Start by marking “Loving Sarah (Loving Sarah, #1)” as Want to Read:
Loving Sarah (Loving Sarah, #1)

Loving Sarah

(Loving Sarah #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  219 ratings  ·  52 reviews
Eight years ago Jesse Colter fled his small town, leaving behind eighteen-year-old Sarah Marshall. Now a retired Navy SEAL, he’s back and he wants only one thing—Sarah Marshall—bound, naked, and kneeling before him.

Sarah has never forgotten Jesse, the object of all her sexual fantasies since she was fifteen, as well as the star of nightly dreams that have become increasing
Published November 28th 2012 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Loving Sarah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Sarah

really liked it 4.00  ·

Melanie♥
May 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-book, bdsm, mfm

Decent story line...what there was of it. If a book can have too much sex, this one does. At one point I calculated on my kindle that I read 28% of nothing but straight sex scenes with no story at all...well not exactly right as this is a menage/bdsm book.

Definitely skimmed a lot. However, the writing and editing were definitely above average. I'd give this author another try despite my disappointment in this book.

Robin
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loving Sarah was my first book by Julie Shelton but it was so good that it definitely won’t be my last. Loving Sarah had everything I could want in a romance book – a smart and sassy heroine, two hunky Doms, an intriguing storyline and hot BDSM sex.

Sarah had grown up in a wealthy family but without a lot of love. She first meets Jesse as a young girl when he rescues her from the top of a tree. Sarah falls in love with Jesse but their age gap keeps Jesse from getting involved with her. In additio
Jenny
Loving Sarah is book one in the Alpha Chronicles series by Julie Shelton. When Sarah Marshall was eighteen, Jesse Coulter left town, and eight years later Jesse Coulter is back in town as the new chief of police and wants Sarah back. However, it will not be easy for Jesse Coulter to win Sarah again. The Sarah, the readers of Loving Sarah, will follow Jesse Coulter to see if he wins Sarah again or will it be too late.

I enjoy reading Loving Sarah. However, I did enjoy reading books in Julie Shelto
Bonnie Hardman
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review by Rose's Book Snobs.

I am so glad I was given the opportunity to read this book. I loved the premise of the story as I love military love stories, anything with BDSM, alpha dominant males, submissive females, menage relationships (thanks to getting hooked on Nicole Edward books) and a mystery to top it all off. This book had all of my favorite elements! This I give 5 stars!

The characters were all spot on. Jesse was a yummy sexy Dom, as was Ad
Margaret Lander
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!❤❤
Bethany
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is one of the best erotica/BDSM stories I have read this year.

I want to get the small negative comments out the way first so that I can then praise this book. Firstly some of the words used during the sex scenes I didn't like but this is an individual thing that in no way stopped me enjoying the story. Secondly some things just happened too quickly for me, for example the easy acceptance Sarah had to a ménage and the feelings
Julie Ramsey
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
Loving Sarah
by Julie Shelton

It's been 8 long years since Jesse has seen Sarah Marshall, when he left to make something of himself. Now he is a retired Navy Seal and wants nothing more than to have Sarah. Preferably bound, naked and under his command.

Sarah has never gotten over the man. He might have left 8 years ago but he has been present in her
fantasies and nightly dreams that have gotten increasingly exotic over the years. She decides to give in to him and give their relationship another
Cyn Mistress Kitty
3.0-3.5 stars
I'm kinda conflicted about this story. At times I liked it, at times it made me cringe and at times I was confused.
What I liked: I liked that Jesse and Adam truly loved Sarah with all their being. I liked Adam the best of all.

What made me cringe: The BDSM was out of my comfort level i.e. making Sarah lick up her juices left on chairs etc. Making her sit in a car with her bottom exposed and her legs spread. And generally treating her as a slave.

What confused me: Even though Jesse cam
Georgiann Hennelly
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Jesse Colter fled eight years ago leaving behind eighteen year old Sarah. Now he is back in town a retired Navy Seal- and he only wants one thing Sarah. Since she was fifteen Jesse has been the subject of all her fantasies. So when he suddenly reappears she warily agrees to let him introduce her to his world of BDSM. When he introduces her to Adam Sinclair his best friend she faces the challenge of submitting to two dominant power ...more
Daphnie
Dec 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is an intense, but wonderful read! The story was well thought out and well developed. There was plenty of romance between the main characters, all three of them, wrought with "real" emotion. The D's scenes were very realistic, and well written. The sex is smokin' hot, this is not a book for your younger relations. The world building was seamlessly smooth, and completely painless. Loving Sarah is a book with a heavy dominance theme, and some humiliation play. However, it is so well written t ...more
J. Walker
Jun 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the "who-done-it" part of the story as much as I did the romance. There are a few times where the hints are there, if you pay close attention, but overall the suspense was nice.
As for the romance, the characters have chemistry. The bonding with Jesse has been sewing for years, bubbling beneath the surface just waiting for its moment in the sun. The other is instant attraction. Sarah might understand why, but Adam has her attention! Two Doms and one submissive make for an interesting re
Crystal
Sep 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a great and exciting read. I enjoyed every single page and can't wait to read another book by this author.

Sarah has loved Jesse for years but he has tried his best to turn her off of him. He is a Dom and doesn't think that she should be thinking about him.

When these two finally get together I wanted Sarah to make it harder on Jesse but she takes him back. This becomes one hot story and then you have Jesse's friend joining in and it becomes even hotter.
Mendi Toth
Dec 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
I would tell anyone who wants to read about undying love to read this book. you have young love that grows into the ever after kind of love. you have it all in this story. You cant help but to fall in love with jesse adam and sarah. you find yourself cheering for them. some parts have you laughing. I cant wait til part to comes out. bc you find yourself wanting them to have the happy ever after. I will reread again
Cyndi Marie
Feb 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
I really enjoyed this book. At first I thought I was going to have a hard time feeling the connection with Adam but that lasted all of 2 minutes. It was Hot, Sweet and Fun all in one book! Can't wait for the next book....HURRY ;)
Marcella
Jan 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story, the characters were really and the story had all the insecurities that everyone faces
Traci
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-books
Loved the book, where there be another?
Dee
Oct 14, 2013 marked it as to-read
loving the look of this
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jesse barrels right back into Sarah's life years after abandoning her for what he thought were the right reasons. I really enjoyed this D/s book of second chances, and Jesse and Adam were hot Doms for Sarah. The long absence seems to have shrunken as I thought that their reunion was a little bit too rushed, and I would have liked to see their relationship grow a little more before Sarah came to accept the men's lifestyle. It was steamy and hot, and a fast-paced read with a suspenseful plot.
Martha Lindblom
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful great story. This is a three book series about loving, owning and keeping Sarah. I will say these three books need to be read before reading The Dom’s Of Passion Lake. This is the beginning of the build the BDSM community. Julie has done an excellent job in writing this book. This book has a little bit of everything. Enjoy ❤🔥 ...more
Diane
Jun 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hmm, not sure

Well not the usual kind of bdsm story I’m used to. Story had potential to be so much better and female lead was a clever woman who came over like a mindless idiot. Some aspects of the story left me cringing and also its part of a series. Won’t buy them.
Valerie Miller
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read.

I really enjoyed all the up's & down's in this story. It kept me on the edge of my seat. Can't remember if I purchase this book or received it for a review but I did not it.
dbbooknerd
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m hooked!

I loved this love story! It’s a really interesting power exchange and I can’t wait to read how they keep Sarah safe while deepening their relationship in book 2.
Melanie Marnell
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Take two HOT Navy Seals and one beautiful attorney, mix in a stalker, a crazy ex-fiance, a kidnapping, and a D/s menage relationship and you've got a steamy, exciting, page turning book.
Yvonne Crawford
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it was a book that saved me from boredom
Heather
Sep 21, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2018
This was ok for me. The blurb sounded interesting and the parts that weren't repetitive or all sex were good. However there is a LOT of sex. I'm not knocking sex at all but this was too much for me.
Larissa
This started out well but it ended up dragging for me - I lost interest in characters. :(
E. Leta Davis
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story

The first of the three Alpha Chronicle books is a real treasure. Great characters, wonderful story line, and suspense. I'm diving into the next book right away.
richard D Dougherty
Keeps you thrilled.

This book is very sexy and unpredictable. It doesn't leave you unsatisfied. The cliffhanger at the end of the book makes you eager for the next one.
Deb Markanton
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing

There are hundreds of authors out there who write damn good erotic romance. I’ve read a lot of them. And, as far as I’m concerned, Julie Shelton is at the top of the Damn Good Author list. Loving Sarah is her first BDSM erotic romance/suspense novel, but it somehow escaped me. Most likely because I discovered her Doms of Passion Lake series first and was too busy devouring them all. Well, I finally had the opportunity to read Loving Sarah. My first impression...Wow! I couldn't believe this was h
Malinda
This was a pretty good book but I give it 4 stars with mixed feelings (which I'll go in to). 3.75 would be a more honest rating so I couldn't take it all the way down to 3.

I liked Sarah. She loved Jesse from a very young age and kept loving him right up to present time. She made a life for herself and did well professionally. She tried to move on in her personal life with no success and had come to the point of giving up on men because no one could replace Jesse.

I have to say Jesse was a real a
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Reborn as Bree (The ShadowDance Club, #5)
  • Shackled
  • Love Under Two Doctors (Lusty, Texas, #11)
  • Two Sirs for Sasha (Club Esoteria #9)
  • Maya's Masters (Viper's Dungeon, #2)
  • Sidney's Triple Shot (Apache Crossing #1)
  • Submission to Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #7)
  • Fournicopia (Delta Heat, #2)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • Awakening Veronica (Divine Creek Ranch, #17)
  • Double Inferno  (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #2)
  • Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming #1)
  • Their Biker Babe in Training (The Dirty Dozen, #4)
Julie has always loved stories, both reading and writing them, ever since she was old enough to hold a book in her hands. One of her favorite childhood activities was smuggling books under the covers to read by flashlight after she was supposed to be asleep.
A career as a children’s librarian eventually led to her dream career as a freelance storyteller and puppeteer, a business she operated succes

Loving Sarah (3 books)
  • Owning Sarah (The Alpha Chronicles Book 2)
  • Keeping Sarah (The Alpha Chronicles Book 3)