Start by marking “Hunger Revealed (Vampire Hunger #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Hunger Revealed (Vampire Hunger #1.5)

Read Book

Hunger Revealed

(Vampire Hunger #1.5)

~A between the books short~

It’s no wonder Corin Gerulaitis is cautious about his wife’s safety... One year ago, she became a vampire. One year ago, she’d been tortured by someone who thought she was a new breed of vampire. Fortunately for them both, one year ago, Jasmine met and fell in love with Corin, a vampire executioner.

Jasmine is overwhelmingly stifled by her husband

ebook
Published November 2012 by Dee Carney

To ask other readers questions about Hunger Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunger Revealed

Celestine
This is sort of an expanded epilogue to Hunger Aroused, but with a side adventure to Obsession-ville with a stalking cult pursuing the mystery of Jasmine's creation. This story is only recommended if you have read the novella featuring vampires Corin and Jasmine. It is a spicy hot chance to catch up with the lovebirds a year later.

2.5 rounded to 3 stars.

Book source: Amazon freebie.
Daisy Sloan
I really enjoyed reading a bit more about Corin and Jasmine. One of the things I loved seeing was how much he loved her. Almost to the point of not being able to protect her because he couldn't say no to her. In some ways that's amazing and in other ways it's scary.

This was tension filled and full of passion. Passion between Corin and Jasmine. It was short, sweet and OMG!

I'm loving this series and I can't wait to read more!
Carla Wilson
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fangs are sexy.

Really good story, exciting and hot. Great characters great action. Everything ending up right. Fast fun read. Thanks so much for sharing.
Linda Reece
Story was too short...could have been made longer
I was looking for a book with under 100 ratings for a reading challenge and came across Hunger Revealed for free on Amazon. This is book #1.5 in the Vampire Hunger series by Dee Carney. This is the first book I have read in this series; it introduced me to the main characters and interested me in the overall story of the series. I really enjoyed it. I liked that the main characters' roles are a bit different from other paranormal couples I have read: the female is the vampire and the male is hum ...more
Marianne
May 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
This freebie novella is an between books short story. I read it as a standalone, which is not advisable.

In this story Jasmine, a fledgeling vampire feels overwhelmingly stifled by her husband Corin's overprotective nature. One year ago, she’d been tortured by someone who thought she was a new breed of vampire. Fortunately for them both, they also met each other and fell in love.

Now, Jasmine feels safe and think they're free to enjoy a simple life together. When a routine shopping trip ends with
Haley Whitehall
Sep 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I got this book free on Amazon and it was my first taste of Ms. Carney's writing. Her stories are fast-paced and I wished it had been longer.

Hunger Revealed is a short sexy vampire romance which was quite exciting once the danger started. Both the hero a vampire executioner and the heroine a vampire were strong, well-developed characters. I haven't read many romances with a married couple and liked that dynamic. Reading this well written story makes me want to go back and read the first book in
Meaghan
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
When I started this short story I wasn't aware that there was a book previous. But Even as a stand alone it was really good. It was a quick read that I enjoyed.
Suzie Parker
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pretty Arousing

This book will get your blood pumping for sure. I can't wait to see what lies a head for Corian and Jasmine
Tina
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this In-between book it was a very quick read but had a great plot.
MsBDiamondDiva1
Jan 19, 2017
Sarah W.
Jan 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Night Moves (The Night Songs Collection Book 2)
  • Incorporeal (Soul, #1)
  • Vampire King of New York
  • Love Your Entity (Entity, #3)
  • Dominic (A Vampire Biker Series) Season 1 Episode 1 (Disciples of the Damned)
  • Blood in the Stars
  • Unscathed
  • Euphoria (Duality, #2)
  • Quicksilver Dreams (Dreamwalkers, #1)
  • Vampire Next Door
  • Bite the Bullet (Bitten, #5)
  • Bound By Blood
  • Dreams of Ivory (Holiday, Montana, #5)
  • Sunder
  • Fearless (Bird of Stone, #2)
  • Raw Heat
  • Hunter's Choice (The Hunters)
  • The Rousing
Dee is a best-selling, award winning author of erotic romances in the urban fantasy, paranormal and contemporary genres. She also writes erotica under the pen name, Morgan Sierra.

Dee began writing short stories in middle school, but did not attempt completion of a novel until almost ten years later—which despite good intentions was never finished. Almost ten additional years later, she challenged

Vampire Hunger (4 books)
  • Hunger Aroused (Vampire Hunger #1)
  • Hunger Untamed (Vampire Hunger #3)
  • Hunger Awakened (Vampire Hunger #2)