Start by marking “The Complete Armor of God: Spiritual Warfare for End Time Warriors, Volume 1” as Want to Read:
The Complete Armor of God: Spiritual Warfare for End Time Warriors, Volume 1

Read Book

The Complete Armor of God: Spiritual Warfare for End Time Warriors, Volume 1

By learning what each piece of the Armor is for they will understand why Paul didn't include the Isaiah pieces. This is going to enable Spiritual Warriors to move into deeper realms of warfare. Which will allow them to be more successful in Spiritual Battles.

Pastor George was delivered from occult practices as a young adult. For the last twenty years he has use
Published June 25th 2012 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Armor of God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Armor of God

Tuanna Kelly Carpo
May 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian
Wow! What a powerful little book. I feel as if I could stand up with the best of them in Gods Armor and defend against the devil and all his minions. This is a must read book. They say "big things come in small packages" well this is one of them. I will be posting all the different parts of the Armor of God on my wall to remind me not to forget it each morning when I wake up. I will use it to defend my family and any one else the devil decides to intimidate or harm.
Pauline Creeden
Dec 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sometimes it's really hard to understand the Bible. Poetic metaphor in any form can be difficult to analyse. Using language any Bible reader can understand, Pastor George McVey breaks down this portion of scripture to help anyone gain access to the armor of God. If you've struggled with getting this scripture into practice, this short booklet is a great start.
Mark Hendricks
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Information & explanation & where to find it

Believers seeking a closer relationship with God. Get the audio also. Amen. & Amen, good job opens your eyes to the Lord

Frank E
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Simple and clearly written

Simple bible truth written in easy to understand format. Need to further expound on theses passages. I’ll see if book number two goes into greater depth.
Amanda Bauer
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent points made!

I greatly appreciate the distinction made between our enemies and God's enemies. The whole entire armor of God is to be used against Satan and his icky angels, NOT against my neighbor or me, who fall into Satan's traps and lies.
Julia R. Wilkins
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This has opened my eyes to offensive armor. I now know that I have both defensive and offensive. This is gives me a deeper understanding of spiritual warfare.
Deborah Lee
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Complete Armor of God(Spiritual Warfare for End Time Warriors Book 1)

I chose this rating because of the order he put the Whole Armor of God in. I need to read this book again and again until it gets down in my spirit. I have never heard or read any one explain about the Armor of God. "Armor of God ", those these three words has got me thinking. Of how we need teachers that will break this down for us so that a little child can understand it. Thank you Mr. George McVey.
Sarah Maroney
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pastor McVey has a lot of information packed into this book. It shows you Who the armor really belongs to, what each piece is, and how it is used. I was only aware of the defensive armor, and a very small part of the offensive. With a new understanding of the armor, I am better equipped to attack the enemy, take back what he's stolen, and stand my ground. I highly recommend ready this to everyone.
Amy Walker
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very informative

Very informative

I chose this book due to the spiritual fight I am in at this point in my life. This book covers the Armor of God in depth and was easy to understand and to learn to apply it to my life. Worth the read for anyone experiencing spiritual warfare in their own lives.
Teresa Jordan
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Informative

Pastor George introduced the Armor of God to me like never before. I've heard it explained many times and also studied it but I've never quite got the breakdown of it. I got a new way to look at the Armor of God, the whole thing when studying this.
Jerry Blackerby
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just completed reading The Complete Armor of God, which is a great little book. I have studied the Bible all of my life and even write some Bible Studies, but this one gave me fresh insight into the Armor of God scripture in Ephesians. I loved it and highly recommend it to others.
Sharon
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I recommend this book to every Christian. It is a very short book but packed with excellent information on the armor of God defining each piece of armor in it's defensive and/or offensive use. I am much more aware of the importance of this subject in the days we are living.
Robyn Voss
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this book!

I disliked nothing about this book! If you believe in the fight against the demonic than you'll love this too. I wholeheartedly believe in it, it is very rear. I highly recommend this to anyone that's serious about this kind of insight.
John
Nov 20, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a pretty good booklet. Too short to be considered a full book, and that's my biggest reason for only giving it 3 stars. The information was interesting, especially the author's views on the offensive armor God provides us.
lea Snowday
May 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Advancing the Kingdom of God

I like that the author always gives the bible references. So you can go verify what he has written. I found it to the point. No embellishment. Very helpful.
Nereida Rivera
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Read with open mind

If you want more details on the armor of GOD, then this book will be worth your reading time. Enjoy!
Marline Mcguire
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Very helpful and informative. Definitely increased my understanding of how to wear and use the Armor of God both offensively and defensively.
Axsel Cintron
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
What an Awesome short book!
Linda Jones
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Question

I agree with the defensive armor but I need to check with my Pastor about the offensive armor because I'm a little confused about it.
Georgia Thomlison
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
Great expectation of armor of God.

Lots of facts in short booklet. I wanted it to go on, so I will have to order book two. Easy to understand, I would recommend this booklet.
wanda peterson
Aug 03, 2018
william edwards
Nov 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
George McVey is a Pastor that grew up in a Christian home. He prayed a prayer of Salvation at the tender age of six and continued in church until his teens. At around age sixteen George became disillusioned with what he saw in church and Christians and began looking for something else. Like so often happens in that situation, he was introduced to the occult and spent the next two years as a practi ...more
“We must remember this because we often forget that the battle we are called to fight is a spiritual one. Because most Christians don’t have the gift of discernment, we can’t see into the spirit realm. This makes it easy to mistake our enemy for humans who are being used by the devil and his demons. But they are captives or prisoners in the battle, not the enemy. We must learn to keep that in mind as we enter the battle. We aren’t to use God’s armor against his children—either redeemed or yet to be redeemed. We are to use it against his true enemies, those of the spirit realm who chose to go against Him.” 0 likes
“The shield of faith is one of the coolest pieces of defensive armor. It is the only one that increases as we use it. Faith that is exercised or used to block the attacks of the enemy will grow. That is what James means when he says “Faith without works is dead”. If we don’t use the shield of faith to battle back enemy attacks, it becomes weak and useless.” 0 likes