Start by marking “Sweet Seduction Sacrifice (Sweet Seduction, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Seduction Sacrifice (Sweet Seduction, #1)

Sweet Seduction Sacrifice

(Sweet Seduction #1)

"I'm going to give you memories to last a lifetime, Genevieve Cain. I promise you that."

ebook, Original Cover Art, 382 pages
Published February 22nd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Seduction Sacrifice, please sign up.
Nicole Leah This is answered in the next book... And it isnt a weirdly convoluted answer either. Everything ties together extremely nicely.

Whitney
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
Well, where to start? I wanted to like Gen. I really liked some of her attributes but most of the time she was driving me crazy. Her character was almost contradicting itself the entire book. I couldn't quite keep up with it. And the way her brain went to the absolute dumbest conclussions (ie: birth control) really grated my nerves. I felt like this book could have been better if the word DREAM wasn't mentioned 5,254 times. It was distracting. I know it's just one word but seriously, I get it! Y ...more
J
May 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

OK….

You all know that feeling when you finish a book and your like…

OH YEAHH….. GIMME GIMME GIMME MORE!!!
I NEED MORE OF THIS NOW……

This one was of those ones.

Like really bad! I practically devoured this, then quickly went on to devour the second one.

This was abso-fucking-lutely, posi-fucking-tively AWESOME!!!!

Genevieve has worked hard for her dream. 'Sweet Seduction on High'. The place to be, delicious coffee, chocolate treats and a kick ass music store.
Dealing with an Ex that just won't take no for an answer
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free neon Tu3 by sb_zpsgprzy8th.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (11/18/2015)

Stand-alone book 1.

BLURB:

With a loser ex-boyfriend threatening her dream business, Sweet Seduction, Genevieve Cain is forced to go to a lawyer to finalise things once and for all. Gen knows she's only good for one dream in her lifetime, so when she meets senior partner, Dominic Anscombe, in the foyer of the law firm's building, she dismisses any delusional ideas her mind creates involving his very fine body. But Dom1.
"I'm
Liz
Whew I really struggled to finish this book....the heroine Gen made this book horrible...she was just dumb as hell literally doing stupid shit. They tell her not to leave the house because its safe, what does she do she leaves the house and wonders why she was almost shot. I could wax on and on about this simple broad but I just don't have the time...Secondly, Sweet Seduction Sacrifice was like a Kristen Ashley knock off a cheap badly written knock off..but still a knock off...I felt like one of ...more
Alex
Jun 01, 2013 rated it liked it

I really liked 80% of the story. It was funny, romantic, sexy and even action-packed. Gen was annoying at times, but I liked her. Dom was a hot Alpha male, even though he didn't sound like himself after the 80% mark. I think the book would have been just fine without the last 12%.

***Thank you, Nellysa, for loaning it to me! <3
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Ok, I have been struggling between a 3 or 4 star for this. I liked it, certain parts I really liked, but other parts, to be quite honest, I just did not get!

It had a very KA Rock Chick vibe, but after about 20% I found myself no longer noticing, or looking for similarities, and was drawn into the story.

First things first, the h mentions the name of her shop, over 100 times! it is constant and too much by the end. My dream Sweet Seduction, my dream, Sweet Seduction, Swee
Ann
Apr 30, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Going a little manic on this rather cute rambling story… All up on the guys, it’s a Holy Hotness Batman plethora of gorgeous maleness involving Dominic Anscombe (our hero) and his dreamy legal group, ADK, as well as his sexy brother Nick’s security/investigation team, ASI. The h/Genevieve on the other hand was just TSTL, so I have mixed emotions here.

New author for me, from New Zealand, and I love a foreign author AND I heard rumblings that this story had a Kristen Ashley (KA) qualit
Pamela(AllHoney)
The first book in Nicola Claire's Sweet Seduction series. Genevieve "Gen" Cain is trying to get rid of her ex-boyfriend, Brett. When he threatens to take her coffee shop she goes to a lawyer to see if she has a case. There she meets Dominic Anscombe. He's not her lawyer but he is the boss at the law firm. It is discovered that Brett is involved in some bad business and Gen could be in danger because of it. Dom takes over her protection whether she wants it or not.

I saw this series mentioned a
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
What happens when you have a greedy ex-boyfriend who is a little crazy and he is trying to wreak havoc on your life by messing with the dream business you have worked so hard to make a reality? You go to the most prominent law firm in town, of course and do everything you can to defend what is rightfully yours!

This is exactly the predicament Genevieve Cain finds herself in the middle of in this first installment of the SWEET SEDUCTION Series, SWEET SEDUCTION SACRIFICE.
I was immediately en
Emily
After having a revolving door with her ex-boyfriend, Genevieve Cain has had enough. She tried, but really what more can she do when he stole from her and now is trying to claim her coveted shop. Genevieve decides to be proactive and hire a lawyer to solver all of her problems for her, because keeping her head in the sand just is not working.

When she meets senior partner, Dominic Anscombe she catches her breath, he is breathtaking. When Dominic inserts himself in not only her case, but her life
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Apr 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Just what I needed when I needed it...

I bat signaled my readers when I was going through some Kristen Ashley withdraws. DT's, the shakes...a few hallucinations. I needed a fix. Smoke it, snort it, inject it...this was my fix.

Action, sex, hot alpha-males around every turn. Kick ass best friends, more than lovable secondary characters, and...and...did I mention sex? I definitely got my fix and now I'm high.

High on Dominic, our loving, passionate, domineering alpha-male with a devotion to Gen that isit...
N.G.
Well, this book just wasn't for me. Sometimes I thought I was reading 50 shades of fucked up Grey again, I'm not sure why (maybe I'm just traumatized).

Genevieve was such an infuriating character, I just wanted to slap her. I really tried to like her, but her attitude was just too...impulsive and stupid. She misunderstood most things people say to her...also:
-She bit her lip every five minutes

-Every character (or most of them) were "labeled" by her like this:
"Dominic, sexiest smile and nthis:
"Dominic,
Jen
I fell in love with Nicola Claire's paranormal "Kindred" series awhile back, so when I had the chance to read and review this book in exchange for an honest opinion; I jumped at the chance! I was not disappointed, and I felt greatful that I was given the chance to read this entertaining Contemporary Romance.
"Sweet Seduction Sacrifice" is the first book in what promises to be a wonderful, exciting series. Nicola has set the stage for many more books in the future, with extremely likeable ch
Ivy Deluca
May 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
Borrowed this book and I enjoyed the premise to some extent, the heroine was TSTL for me. While I have a high tolerance for dramatics, but even I just wanted to punch her.

If she said dream once, she said it a million times and I was happy that certain things happened to her in the story. (view spoiler) ...more
Nicola Claire
Nov 20, 2012 marked it as sweet-seduction-series  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Seduction is my first Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense Series and one very close to my heart. Dedicated to those out there who, like me, have fallen in love at first sight. It does exist - I'm living proof of that.

For more information about Sweet Seduction and my other Paranormal Romance Series, please visit my website: http://nicolaclairebooks.com/
Helen
May 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemp-romance
I enjoyed this. Fun, fast paced and well written with a good story and a collection of yummy alpha men. As other have said, not unlike Kristen Ashley, but not so much of a rip off that you feel cheated out of the real thing. Am going to read the next one in the series.
Lyndi W.
This girl is so fucking stupid and weak. I actually have a headache from reading this bullshit.
***J***
Mar 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
I loved this book. It is well written and the cast of characters kept me entertained. I can't wait to read future books in this series.
 B.E.Love
May 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow I've found a new author that will be on my auto read list, Nicola Claire has a way with words most authors can only dream about. Her world building is beautiful and her story telling is engrossing. I was instantly pulled into Sweet Seduction Sacrifice(Sweet Seduction #1) and loved every minute of it. The way Nicola describes things in this book is amazing and I have only found a handful of authors that can write like that.

Genevieve owns a coffee/chocolate/music shop and it's he
~`*Ella Lee*`~
May 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lisa
Apr 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot lawyers, hot security private investigators, one coffee shop owner, one loser ex bf.

Genevive meets Dominic in an elevator on her way to see a lawyer about fending off her ex bf from taking away her livelihood. Gen is still being pursued by her ex whom she kicked out a year ago but Dominic, who turns out to be senior partner of law firm, is in hotter pursuit. Yes, there is insta lust between them and that’s when the fun begins.

"It's too late now, sweetheart."
What? "Too late
Leslie
Feb 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I gotta say, I adored this book. Ms. Claire already demonstrated to me how well she could write paranormal when I read, Kindred, (book one in her seriously fantastic vampire series)...and here we go again. This read was exciting, well written, fun as all get out and not unlike a Kristen Ashley read - whom I also adore.

Alpha-male, Dominic and "don't push me around", equally strong, Genevieve Cane are exquisite together. Just when you think things are gong to happen for them, something
Vallsykes
Um...I'd heard that this was KA-like. Well, for me...not that much. But, I can see how it could be taken that way...due to some 1st person "heroine is stuck in her head" language, and there being a bit of a HOT Bunch going on. Anyway, the book was light and fun, with some action, and this author has some potential if this is a beginning of a series because of the characters, especially the hero's brother, Nick, and the heroine's brother, Jason, as well. The two made a bit of an impression an
100sweet
Mar 10, 2013 rated it it was ok
I stopped reading this book at 30%. The h was just TSTL. She made way too many bad decisions when it came to her ex. How could someone like that have a successful business? Especially one that involves understanding what people want. I did not find her to be a capable person. Her desperate need to save her shop bordered on pathetic when she contemplated going BACK to the ex. At that point I just didn't care if she lost it or not. I was also disappointed at the lack of chemistry btw the H and h. ...more
Z-squared
Like Kristen Ashley, except with fewer run-on sentences and more Kiwi flair. If you're in Rock Chick withdrawal, then this is the series for you. There's even a Fortnum's -- excuse me, Sweet Seduction, only they sell CDs, not books. Too bad it also comes with a decorative TSTL doormat. I really wanted to like this one, as evidenced by the fact that this didn't end up in my DNF pile, but I just don't see myself returning to this series in the future.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Oh. My. God. I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! Loved it! This I have decided is my favorite kind of book. If I could just read books like this all the time I would forever be happy. This book has everything I love to read. I loved all the characters, the story, the drama, the humor, everything. If you like Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick series you will absolutely love this book. This is not a copy but the same type of book. That is all. I have to start the next one!
Kathleen
May 02, 2013 rated it it was ok
Wow. It's a pretty straight rip-off of Kristen Ashley's books.
Jay
This book was, to simply put it, shit. Many people have noticed the similarities with the Rock Chick series, but I gotta say this is like a cheap rip-off.

A coffee related place owned by the first heroine, which becomes the meeting place of the badass alpha guys? Check.

A collective term to refer to said guys? Check.

A family of three siblings - one girl and two guys? Check.

One of these men owns a security company, which connects all other hot dudes? Check.
 B.E.Love
May 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Genevieve owns a coffee/chocolate/music shop and it's her
Pamela
I absolutely loved this book. A well-written story that keeps you engaged from beginning to end. Dominic and Gen are terrific together. Even though Dominic doesn't come across as a typical alpha-male (which I don’t like at all), he does share some of the traits with his take-charge attitude, being overbearing, and always wanting to be in control. Even with these traits (which I love), I found him to be oh so sensual and sexy. When Dominic was with Gen he’d tell her exactly how he felt about her ...more

• Jake (California Dreamy, #1)
  • Translation of Love (Of Love, #1)
  • Emerald (Steele Investigations, #2)
  • More Than One Night
  • Being Chased (CEP, #1)
  • Playing With Fire (All Fired Up #1)
  • Breathe for Me (Be for Me, #1)
  • Forever (Eternity, #1)
  • Fair Play (Diamond, #1)
  • Exposing Alix
  • Fire and Ice (Guardians, #1)
  • Heartbreaker
  • Promises, Promises (Alluring Promises, #1)
  • The Bridge (The Bridge, #1)
  • Take a Breath (Take, #1)
  • Dangerous Embrace (Embrace, #1)
  • Freed by You
  • Your Favorite Girl (YFG, #1)
Nicola Claire lives in beautiful Taupo, New Zealand with her husband and two young boys.

A bit of a romance junkie, she can be known to devour as many as half a dozen books a week if she drinks too much coffee. But her real passion is writing sexy, romantic suspense stories with strong female leads and alpha male protagonists who know how to love them.

So far, she’s written well over 50

Sweet Seduction (9 books)
  • Sweet Seduction Serenade (Sweet Seduction, #2)
  • Sweet Seduction Shadow (Sweet Seduction, #3)
  • Sweet Seduction Surrender (Sweet Seduction, #4)
  • Sweet Seduction Shield (Sweet Seduction, #5)
  • Sweet Seduction Sabotage (Sweet Seduction, #6)
  • Sweet Seduction Stripped (Sweet Seduction, #7)
  • Sweet Seduction Secrets (Sweet Seduction, #8)
  • Sweet Seduction Sayonara (Sweet Seduction, #9)
“She is the sun that shines on my path, chasing away any shadows. She is the laughter that fills up the gaping holes, without which I would be a basket case. She is the reason why I love my job. The best part of my day is drinking a coffee, eating a chocolate treat and listening to great music, while sitting with Genevieve Cain. She appreciates life, she grasps it and makes it what she wants. Sure, she's hit a few bumps recently, what with her loser ex, but Gen's a survivor. And not just any survivor, she's a survivor with dignity and pride.” 3 likes