funny filled with loved word I read. This story is the best cure for some spare time.
Lexy
Feb 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
This book wasn't for me
Nadwa
[I received a free advance review copy in exchange for an honest review]
This is not your typical YA novel. And don't bother reading the synopsis, it doesn't come close to giving this book justice. The story basically revolves around a 17 year old girl, Tessa, who is incredibly low on self-esteem due to her ex-BFF, Nicole, who's made it her actual job to make Tessa's life a living hell.
Meet Cole, Tessa's childhood stalker/bully. He comes back after being away for 3 years at military school. Sou
Dee☾
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
One of the worst endings. The book was way too long and ended on the worst note. I don't know if it was just for shock factor, but I feel like the last quarter shouldn't have even happened and it would have been a better ending. I'm just so relieved I finally finished.

Only saving grace was Cole Stone. He's a dream (even though he was ruined by the ending. Ugh)
Sharon
May 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I am torn with how to rate this book so I didn’t, I enjoyed the overall story but I didn’t like how it all came about.

Tessa has loved Jay Stone for a long time but it was his step-brother Cole who always paid her attention, not often in a good way; he was a bully and tormented her growing up. When he left town for military school it was a relief for her so when he returns after a number of years he is nothing like the person he was when he left and it beyond confuses her.

I liked Cole in the no
Becki
Dec 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
Characters: Tessa/Tessie - whiny, insecure, drama queen
Cole Stone - former bully, cocky, possesive
Jay Stone - spineless, arrogant, jerk
Nicole - hateful, spiteful, b!*ch
Megan & Beth - Best friends of Tessa's ~ that's about all I remember of them.
Travis - Tessa's older brother who is an alcoholic that magically "gets over it" by Tessa asking him to stop.

Plot: Where do I begin? There were so many; bullying, sexual assault, alcoholism, parental abandonment, possessiveness, jealousy, death,
Michaela
May 09, 2014 rated it liked it
This book was ok, the idea was dragged on for so long, I kind of just gave up reading. Maybe if there was more interesting things that happened, in a lot of these wattpad book there are either to many or ideas or ideas just dragged out. The idea of the story was about a girl name Tessa who like Jay Stone, and is bullied by Jay' Stone girlfriend also ex-bestfriend of Tessa's and Cole Stone like Tessa, but he shows it by bullying her, and usually the bullying results in her crying or ending in hos ...more
camilla
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was CUTE and ADOREABLE and FUNNY! I'm so close to the characters that I just need to continue with the series. It's well written, hilarious and you can actually relate to some of the characters and their decisions and actions. AND LAST BUT LEAST I NEED A COLE IN MY LIFE!
Chasity
Jun 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is probably my favorite book so far, and I've read a decent amount of books in my life. I've read this literally 4 times and still get goosebumps. Hoping it'll get published soon so I can buy it.
Wafaa
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm definitely not the bad boy type. But i can be so into cole stone in a matter of seconds. I think this is called magic because i have no idea how i happened to like his character.
Chica Invisible

haha

pls i make this fuckiing account JUSt Fr That PUN HLep
Rajshreesaraf
Jun 22, 2014 rated it liked it
It first half of the book was just amazing! Cole
Lynda Dickson
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Ages 13+
Shelves: young-adult
Tessa's former best friend Nicole dropped her to hang with the popular crowd and starting going out with Jay, the only boy Tessa ever liked. Now in her senior year of high school, Tessa finds out that Jay's stepbrother Cole, the only person she hates as much as Nicole, is coming back to town after being away at military school for three years. Cole used to bully her, but now he seems to have taken on the role of her protector. As Tessa struggles with her growing feelings for Cole, she must also ...more
Kayla

• For Hating Me You Sure Are Possessive
  • The Cell Phone Swap
  • My High School Life
  • Better Than Revenge

The Bad Boy's Girl (5 books)
  • The Bad Boy's Heart (Bad Boy, #2)
  • Amor loco nunca muere (Bad Boy Series #3)
  • Quien bien te quiere te hará reír (Bad Boy's Girl, #4)
  • Quien ama último ama mejor (Bad Boy's Girl, #5)
“Vale: Universo y su enfermo sentido del humor, uno; rubia gordi que siempre termina muerta en la bañera, cero.” 7 likes
“I only come out for food.” 3 likes