Start by marking “Using Feng Shui” as Want to Read:
Using Feng Shui

Using Feng Shui

3.17  ·  Rating details ·  29 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
With easy-to-understand instructions and delightful illustrations, Using Feng Shui will introduce you to a completely new way of looking at your home and workplace.By applying feng shui principles to the décor, layout, direction and location of where you live and work, the flow of energy, "qi" or "chi" can be altered to influence your health, relationships, weatlh, career ...more
80 pages
Published 2001 by Barnes Noble Books (first published February 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Using Feng Shui, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Using Feng Shui

Alexa
Feb 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Interesting for basic Feng Shui, but it wasn't too informative on bed placement other than the usual advice on where to place your bed in the bedroom. I think the calculations to find my "direction" was incorrect too as I got a different number and direction upon doing more research.

Otherwise, it was a quick read and ok to thumb through.
Jan Carter
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the illustrations and clarity of topics in a general overture to Feng Shui. I also enjoyed the brevity. One doesn’t always seek an encyclopedia of everything known about a topic.
Leah
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a beautiful, balanced layout for a beautiful, balanced life

What a delight! As a feng shui novice yet amateur in the true sense of the word, I knew some room and space arrangements felt good and produced healthy living but usually wasn't exactly sure how. It is wonderful to find various topics such as life aspirations, colors, grids, mirrors, shapes and doors in easy to access format. There's a feng shui lifestyle and yes, I definitely want and need to add that to my repertoire. The feng shui lif
Sarah Jane
Aug 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
I put my guppy tank in my wealth corner, financial hardships have not been resolved. And the thing with adding together the digits in your birth year? That was the most convoluted explanation and then the diagram didn't make any sense. Skip this one.
Jan
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was ok
Short guide to Feng Shui from which I took away the following useful (for me) points: cover naked bulbs with a shade, and diminish clutter. I didn't buy all the numerology and astrology, but I enjoyed learning about the concept of qi flowing through the house.
Sarah Knebel
Jan 24, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It's a little bit difficult to understand the book. It's all over the place at times, directing you to different parts of the book constantly for more direction on a certain area. It does give some good information, and helps you to discover some basic ideas of feng shui.
Cassandra Willoughby
Easy to understand and basic tool for Feng Shui
Donna Brown
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-development
A beginners book for understanding. I have the location of my front door and I wanted to know a little bit more about placing items.
Brandi
Aug 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
more detailed...less examples shown...mostly reading. However, interesting and gives other areas besides your living space.
Mikey H
Aug 10, 2016
Fibrowitch
Sep 18, 2007
Alla
rated it did not like it
Mar 08, 2017